Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

persecution

Mike1

I have been chatting with other Satanists online.[not on the JOS].some have been telling me that the hanging and burning times are coming again soon.The christian fundalmentalists are getting paranoid now because they know we are growing in numbers and they are fucking jealous.Im thinking there may be a civil war between us and the kikes and the xian fundalmentalists as well, but when?Maybe Im the one thats paranoid,but you know what,the way our country is going now nothing would surprise me. Ave Satanas

It doesn't seem likely, however, an argument of sorts can be made that the "burning times" never ended. For example, think of trying to practice Satanism (of any stripe) in a place like, say, Saudi Arabia. If there are Satanists in Arabia (and there probably are) they must be extremely careful and totally secretive for if discovered, their lives would be forfeit in a most horrible manner.

I can somewhat understand why your chat buddies would wonder about this: in his panic a drowning man, in blind desperation, will often do literally anything to keep his head above water even if it means pulling someone else under, especially if he cannot swim. The fundamentalists are like that non-swimming drowning man. But that is a long way from officially reintroducing the burning times.

There is good reason why Satan cautions us to be discerning; we are surrounded by the enemy and He does not expect us to go out and buy trouble for ourselves if it can be avoided.

Fundamentalists know their days are numbered. Most of the rank and file don't have a clue why their power is waning -- they just know that it is, and pray to their useless nazarine for answers -- but you can bet that those at the top know exactly what's happening and why. They do a lot of huffing and puffing and in some areas where they are the "ruling elite", so to speak, they can and do make life miserable, given the opportunity. But to formally reintroduce the inquisition would also require a re-writing of the constitutions of most countries where "freedom of worship" is guaranteed under law. This might prove to be a lot easier said than done.

Furthermore, people in general are getting royally fed up with "organized religion" in all its permutations and their ranks are growing.

I live in a bible-belt and in the nearly 7 years I've been here I've seen a slow but steady drop in the stridency & visibility of these groups. It used to be when you walked through a mall parking lot, for example, one would lose count of bibles on dashboards, rosaries on rear-view mirrors, etc., and it could be well nigh impossible to find a seat at a Starbucks because of the 'bible discussions' being held. It's not just me: I've asked others if they have seen a decrease in this nonsense and they agreed. Even the church parking lots aren't as full on Sundays.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

I have been chatting with other Satanists online.[not on the JOS].some have been telling me that the hanging and burning times are coming again soon.The christian fundalmentalists are getting paranoid now because they know we are growing in numbers and they are fucking jealous.Im thinking there may be a civil war between us and the kikes and the xian fundalmentalists as well, but when?Maybe Im the one thats paranoid,but you know what,the way our country is going now nothing would surprise me. Ave Satanas

<td val[/IMG]I live in the buybull belt too chalchiuhnenetzin,and my view in the south is,those that still show up at the spiritual slaughter house,do it because they were taught that is the right thing to do.We know that those places run on strictly emotion,and not spirituality.Most that still go,are under fear of not going.Those kike programs have made robots out of our Gentile nation.But as you said,many are questioning why they do what they do,and many do it out of habit.I am seeing more and more losing their zeal  for that kike on a stick.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 7/9/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: persecution
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 5:55 AM

It doesn't seem likely, however, an argument of sorts can be made that the "burning times" never ended. For example, think of trying to practice Satanism (of any stripe) in a place like, say, Saudi Arabia. If there are Satanists in Arabia (and there probably are) they must be extremely careful and totally secretive for if discovered, their lives would be forfeit in a most horrible manner.

I can somewhat understand why your chat buddies would wonder about this: in his panic a drowning man, in blind desperation, will often do literally anything to keep his head above water even if it means pulling someone else under, especially if he cannot swim. The fundamentalists are like that non-swimming drowning man. But that is a long way from officially reintroducing the burning times.

There is good reason why Satan cautions us to be discerning; we are surrounded by the enemy and He does not expect us to go out and buy trouble for ourselves if it can be avoided.

Fundamentalists know their days are numbered. Most of the rank and file don't have a clue why their power is waning -- they just know that it is, and pray to their useless nazarine for answers -- but you can bet that those at the top know exactly what's happening and why. They do a lot of huffing and puffing and in some areas where they are the "ruling elite", so to speak, they can and do make life miserable, given the opportunity. But to formally reintroduce the inquisition would also require a re-writing of the constitutions of most countries where "freedom of worship" is guaranteed under law. This might prove to be a lot easier said than done.

Furthermore, people in general are getting royally fed up with "organized religion" in all its permutations and their ranks are growing.

I live in a bible-belt and in the nearly 7 years I've been here I've seen a slow but steady drop in the stridency & visibility of these groups. It used to be when you walked through a mall parking lot, for example, one would lose count of bibles on dashboards, rosaries on rear-view mirrors, etc., and it could be well nigh impossible to find a seat at a Starbucks because of the 'bible discussions' being held. It's not just me: I've asked others if they have seen a decrease in this nonsense and they agreed. Even the church parking lots aren't as full on Sundays.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

[/TD]

hell nah. they know we got self-defense tools just like them.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Mike <mleskela@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back