Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

powerfull revenge sigils

[email protected]

hi just wondering if there any revenge sigils that im unaware of i use radionics and psychotronics for my operations but lack any powerful sigils please help my brothers

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkninja89@..." <darkninja89@... wrote:
hi just wondering if there any revenge sigils that im unaware of i use radionics and psychotronics for my operations but lack any powerful sigils please help my brothers
u must read a thin little black&neon paperback book SPELLS OF THE NECRONOMICON By Simon. its a collection of sigils with their names & proper recitation. so simple its scary!!!!!!666!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkninja89@..." <darkninja89@... wrote:
u must read a thin little black&neon paperback book SPELLS OF THE NECRONOMICON By Simon. its a collection of sigils with names of spirits under Enkis command & their proper recitation. so simple its scary!!!!!!666!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back