Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

People in our lives

hiimalive

hello everyone , id like to discuss and share my thoughts on the topic of the people in our lives. firstly it has occurred to me that my ability to convince people that their religion is wrong or for the atheists that their soul exist isnt that good but thats not the case , when i talk to them about it i sense fear and this fear is huge like i cant discribe how cowardly the are , the fear of leaving their religion , the fear of starting meditation even the fear of having a soul. people to me are dead i dont see the point in wasting my energies trying to wake them up ive lost hope sadly but they are vortexes of negative  energy they are too immersed in their beliefs and are too afraid to see the truth , i pity them and i feel disgusted by them they are just moving robots with no life or power controlled by the outcome of their actions and have no power over any situation and it really sadens me to see what humanity has come to.i have no doubt in our victory and i have no doubt we will reclaim what has been stolen from us , together with our beloved father and the gods of hell ,lets not waste time and meditate everyday!HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

I used to think that way too dude.  And many others do today as well.  Your message is very inspiring.  It's a very sad, hopeless state that most exist in.  When you empower yourself, you will notice something.  For example.  I moved into a 'bad" neighborhood with a lot of craziness and crime.  By my spiritual presence and my uplifting influence, the whole environment changed.  It become less chaotic.  That's the power you have and you're going to notice it soon.  Their is this vortex of negative, low level spiritual existence.  You are in it.  Good news.  There's another one above that, and you're headed straight for it my friend.  

Dude... :/If you hate people and get disgusted by them, then what's the point of being a Spiritual Satanist?I can understand what you've been through; I had friendships for many years that proved to be anything but "good" for me (and I understood that while advancing through my meditations) but still, I wouldn't say I hate people.I dislike (hate, loathe) a decent amount of christians out there... But when you're finally able to clearly see through them and understand why they believe what they believe, and how BADLY and fucking UNFAIR the enemy has taken advantage of them and TRAPPED them and brainwashed them.... Man you can't hate these people! The ones you can hate are the fucking enemy and how REALLY DISGUSTINGLY they've taken advantage of humanity! I've seen people who are so psychic, with so much psychic ability but they've been played hard by the enemy! Even their stupidity was caused by the enemy! D:<*ramble ramble*I guess you get my point. xDI understand why you feel that way, but there's no need to hate on the entire humanity. Just... a few humans out there. :p (the jews are not humans obviously)

Στις 3:09 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 15 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I used to think that way too dude.  And many others do today as well.  Your message is very inspiring.  It's a very sad, hopeless state that most exist in.  When you empower yourself, you will notice something.  For example.  I moved into a 'bad" neighborhood with a lot of craziness and crime.  By my spiritual presence and my uplifting influence, the whole environment changed.  It become less chaotic.  That's the power you have and you're going to notice it soon.  Their is this vortex of negative, low level spiritual existence.  You are in it.  Good news.  There's another one above that, and you're headed straight for it my friend.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back