Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prana and Meditation

jhd4412

Hello, I have been away for a while from the groups performing in depth training to learn more about the occult, and here is one of the things I have learned.Prana, which is, of course the energy of life which the astral body is made of and the force used in magic is developed by meditation. There are a myriad of techniques for developing prana, of course, the most important are used to work on the energy centers in the body, the most important being the chakras. The basic techniques used for working on them are powerful imagination of sensory phenomenon where the chakras are, breathing practices, and the kabbalah. However, in terms of advancement towards godhead these are preparatory techniques. The goal is to be able control chi without them, and to be able to transmute it at will into other forces, such as air on the physical plane, or whatever desired.When having progressed enough in meditative practices the practitioner can feel the prana, which for many feel like a pressure, a buzzing, or a vibration-like feeling. After a certain amount of training breathing and imagination is no longer necessary as you can simply feel and direct prana at will. Once this level is attained the next level of training is the mastering of transmuting prana. One of my own favorite means of doing this is using focused will and intent. I simply focus on my prana and will it to transmute. Someone who has enough prana and control can even transmute it into physical things such as the physical elements. There are a myriad of techniques for mastering the transmuting of prana, some are the ability to put oneself into a trance and work in them in any circumstances, imagination of sensory phenomenon so strong it seems as if you are actually experiencing what you are imagining with your physical senses, and willing. Many religious and occult groups have not known this and have developed their prana, but have not mastered this level and tend to have to perform long winded workings such as long meditations and rituals. The enemy has known this and that is why they have tried to keep knowledge of these levels out of public circulation. It does not take a genius to see that a lack of mastery of this level is a serious setback. Imagine being in danger and not being able to use occult power because it takes hours. Obviously, such a situation would not enable you to say to your threat can you wait a minute to allow me to meditate for some minutes or hours, or perform a physical ritual. However, with this level of mastery one can easily transmute their prana into, for instance, actual physical fire and launch it at his or her enemy, or even transmute their prana into a force or thing their enemy cannot see and stop them with that. He or she generally does not even have to use deadly force.This level is mastered by some before fully raising the kundalini serpent force. However, once this level is mastered you can more efficiently program and transmute chi to aid you to more quickly raise the kundalini and prepare your physical body for the amount of force that will cause. Those who can feel prana at will should start trying to feel it in single and all parts of their body, move the prana around with their mind, and try willing and if you do not like simply willing than use imagination as well, prana to transmute into other things, forces, or states.Thank you Father Satan, Lady Inanna, and others who have worked to inform me and help me empower myself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back