Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Meditations and disease

colony_ss

Hello. I have been opening my chakras for 27 days now and I don't have any progress :( . Yesterday I got sick and I have fever, stomach ache and headache...should I do the meditations anyway or wait until the sickness goes away? Thanks for your answers. Hail Satan!

Why would you assume that you are not making any progress? People get sick. it happens.Just keep empowering your soul. I assume you are fairly new. just keep going. And if you are too sick to meditate then wait til you are better, Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:26 AM, "colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello. I have been opening my chakras for 27 days now and I don't have any progress :( . Yesterday I got sick and I have fever, stomach ache and headache...should I do the meditations anyway or wait until the sickness goes away? Thanks for your answers. Hail Satan!

Also, as you progress in your meditations and strengthen your soul over time you will notice you get less sick and build up more of a resistance to disease. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:20 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Why would you assume that you are not making any progress? People get sick. it happens.Just keep empowering your soul. I assume you are fairly new. just keep going. And if you are too sick to meditate then wait til you are better, Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:26 AM, "colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Stop owning it.  Don't admit to yourself that you have it.  Take care of yourself accordingly, but don't own it.  Empowering yourself through meditation will speed up the recovery process, not slow it down.

We all get sick from time to time. Shannon is correct that as you advance your resistance becomes better. Focusing on the heart chakra is a good meditation to do throughout your sickness as the thymus lays there, the endocrine organ that activates immune cells in the body.

I had the flu a couple of months ago and slept for three days straight. I remember waking up and thinking shit, I need to meditate. I probably got one or two third eye breaths and then did a circulating energy meditation and then fell asleep again.

It didn't hurt my progress because I did SOMETHING.

Using it as an excuse to give up or stop because its the easy route will hurt.

HAIL SATAN!!

I assume that I did no progress because I can't even focus on chakras...they all move to right instead of staying...and that makes me extremely depressive. But luckily i have a friend who is much more advanced than me and he helps me a lot. Hail Satan!

On Friday, July 11, 2014, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Also, as you progress in your meditations and strengthen your soul over time you will notice you get less sick and build up more of a resistance to disease.  Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:20 P[/IMG]soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected] wrote:

Why would you assume that you are not making any progress? People get sick. it happens.Just keep empowering your soul. I assume you are fairly new. just keep going. And if you are too sick to meditate then wait til you are better,  Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:26 A[/IMG]colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected] wrote:

From: ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Meditations and disease
Sent: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 11:29:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]   We all get sick from time to time. Shannon is correct that as you advance your resistance becomes better. Focusing on the heart chakra is a good meditation to do throughout your sickness as the thymus lays there, the endocrine organ that activates immune cells in the body.

I had the flu a couple of months ago and slept for three days straight. I remember waking up and thinking shit, I need to meditate. I probably got one or two third eye breaths and then did a circulating energy meditation and then fell asleep again.

It didn't hurt my progress because I did SOMETHING.

Using it as an excuse to give up or stop because its the easy route will hurt.

HAIL SATAN!! [/TD]

Actually yea that happens more so. Letting your energiea droo while you are sick is worst. Try to do yoga or breath of fire or Kundalini yoga. That should help. Just try not too stop meditating. But if you absolutely must then wait til you are better.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 6:25 AM PDT 'fourth_reich666@...' fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

From my personal experience, if I get sick and stop meditating I get sicker

I ise to have that problem with focusing on the chakras and they started to "move" in a sense that while i as visualizing i couldnt hold the image put.

In my opinion this passes over time. Just because you cant exactly focus on them doesnt mean you are nit empowering them.

When you meditate on your chakras just be relaxed and dont try too hard to focus and visualize them. Let it be natural while also keeping in mind that you are empwering them and that your mind and body already knows that your are intentionally empowering them.

Go with the flow.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 1:32 AM PDT Colony SS colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I assume that I did no progress because I can't even focus on
chakras...they all move to right instead of staying...and that makes me
extremely depressive. But luckily i have a friend who is much more advanced
than me and he helps me a lot.
Hail Satan!

On Friday, July 11, 2014, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Also, as you progress in your meditations and strengthen your soul over
time you will notice you get less sick and build up more of a resistance to
disease.

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:20 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@...
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','soutlaw92@...'); [JoyofSatan666]" <
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]'); wrote:

Why would you assume that you are not making any progress? People get
sick. it happens.Just keep empowering your soul. I assume you are fairly
new. just keep going. And if you are too sick to meditate then wait til you
are better,

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:26 AM, "colony.chaos@...
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','colony.chaos@...'); [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]'); wrote:

Hello. I have been opening my chakras for 27 days now and I don't have
any progress :( . Yesterday I got sick and I have fever, stomach ache and
headache...should I do the meditations anyway or wait until the sickness
goes away? Thanks for your answers. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back