Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possible Interpretations

[email protected]

I have Pluto conjuncting natal Uranus, influencing the 3rd and 11th house. Pluto is also conjunct natal Neptune, influencing houses 3 and 12.

I've been puzzling over this for at least a week now, and I can't seem to draw any conclusions. At this point I just keep confusing myself with it, so I'd hoped that someone might toss out a few possible predictions. Hopefully it'll give me some new insight and lead me to an answer.

Many thanks!
Hail Satan!

A natal chart is as unique as your fingerprints. You need to take the whole chart into consideration in order to interpret specific aspects.

A Uranus-Neptune-Pluto stellium (three planets all linked by conjunction) will cause your personality to be most heavily influenced by the sign the stellium is in. Also, the house containing the stellium will be subject to much activity in your life. Uranus rules sudden changes, the unusual/eccentric, and genius as it is the higher octave of Mercury. Neptune is a weakening influence, rules the unexpected, and can bring a susceptibility to mental illness or drug abuse. Neptune, if sublimated through meditation, becomes psychic sensitivity and talent. High Priest Hooded Cobra has written an excellent sermon on the properties of Neptune. Pluto is power. Pluto is a neutral planet and amplifies anything, positive or negative, it contacts. With a Uranus-Neptune-Pluto stellium, you will want to watch out for sudden, unexpected encounters with power. Making the energies manifest positively or negatively is your decision. If you neglect to meditate and protect yourself, the energies can manifest as sudden conflict with authorities and incarceration. A positive way for the energies to manifest is rapid breaking away from restrictive situations. If you meditate (putting yourself on a high level of vibration, shielding you from lower-vibration negative planetary energies) and build a strong aura of protection, the planetary influences in your life will manifest positively. 

Neptune and Hallucinogenic Drugs
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17208.html

Many thanks, JA.

But how to sublimate Neptune? Between the info you've provided and what I've drawn on my own, I've come to realize that this Neptune influence has already wreaked havoc on me (I've been searching for the root ov my problem).

Neptune is too slow to have a square, so that leaves me with a Munka working. Would Munka help with a planetary influence? Or is there something better for this situation?

Sorry to be a bother, I'm just not sure how to construct a working for this

To "sublimate" is when the energies of a planet are made to manifest positively instead of negatively. An example of this is the energies of Pluto. Pluto brings intensity and this can drive people to unhealthy obsessions, but in a positive sense can be channeled towards specific goals. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich gave some good examples of this in her post here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/2102 . Meditation raises your vibrational level and this negates the lower-vibration, malefic effects of planetary energies. The MerKaBa-Star of Astaroth meditation is especially good at raising your vibrational level.

Also, malefic planetary placements in a natal chart are due to past-life karma. Freeing the soul workings (like MUNKA workings) negate the past-life karma and remove the negative influence.

How to Obliterate Your Saturn
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15507.html

Thank you again! I know now what I must do. You truly are an inspiration, and I'm grateful for your guidance on this matter.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back