Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Polar shift - Conserning survival of 2012

gigademon9

Hi all.

Im new in here, from Finland age22.

Have any of you read Patrick Geryl's 3 books about 2012? Or his webpages? Have any of you asked Lucifer or demons is this true? Should we plan something together, all of us satanists? I read somewhere that Lucifer has told us to meditate and survive economically, because of these diseases and economical breakdown. Any of you planning to go live in mountains before 2012? I would like to hear any answers about this.

I wouldn't worry about 2012, I seriously doubt the "armagedon" like prophecies will happen. There will however be a galatic alligment, which only happens ever 26,000 years which will be cool. However with the uncertainties of the world right now having some knowledge of survival is a good thing. For one try to live your life without debts, so that if something happens you won't be out on the streets.Ask yourself questions like if the basic utilites that power my house
failed how would I get by. Also since you live in finland I'm guessing
russian mosin nagants rifles are cheap and plentyful, get yourself one of those (or some sort of firearm) incase you ever have to hunt for food or defent yourself. Having a small survival kit could prove
useful as well. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gigademon9" <gigademon9@... wrote:

Hi all.

Have any of you read Patrick Geryl's 3 books about 2012? Or his webpages? Have any of you asked Lucifer or demons is this true? Should we plan something together, all of us satanists? I read somewhere that Lucifer has told us to meditate and survive economically, because of these diseases and economical breakdown. Any of you planning to go live in mountains before 2012? I would like to hear any answers about this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gigademon9" <gigademon9@... wrote:
Hi all.

It's all being taken care of.

Though many believe it to be only a scam.

I think a good way of putting it is "If your prepared for anything you have nothing to worry about".

The World is a changing place, but it gives fair warning, or those who look, call them Survivalists if you will, but they don't stock up or no reason, they are just more aware of a particular event, so become more prepared or that event, irrelevant whether it happens or not, unarguably they are better prepared.

As a Spiritual Satanist, We are better prepared than most when it comes to the Elements, extreme Temperature events, through regular Power Meditation, but as Spiritual Satanists We should always be Prepared with and able to use those tools and props that would aid our enhanced chances of Survival should a particular event arise.

Homelessness is a very good point. We are not talking living in the mountains just yet, I hope, there are not too many mountains nearby, but should necessity arise, Survival in a Homeless situation is a difficult, and often Dangerous situation to Live through, so Hunting skill's are a must, being hungry brings about more than just internal vulnerability. Being able to defend yourself against more than one opponent is highly advisable, Wolves hunt in packs, and I'm speaking of Feral kind.

Shelter and being able to find and or to make shelter is still essential regardless of Spiritual and Magickal ability, regardless of how good We think We are, We should not be foolish enough to negate the basics.

When its time for action it is too late to learn.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I wouldn't worry about 2012, I seriously doubt the "armagedon" like prophecies will happen. There will however be a galatic alligment, which only happens ever 26,000 years which will be cool. However with the uncertainties of the world right now having some knowledge of survival is a good thing. For one try to live your life without debts, so that if something happens you won't be out on the streets.Ask yourself questions like if the basic utilites that power my house
failed how would I get by. Also since you live in finland I'm guessing
russian mosin nagants rifles are cheap and plentyful, get yourself one of those (or some sort of firearm) incase you ever have to hunt for food or defent yourself. Having a small survival kit could prove
useful as well. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gigademon9" <gigademon9@ wrote:

Hi all.

<td val[/IMG][/IMG]Sat Sep 5, 2009 2:43 am (PDT)

Hi all.

[/TD]

I have heard a lot of different thoughts on 2012. I can tell you that I am not yet stocking up on food but if I believe it's for real I will. If for some reason I have to flee to protect myself I would go to caves there are plenty here where I live.

Damn it people. 2012 is simply another Y2k. It was meant to keep people in waiting and hoping that something amazing will happen that year when in fact the globalists/Jews are buying their time for setting in place their world government while counting on you to stay ignorant and neutral. Hollywood even made a movie to keep people distracted while in no way would they allow a documentary about spiritual Satanism to go to the public arena. The Age of Aquarius is not upon us for another 150 years.

The best way to look at it, if an enemy is destroyed then an enemy cant attack! So why fret over whats going to happen at 2012 and start destroying the enemy in every way, whether it be great or whether it be small every bit counts, we don't need to hide for nothing! We have 2 1/2 years before 2012, imagine attacking the enemy everyday, that's 365 attacks a year, so that would be 912 attacks by 2012, now that's only 1 Satanist. Imagine 500 Satanists! That's 456,000 attacks now imagine all 10,000 members, now that's 9,120,000! An we are growing by the day in numbers. Now that's a shit load of attacks and we all know how powerful our attacks can be, so imagine the damage the enemy will endure. My point being, lets not fuss over being the hunted, lets be the hunters, spiritually. The threat CAN be eliminated, its one thing to talk but to walk is another thing. Ask yourself how much has Satan and his demons done for us? I'm sure 10-20 minutes a day doing some sort of an attack on the enemy in anyway is just a little thanks we can show! Nothing starts tomorrow it all starts today, its no good saying "I'm going to do this and I'll start tomorrow" and you say the same thing over and over and next thing you know 6 months are gone and you have gotten no where spiritually and have done jack shit to destroy the enemy! Its pathetic, its rude and selfish to even do that to Satan, we all know what he has given us, yet some of us are doing stuff all to advance or just as worse and that's not thank Satan at all!

We can beat the enemy, I don't give a shit about what or who eminem is, an I don't really want to talk about Marylin Manson on this forum, an for fuck sake we are arguing like school kids, this is a forum of adult discussion. Lets talk about advancement, lets talk about Satan and his demons, we've been told not to worry about 2012 by HP Maxine, so don't fucking worry! If your scared do what you need to do to prepare and stop bringing it up. The more we talk about what this forum is all about rather then some bullshit no need topics, the easier it is to pick out the impostors!

If you have a question, do you think you can find the answer if you read the JOS website? If so then read it! Lets talk about an awesome meditation we tried and has helped us gain money, instead we are arguing over what bands are good and not. Lets talk about an awesome ritual that we done to thank Father Satan for his efforts, lets talk about what moon sign its in and that its perfect for a job change. Lets talk about what Rune is good for protection and recommend it for beginners, lets talk about how different workings helped with astral projection, But we arguing over complete and utter bullshit, save that shit for face book or myspace or whatever, this is a forum for advancement and spiritual Satanism. That's my 2 cents!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back