Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help me

seeker_seeks

at first i thought i was just going through lifes ups and downs but now i see that there is something terribly spiritual about all the things i am experiencing.my whole family is xian and i am the only one who isnt,but they dont pose problems to me in anyway with their kike bulshit.but it seems like my whole family is under attack.every time any of us tries to work at something,for some strange reason it doesnt work out,i am one person who is very positive(interms of mindset)i think positively,am very hard working and ambitious and take every step in life with positive expectations,but there seems to be something blocking my success,i broke down and cried out to father Satan,told him i am tired because this has been going on for too many years now and like i said,i thought it was just the normal cycle of life for me to experience all the things im experiencing,but i thought about it yesterday and realised that i am being attacked,i m not gona go into too much detail but ive experienced near death five times,my first near death experience was at the age of 6 when some force or being pushed me off the bed,i hit the ground soo hard i went subconcious and was found foaming at the mouth by ma dad,then the other hit me at the age 15,i was thrown into a swimming pull(i walked to the deep end of the pool,but i didnt do it willingly coz i couldnt swim theres noway i would have purposefully thrown myself at the deep end)i fought for ma life under water but for some reason no matter how hard i screamed,nobody could hear me yet i was surrounded by more than 100 people,some in the pool with me.then at some point while drivin.Then at one time i was eatin a sausage and driving and it suddenly got stuck on ma throat and i couldnt swallow,i started chockin to death while the car was still movin,ma whole body shut down to the point where i couldnt feel anything,just to name a few.Last of last year i befriended a girl who i later found out was sent to kill me,this was revealed to me by my bestfriend,then when i confronted the so called sent to kill me girl,she said,she was it wasent her tht was sent,but my so called friend who revealed such and that she was lying.I then later found out that they were both sent to get rid of me(death)and where on the same side,just in competition to get it done first.i went over everything ive experience and am experiencing until recently when i attempted to go on tour twice and they both flopped and each and every artist i was with commented on how there seems to be a hidden force blocking both tours,yet the money that was going to come out of the tours was money tht i really needed/desperately for my school fees next semester and food in the house because for some strange reason my dad;s payments get so blocked and delayed we sometimes stay hungry.i dont know what to do..there are forces at work in my family,i sometimes see shadows and at the blink of an eye they/it dissappears.how do i clean up my life,if cleaning is required or which one of the Demons should i call upon,,help please,the enemy keeps lying and whispering lies e ma head that my me being Satanist is the reason behind our suffering..at the moment i have a girlfriend who i strongly believ is a messenger from the enemy,she is very judgemental of my work in a negative way and each time i try to get some work done she tries everything in her power to stop me with disturbances,suggestive psychology(lets go out for dinner its on me,type)at itimes the reverse type(you dont spend time with me)yet i am with her all the time,live with her and all..and when i have plans and reveal the plans to her they fail,but when i dont they work out,i then decided to stop telling her my plans and suddenly when shes not at my house she calls just to ask me what my plans and what i am working on instead of being concern how i am.ive tried to explain this as best as possible,i tried to keep it short but i wont get any help without going into details.please advise me or help me,for those of you who are close to Father Satan,if there is a way for you for consult him on my behalf on what i should do.please help me,i am falling apart.ive been strong for too long until whatever this entity that is attacking ma family decided to kill my older sister and my younger brother suddenly lost it,he went mad after that.please help..if i have to share my personal email address for direct contact,i am willing to,please help me,anyone.

You act as though Satan is like that false kike god. One that would toy with followers for the sake of 'proving' a point.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seeker_seeks" <seeker_seeks@... wrote:

at first i thought i was just going through lifes ups and downs but now i see that there is something terribly spiritual about all the things i am experiencing.my whole family is xian and i am the only one who isnt,but they dont pose problems to me in anyway with their kike bulshit.but it seems like my whole family is under attack.every time any of us tries to work at something,for some strange reason it doesnt work out,i am one person who is very positive(interms of mindset)i think positively,am very hard working and ambitious and take every step in life with positive expectations,but there seems to be something blocking my success,i broke down and cried out to father Satan,told him i am tired because this has been going on for too many years now and like i said,i thought it was just the normal cycle of life for me to experience all the things im experiencing,but i thought about it yesterday and realised that i am being attacked,i m not gona go into too much detail but ive experienced near death five times,my first near death experience was at the age of 6 when some force or being pushed me off the bed,i hit the ground soo hard i went subconcious and was found foaming at the mouth by ma dad,then the other hit me at the age 15,i was thrown into a swimming pull(i walked to the deep end of the pool,but i didnt do it willingly coz i couldnt swim theres noway i would have purposefully thrown myself at the deep end)i fought for ma life under water but for some reason no matter how hard i screamed,nobody could hear me yet i was surrounded by more than 100 people,some in the pool with me.then at some point while drivin.Then at one time i was eatin a sausage and driving and it suddenly got stuck on ma throat and i couldnt swallow,i started chockin to death while the car was still movin,ma whole body shut down to the point where i couldnt feel anything,just to name a few.Last of last year i befriended a girl who i later found out was sent to kill me,this was revealed to me by my bestfriend,then when i confronted the so called sent to kill me girl,she said,she was it wasent her tht was sent,but my so called friend who revealed such and that she was lying.I then later found out that they were both sent to get rid of me(death)and where on the same side,just in competition to get it done first.i went over everything ive experience and am experiencing until recently when i attempted to go on tour twice and they both flopped and each and every artist i was with commented on how there seems to be a hidden force blocking both tours,yet the money that was going to come out of the tours was money tht i really needed/desperately for my school fees next semester and food in the house because for some strange reason my dad;s payments get so blocked and delayed we sometimes stay hungry.i dont know what to do..there are forces at work in my family,i sometimes see shadows and at the blink of an eye they/it dissappears.how do i clean up my life,if cleaning is required or which one of the Demons should i call upon,,help please,the enemy keeps lying and whispering lies e ma head that my me being Satanist is the reason behind our suffering..at the moment i have a girlfriend who i strongly believ is a messenger from the enemy,she is very judgemental of my work in a negative way and each time i try to get some work done she tries everything in her power to stop me with disturbances,suggestive psychology(lets go out for dinner its on me,type)at itimes the reverse type(you dont spend time with me)yet i am with her all the time,live with her and all..and when i have plans and reveal the plans to her they fail,but when i dont they work out,i then decided to stop telling her my plans and suddenly when shes not at my house she calls just to ask me what my plans and what i am working on instead of being concern how i am.ive tried to explain this as best as possible,i tried to keep it short but i wont get any help without going into details.please advise me or help me,for those of you who are close to Father Satan,if there is a way for you for consult him on my behalf on what i should do.please help me,i am falling apart.ive been strong for too long until whatever this entity that is attacking ma family decided to kill my older sister and my younger brother suddenly lost it,he went mad after that.please help..if i have to share my personal email address for direct contact,i am willing to,please help me,anyone.

Being a Spiritual Satanist is a very hard life.But the rewards are so great,knowing all the truth we do,that it to me i all worth it.You need to do some rituals to Father,and ask Him to help you with the attacks you are having form the enemy.There are blasphemy rituals,that have helped me greatly in the beginning,that you may want to consider also. Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Please help me

no its not that..i dont think that actually hei,i am just overwhelmed by everything thats been happening and is happening in my life,i am really trying to be strong and hang on
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raevenel" <raevenel@... wrote:

You act as though Satan is like that false kike god. One that would toy with followers for the sake of 'proving' a point.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seeker_seeks" <seeker_seeks@ wrote:

You know what the problem is. Them following that xian/kike path. Am not saying it's there fault( alot of us know how they enemy brainwash one into believeing in lies)but If there praying, accepting the enemy and other stuff that's what causing problems. I had found that out from my family. So I try to do rituals to get enemies out the house, protect my home and keep myself also protected. But when you have members (with the enemy) in the house hold or that one is around it they bring the enemy about. Ask Father Satan to help and try doing rituals to keep your house clean and yourself. You can also clean your aura and family members if you like. I try doing that for my family but of course they can't get un-brainwashed from the enemy well at least most of them. I sometimes show them things or tell them as a eye opener (nothing to out just little stuff to get them to think and not expect something from a stupid old book of a false thoughtform). Some listen some don't you can try that. Sorry am ranting on but Father Satan cares for all his children and does especially for the dedicated, but one could also help one's self.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Being a Spiritual Satanist is a very hard life.But the rewards are so great,knowing all the truth we do,that it to me i all worth it.You need to do some rituals to Father,and ask Him to help you with the attacks you are having form the enemy.There are blasphemy rituals,that have helped me greatly in the beginning,that you may want to consider also. 
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Please help me

at first i thought i was just going through lifes ups and downs but now i see that there is something terribly spiritual about all the things i am experiencing.my whole family is xian and i am the only one who isnt,but they dont pose problems to me in anyway with their kike bulshit.but it seems like my whole family is under attack.every time any of us tries to work at something,for some strange reason it doesnt work out,i am one person who is very positive(interms of mindset)i think positively,am very hard working and ambitious and take every step in life with positive expectations,but there seems to be something blocking my success,i broke down and cried out to father Satan,told him i am tired because this has been going on for too many years now and like i said,i thought it was just the normal cycle of life for me to experience all the things im experiencing,but i thought about it yesterday and realised that i am being attacked,i m not gona go into
too much detail but ive experienced near death five times,my first near death experience was at the age of 6 when some force or being pushed me off the bed,i hit the ground soo hard i went subconcious and was found foaming at the mouth by ma dad,then the other hit me at the age 15,i was thrown into a swimming pull(i walked to the deep end of the pool,but i didnt do it willingly coz i couldnt swim theres noway i would have purposefully thrown myself at the deep end)i fought for ma life under water but for some reason no matter how hard i screamed,nobody could hear me yet i was surrounded by more than 100 people,some in the pool with me.then at some point while drivin.Then at one time i was eatin a sausage and driving and it suddenly got stuck on ma throat and i couldnt swallow,i started chockin to death while the car was still movin,ma whole body shut down to the point where i couldnt feel anything,just to name a few.Last of last year i befriended a girl
who i later found out was sent to kill me,this was revealed to me by my bestfriend,then when i confronted the so called sent to kill me girl,she said,she was it wasent her tht was sent,but my so called friend who revealed such and that she was lying.I then later found out that they were both sent to get rid of me(death)and where on the same side,just in competition to get it done first.i went over everything ive experience and am experiencing until recently when i attempted to go on tour twice and they both flopped and each and every artist i was with commented on how there seems to be a hidden force blocking both tours,yet the money that was going to come out of the tours was money tht i really needed/desperately for my school fees next semester and food in the house because for some strange reason my dad;s payments get so blocked and delayed we sometimes stay hungry.i dont know what to do..there are forces at work in my family,i sometimes see shadows
and at the blink of an eye they/it dissappears.how do i clean up my life,if cleaning is required or which one of the Demons should i call upon,,help please,the enemy keeps lying and whispering lies e ma head that my me being Satanist is the reason behind our suffering..at the moment i have a girlfriend who i strongly believ is a messenger from the enemy,she is very judgemental of my work in a negative way and each time i try to get some work done she tries everything in her power to stop me with disturbances,suggestive psychology(lets go out for dinner its on me,type)at itimes the reverse type(you dont spend time with me)yet i am with her all the time,live with her and all..and when i have plans and reveal the plans to her they fail,but when i dont they work out,i then decided to stop telling her my plans and suddenly when shes not at my house she calls just to ask me what my plans and what i am working on instead of being concern how i am.ive tried to
explain this as best as possible,i tried to keep it short but i wont get any help without going into details.please advise me or help me,for those of you who are close to Father Satan,if there is a way for you for consult him on my behalf on what i should do.please help me,i am falling apart.ive been strong for too long until whatever this entity that is attacking ma family decided to kill my older sister and my younger brother suddenly lost it,he went mad after that.please help..if i have to share my personal email address for direct contact,i am willing to,please help me,anyone.

The best advice I could give is you've read JOS I'm sure, you know what you need to do, he's given us all the tools we need to fight, and he works with us not for us so, do your best to help yourself and no doubt he will help you too for sure :)
don't let attacks happen keep working it can get REALLY hard if things slide too long but keep going things will pull through for you <3 :} no fear, YOU have the power to kick ass and pull through, everything thats messed with you really is weak. ignore it and dont accept shit, you see any problem, keep working to fix it, no shit slides
HAIL SATAN<3
you got this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raevenel" <raevenel@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seeker_seeks" <seeker_seeks@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back