Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Praying to Lilith?

Is it ok to pray directly to Lilith for some things instead of going to Satan first? From what I understand Succubi are servants of Lilith are they not? So wouldn't asking Lilith directly bring faster results?

Lilith only comes to those she chooses, but I'm pretty sure it's better to pray to Father before anyone else. Also, I don't think Succubi are servants of Lilith since they are just female Demoness lovers. Praying to her about your Succubus appearing won't bring faster results since it all depends on how astrally opened and empowered you are and how much you are meditating. 

--- In [email protected], <k0r3yr4m05@... wrote:

Is it ok to pray directly to Lilith for some things instead of going to Satan first? From what I understand Succubi are servants of Lilith are they not? So wouldn't asking Lilith directly bring faster results?

No. For everything in SS you go through Satan, even if it's summoning other Gods. You'll notice in the summoning ritual in JoS, you don't actually summon  that god directly but you ask Satan to send that God to you. ESPECIALLY Lilith is not to be summoned or to be addressed directly either. Likewise, If you read the JoS site, you do a standard ritual to Satan to ask for a Succubus or and Incubus or whatever.

Succubi are simply Goddesses who are interested in love relationships with humans. They are not different than other Goddesses, the only differences is to whom they are attracted to. So they are not really "servants" of Lilith, I'm sure you have heard that in a jewish grimoire or Donald Tyson or other enemy source which uses jewish BS. Other Goddesses prefer to have other Gods as husbands or lovers or even Goddesses (there are bisexual, straight and gay Gods).

Don't bother lady Lilith Like that. You HAVE to be patient on your succubus. You have to open yourself etc. to be able to see and feel the succubus.  Don't get so obsessed, they're not all about sex. 

Hello friend,

This message does not only "goes" to you but to anyone who wants to have a relationship with a demon/demoness.

To be able to have a demoness as a lover or a demon is really one of the greatest blessings our True Father Satan has gave us. You must not see her as a vessel of sex but as someone with who you can have a great relationship with, one that can listen to your problems, help you and if you can help her in any way back you will feel more satisfied than anytime in your life. Think about what i am telling you and do not offend a creature like one you will never find in this filthy christian shitty world we are living.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL PRINCES OF HELL!

HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back