Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possibly demonic mask?

anonamedman

a friend of mine has told me about a mask she had a few years ago that may be cursed or possessed. it caused moving shadows to appear in the attic of her house that was unreachable, and night terrors to several of the house servants. reading through the website, there was a mention that all demons on the list were all of one category of demons. this was an African mask, mind you, so im curious if its possible if the mask was cursed or possessed by another type of more anti human demon?

"anti human Demon"...? :pWhy don't you say "an angel"?The item could be cursed if your friend is telling the truth. I'd get rid of it. Στις 7:36 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "anonamedman@..." <anonamedman@... έγραψε:
  a friend of mine has told me about a mask she had a few years ago that may be cursed or possessed. it caused moving shadows to appear in the attic of her house that was unreachable, and night terrors to several of the house servants. reading through the website, there was a mention that all demons on the list were all of one category of demons. this was an African mask, mind you, so im curious if its possible if the mask was cursed or possessed by another type of more anti human demon?

Possible, however, it could simply be negative energy. Without precisely knowing how the mask was made and used, there is only a few easily drawn conclusions. Such as, in general, the enemy has influenced an object that was, somewhat naturally, made powerful. Anti-human demon? That'd be the greys. Or their masters, who are also our enemies. We just don't..use that long of a name, nor do we associate them with our demon gods as such. How does it go, angels serve greys, greys serve...whom?

Hi Everyone, I posted a question, but for some reason it looks like it wasn't posted so I will reply and try hear,

are there any joy of satan groups in the Pacific Northwest Usa. I would love to do group evocations with other people for experience in developing a working relationship with the spirit's .
Also how would one go about joining the order of nine angles. E.A. Koetting is in Utah and I am in Oregon haha!

:) Ok , thank you everyone!

Wow. Thry are demons, not just spirits Order of the nine angels? Either you made an honest mistake, or you need to reconsider what you are pursuing.. I am in no place to call you an infiltrator. However, your post is..revealing. I've not heard angels used in a good sense around here, least not in a long time..or ever, really. Finally, you are hijacking a topic unrelated..don't do that. Anywhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back