Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Preparing for big things

James Bass

<td val[/IMG]I am about to start this years football season. Im gonna be a senior in high school. This year is the most important year of my life. If i play well enough i will get scholarships. I want to do everything in my power to do great. Does this sound like something i could summon a demon to help me? Suggestions on how to spiritually physically and mentally prepare?

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Mars will be entering Scorpio soon. Starting on tuesday Aug 28th, do a Mars square, the material one, as Mars rules athletics and strength.

Another idea is a 40-day working. During a waxing or full moon, Tuesday, hour of Mars or Sun, or Sunday hour of Mars, using red-gold energy. Red rules athletics, gold rules success. Combine the two for best results, also as gold is a very powerful color. Do this after Mars enters Scorpio for best results as Mars will be very strong. You can start Sunday the 26th or Tuesday the 28th.

Affirmation, something like "I am always victorious in football and everyone notices".

Do this every day, preferably in the hour of Sun or Mars, for 40 days, about 20 reps. Or 54 or even 108 if you have the time. I did a working with 108 reps and it took about 35-40 minutes every day. Well worth it though. But even 20 reps will make a noticeable difference.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

I am about to start this years football season. Im gonna be a senior in high school. This year is the most important year of my life. If i play well enough i will get scholarships. I want to do everything in my power to do great. Does this sound like something i could summon a demon to help me? Suggestions on how to spiritually physically and mentally prepare?

Hail Satan!

Thanks alot Lydia!!!! I will start the affirmation practice today.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Mars will be entering Scorpio soon. Starting on tuesday Aug 28th, do a Mars square, the material one, as Mars rules athletics and strength.

Another idea is a 40-day working. During a waxing or full moon, Tuesday, hour of Mars or Sun, or Sunday hour of Mars, using red-gold energy. Red rules athletics, gold rules success. Combine the two for best results, also as gold is a very powerful color. Do this after Mars enters Scorpio for best results as Mars will be very strong. You can start Sunday the 26th or Tuesday the 28th.

Affirmation, something like "I am always victorious in football and everyone notices".

Do this every day, preferably in the hour of Sun or Mars, for 40 days, about 20 reps. Or 54 or even 108 if you have the time. I did a working with 108 reps and it took about 35-40 minutes every day. Well worth it though. But even 20 reps will make a noticeable difference.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@ wrote:

I am about to start this years football season. Im gonna be a senior in high school. This year is the most important year of my life. If i play well enough i will get scholarships. I want to do everything in my power to do great. Does this sound like something i could summon a demon to help me? Suggestions on how to spiritually physically and mentally prepare?

Hail Satan!

Today is Friday, although the moon is in Aries so it might be ok. Just make sure to do it in the hour of mars.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jameshook2425" <jameshook2425@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Oops the moon is in Gemini not Aries. You should wait until Sunday or Tuesday like I wrote in my original reply, for best results.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Today is Friday, although the moon is in Aries so it might be ok. Just make sure to do it in the hour of mars.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jameshook2425" <jameshook2425@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Its up to you but I have found Demons that have helped me in many areas of my life.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Preparing for big things
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 4:32:41 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]I am about to start this years football season. Im gonna be a senior in high school. This year is the most important year of my life. If i play well enough i will get scholarships. I want to do everything in my power to do great. Does this sound like something i could summon a demon to help me? Suggestions on how to spiritually physically and mentally prepare?

Hail Satan! [/TD]
[/TD]

Hi Lydia,

What would you suggest for one who wants to succeed academically, this is my senior year too but instead of a sports scholarship, i'm hoping an acceptance into one of the more elite schools. Any form of meditation handy for that?

Oops the moon is in Gemini not Aries. You should wait until Sunday or Tuesday like I wrote in my original reply, for best results.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ \

You can start the Mercury square September 5th when it will be in Virgo. Mercury rules intelligence.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MrKorea123" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Hi Lydia,

What would you suggest for one who wants to succeed academically, this is my senior year too but instead of a sports scholarship, i'm hoping an acceptance into one of the more elite schools. Any form of meditation handy for that?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ \

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back