Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pineal gland calcification by fluoride

johndudee

hello my fellow brothers and sisters.
i have spend a great amount of time opening the 3rd eye
with little to no results. i question weather fluoride hase something to do with it. and if so how do i reverse the effect of this calcification?
can power meditation alone do this? or do i need some kind of supplements?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johndudee" <johndudee@... wrote:
with little to no results. i question weather fluoride hase something to do with it. and if so how do i reverse the effect of this calcification?
The Chant GGGGAAAAUUUMMMM Is a powerful sound when arranged correctly to stimulate that area of the brain destroying the calcium and slowly restoring it. A good 7 chants a day for a month should swell that Pineal in no time.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johndudee" <johndudee@... wrote:
Power meditation alone does it, but taking iodine wouldn't hurt it binds to fluoride and gets excreted so if you're deficient it would help along with non-fluoride toothpaste, clean water, etc. I would start at 500 micrograms up to 1 mg.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: pineal gland calcification by fluoride
Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 7:18:56 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], "johndudee" <johndudee@... wrote:

The Chant GGGGAAAAUUUMMMM Is a powerful sound when arranged correctly to stimulate that area of the brain destroying the calcium and slowly restoring it. A good 7 chants a day for a month should swell that Pineal in no time.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back