Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pineal gland

It would take much longer if you try to empower your 3rd eye that way. Vibrating God's names (Thoth for 3rd eye) is number 1 priority for chakra empowerment.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power, one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Donny Joe Hilburn" <swapdragon@... wrote:

on the pineal and 3rd eye meditation
can you help open the 3rd eye if your constant about it
on the meditation

this is true i have spent 15 years meditatong on my chakras including third eye,it took me about 3 months to open my third eye(way to strong) i was paralyized for awhile as huge balls of energy went up my brainstem to the base of my skull,i broke off meditation for a year when that happend.anyhow i have just begun to experiment with the jos meditations and found that viberation does seem to drive energy much better then just awareness of the third eye.

for instance when i just viberate thooo i have to play around a bit till i find a pitch but at that pitch i'll feel energy streaming up my nadi's and into my head,its taken more then 4 days but its having a effect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

It would take much longer if you try to empower your 3rd eye that way. Vibrating God's names (Thoth for 3rd eye) is number 1 priority for chakra empowerment.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power, one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Donny Joe Hilburn" <swapdragon@ wrote:

on the pineal and 3rd eye meditation
can you help open the 3rd eye if your constant about it
on the meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back