Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

POWER MEDITATIONS

[email protected]

I did the cat breath like crazy like it was my normal way of breathing every day for one week,guess what?i got very heightened senses with unusual intuition to know Wats gonna happen next.but also my skin became sensitive to temperature i could feel the slightest heat and cold.even my own brother who doesn't know i am a Satanist told me my skin is breathing and he was really serious.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Stop doing so much of it. This can cause serious damage to the nervous system. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 26, 2016, at 19:51, "'kingsceasar@...' kingsceasar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I did the cat breath like crazy like it was my normal way of breathing every day for one week,guess what?i got very heightened senses with unusual intuition to know Wats gonna happen next.but also my skin became sensitive to temperature i could feel the slightest heat and cold.even my own brother who doesn't know i am a Satanist told me my skin is breathing and he was really serious.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

As long as kingsceasar is not experiencing any overstimulation by doing the cat breath all day, it is safe to do so. Overstimulation is painful and pushing breathing exercises when they are causing overstimulation is what causes nerve damage. Doing the cat breath all day heightened kingceasar's intuition and affected him in a very positive way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back