Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Post To All Those Ready For Power

damnplanetsaturn

You are tired of it are you not? The enemy spitting on you? Tearing you down and making easy work of you as though you were not even a threat? You life falling into pieces?

Trying to stay strong and yet not being able to. Trying to meditate and alas you are denied? Are you tired of the way your life is going?

You have the power within you to take control of your life! You have the power to rid yourself of all enemy influence. Banishing rituals and much much more can acomplish this. Aura of protection and many other things can do this.

Are you ready to be a Master of your own Destiny? Are you ready to Serve Satan and become much more then you ever thought?

NOW is the time! Now is the time to do this! Here is your solution you have been waiting for! Here is your gift from Satan to accomplish all of this and much more!

We will rise into an everlasting inferno of glory!! Like the pheonix who is down in the ashes!! You will emerge as the fiery pheonix of power unimaginable!!! You are a creation of Satan! The most powerful God in the entire universe!!

You have no idea the potential you have! This life is a lie! Brought into misery and amnesia! Not know your true self that lurks just beneath! Your true self of immense and incredible power!!

Your soul is the most advanced in the universe aside from the Nordics! Once a God you will be higher then all the Nordic enemy! The Nordic enemy make the reptillians, greys and jews look like flies! You will above it all! In two years time you will using 100 percent of your brain and have incredible power! So what is there to gain before that point?!!

What is there to gain on the very first day. I tell you this much power meditation has been severly underestimated.

There will be pain. You will not be able to sleep from the burning heat of your chakras. Without pain and sacrifice nothing can be gained. But you will love it!!! Because you will know that each day you dedicate yourself to this you become not only stronger but you spit in the face of the enemy that has held you down for so long. You laugh!!!

It is time brothers and sisters!! It is time to rise!! We are the elite and power on this planet. Lets turn this into a revolution! Let us come forward and change this planet!!

We will Rise!! We will rise!! We will rise!! We will rise!!

Come forth powerful ones! I am speaking to your trueselves!! That which is truly inside of you! Not this weak self that you believe to be you. I am speaking to who you truly are but have forgotten! Come forth powerful one!! Come Forth!! It is time!!

It IS time!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]No pain no gain. Very inspirational btw
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Post To All Those Ready For Power
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 5:20:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
You are tired of it are you not? The enemy spitting on you? Tearing you down and making easy work of you as though you were not even a threat? You life falling into pieces?

Trying to stay strong and yet not being able to. Trying to meditate and alas you are denied? Are you tired of the way your life is going?

You have the power within you to take control of your life! You have the power to rid yourself of all enemy influence. Banishing rituals and much much more can acomplish this. Aura of protection and many other things can do this.

Are you ready to be a Master of your own Destiny? Are you ready to Serve Satan and become much more then you ever thought?

NOW is the time! Now is the time to do this! Here is your solution you have been waiting for! Here is your gift from Satan to accomplish all of this and much more!

We will rise into an everlasting inferno of glory!! Like the pheonix who is down in the ashes!! You will emerge as the fiery pheonix of power unimaginable!!! You are a creation of Satan! The most powerful God in the entire universe!!

You have no idea the potential you have! This life is a lie! Brought into misery and amnesia! Not know your true self that lurks just beneath! Your true self of immense and incredible power!!

Your soul is the most advanced in the universe aside from the Nordics! Once a God you will be higher then all the Nordic enemy! The Nordic enemy make the reptillians, greys and jews look like flies! You will above it all! In two years time you will using 100 percent of your brain and have incredible power! So what is there to gain before that point?!!

What is there to gain on the very first day. I tell you this much power meditation has been severly underestimated.

There will be pain. You will not be able to sleep from the burning heat of your chakras. Without pain and sacrifice nothing can be gained. But you will love it!!! Because you will know that each day you dedicate yourself to this you become not only stronger but you spit in the face of the enemy that has held you down for so long. You laugh!!!

It is time brothers and sisters!! It is time to rise!! We are the elite and power on this planet. Lets turn this into a revolution! Let us come forward and change this planet!!

Come forth powerful ones! I am speaking to your trueselves!! That which is truly inside of you! Not this weak self that you believe to be you. I am speaking to who you truly are but have forgotten! Come forth powerful one!! Come Forth!! It is time!!

It IS time!!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Very motivational brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];

<td val[/IMG]  

It IS time!!!!!

[/TD]

WE WILL RISE

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]  

It IS time!!!!!

[/TD]

We are Rising!!! Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 7, 2012 6:01 PM, "Igor Bedzor" <igorbedzor@... wrote:
WE WILL RISE

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]  

It IS time!!!!!

[/TD]

...Somehow... I wish I could record this... and put it as my alarm clock. :')

Seriously damnplanetsaturn, you've actually given me lots of motivation lately, I've saved almost all of your messages, to keep my spirit high! :D
Thank you! :D

I am really happy for your progress and for your motivation and confidence! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

It IS time!!!!!

I woke up in that mood.... and here it is your message... amazing boost for my day! Thank you for that!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

It IS time!!!!!

Victory To Hell's Army !!!!

Hail Father Satan !!
Hail The Gods of Duat !!

It IS time!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back