Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Powerful Destruction Ritual

Joel1

Hi everyone, as a lot of people should know there were storms last night in many areas in the US mine was one of them. We experiences So much lightning in the storm and thunder and i felt so much energy maybe from it or from father Satan, I had a great rush and just couldn't help from doing a destruction ritual. I'm not going to share who the ritual was for(a xian pig)because its not good to interfere with your workings like that but i will share this: while doing the ritual under the presence of nature in such a strong form as a storm and the fact there was a new moon, the power in me felt so limitless just unimaginable. I my few I really think its a good thing to do rituals in tune with not only yourself but with nature to find that good balance in spirit to get what you need done.

Just my perspective,
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joel" <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:
Hi everyone, as a lot of people should know there were storms last night in many areas in the US mine was one of them. We experiences So much lightning in the storm and thunder and i felt so much energy maybe from it or from father Satan, I had a great rush and just couldn't help from doing a destruction ritual. I'm not going to share who the ritual was for(a xian pig)because its not good to interfere with your workings like that but i will share this: while doing the ritual under the presence of nature in such a strong form as a storm and the fact there was a new moon, the power in me felt so limitless just unimaginable. I my few I really think its a good thing to do rituals in tune with not only yourself but with nature to find that good balance in spirit to get what you need done.

Just my perspective,
HAIL SATAN!
There was really high winds in my area too. I kind of took it as a gift from father cuz I did my dedication and it looked beautiful out there at night and I did a quick meditation and felt beautiful energy all aroud.

Yeah it was definitely an awesome night

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:20 AM, derikgsthreesixs23 <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joel" <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:

Just my perspective,
HAIL SATAN!
There was really high winds in my area too. I kind of took it as a gift from father cuz I did my dedication and it looked beautiful out there at night and I did a quick meditation and felt beautiful energy all aroud.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back