Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Hypnosis & Killing

highabove72

Let's say that I want to kill someone, do I make affirmations directed to my aura or subconscious mind? And what color do I need to absorb? I assume that white-gold is for all purpose.

NOT to your Aura!!!   If you want to raise negative/death energy with which to kill someone, you raise it outside of your Aura and you do not connect with it. This energy is extremely harmful. You only direct it at the target. DO NOT ABSORB DEATH ENERGY!!! I highly reccomend that you read the info on Black Magick, given on the Joy of Satan site. This will explain everything. The color of death energy is grey.   Many wiccans and other "witches" suffer greatly because they take energy they raise during a curse into themselves. This results in the curse actually hitting them, rather than their intended target and they are fooled into believing that its "karma". You cannot treat White Magick energy the same as Black Magick energy.   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:21:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Power Hypnosis & Killing

Let's say that I want to kill someone, do I make affirmations directed to my aura or subconscious mind? And what color do I need to absorb? I assume that white-gold is for all purpose.

Zilda, I know that death/grey energy is very harmful and should never be taken in or connected with your aura. I was referring to affirmations, not energy. And so I was wondering whether I should direct my affirmations to my subconscious or my aura.

Let me put it simple when u kill someone with a gun you shoot at the person Right??
Your not like : hey i have a gun wanna kill someone but lets shoot at myself a few times
But i dont recommend killing just beat im up in a fist fight much cooler 2

Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

NOT to your Aura!!!

If you want to raise negative/death energy with which to kill someone, you raise it outside of your Aura and you do not connect with it. This energy is extremely harmful. You only direct it at the target. DO NOT ABSORB DEATH ENERGY!!! I highly reccomend that you read the info on Black Magick, given on the Joy of Satan site. This will explain everything.
The color of death energy is grey.

Many wiccans and other "witches" suffer greatly because they take energy they raise during a curse into themselves. This results in the curse actually hitting them, rather than their intended target and they are fooled into believing that its "karma". You cannot treat White Magick energy the same as Black Magick energy.

Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:21:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Power Hypnosis & Killing

I see, my apologies!   So you want to program your own Aura to kill someone? Or you want to kill someone using only affirmations? I still say you should rather then program the other persons Aura and not your own, and direct the affirmations to the target, but thats just my opinion.   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 3:44:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Hypnosis & Killing

Zilda, I know that death/grey energy is very harmful and should never be taken in or connected with your aura. I was referring to affirmations, not energy. And so I was wondering whether I should direct my affirmations to my subconscious or my aura.

Well Zildar, yes pretty much. I want to program my aura to kill someone. But I'm wondering which way is more of a powerful programing. The subconscious mind is an extremely powerful tool but by programing your aura can you have similar effects, that is, to have a strong desire to kill someone?

Hail Satan!

I see, my apologies!

So you want to program your own Aura to kill someone? Or you want to kill someone using only affirmations? I still say you should rather then program the other persons Aura and not your own, and direct the affirmations to the target, but thats just my opinion.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Diect it at the target person. dont use your subconcious, only if youre an adept.   
--- On Tue, 9/8/09, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Hypnosis & Killing
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 3:09 PM

I see, my apologies!   So you want to program your own Aura to kill someone? Or you want to kill someone using only affirmations? I still say you should rather then program the other persons Aura and not your own, and direct the affirmations to the target, but thats just my opinion.   Hail Satan!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 3:44:24 PM

[/TD]

What i personally think you should do is strengthen your own Aura, then program the other persons Aura to kill them. I read on the JoS of how youre supposed to place a black Aura around the other person, and then affirm that it is cauisng their destruction. You direct the affirmations to the other person, not to your own subconscious or Aura. Ive never heard of programming your own Aura in order to kill another.   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:46:23 PM

Well Zildar, yes pretty much. I want to program my aura to kill someone. But I'm wondering which way is more of a powerful programing. The subconscious mind is an extremely powerful tool but by programing your aura can you have similar effects, that is, to have a strong desire to kill someone?

Hail Satan!

I see, my apologies!

So you want to program your own Aura to kill someone? Or you want to kill someone using only affirmations? I still say you should rather then program the other persons Aura and not your own, and direct the affirmations to the target, but thats just my opinion.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back