Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pazuzu

Hasani

I would like to know about Pazuzu. Authors say that he is a Gargoyle demon who brings famine and disease in droughts and is known for causing curses.
Clarification please.

Pazuzu is a Demon who protects women in childbirth and also the Father of music, poetry and things of that nature. He is also my personal Demon so i know a lot about Him. He is a very kind Demon who loves interaction w/ ppl and will gladly help those who come to Him. He loves it when ppl draw pics of Him and write poetry dedicated to Him. so if u want to approach Pazuzu write Him a poem and He will come to u.
take note: He is not the hideous monster they portray Him as in the exorcist. thats just another lie made up to keep ppl afraid and in bondage. u can also find more info on our website. Ave Satanas! Satan is my Master forever and ever!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:

I would like to know about Pazuzu. Authors say that he is a Gargoyle demon who brings famine and disease in droughts and is known for causing curses.
Clarification please.

I realized last night i am in desperate need in my,life. I have prayed and yet no answers from this being GOD. i found your website and summoned pazuzu and asked that he protect me. I felt great warmth overcome me that i have NEVER felt before. I am now convinced that i have made the right decision and have a feeling of happiness. When i went to bed i heard him enter my room and remain there. I feel better now ; )

How does his voice sound to you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

Pazuzu is a Demon who protects women in childbirth and also the Father of music, poetry and things of that nature. He is also my personal Demon so i know a lot about Him. He is a very kind Demon who loves interaction w/ ppl and will gladly help those who come to Him. He loves it when ppl draw pics of Him and write poetry dedicated to Him. so if u want to approach Pazuzu write Him a poem and He will come to u.
take note: He is not the hideous monster they portray Him as in the exorcist. thats just another lie made up to keep ppl afraid and in bondage. u can also find more info on our website. Ave Satanas! Satan is my Master forever and ever!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@ wrote:

Clarification please.

Hails to Pazazu!!

He is wonderful and oh so friendly. :) Been with me since I was a baby.

hailz!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yvonne" <yfiedor@... wrote:

I realized last night i am in desperate need in my,life. I have prayed and yet no answers from this being GOD. i found your website and summoned pazuzu and asked that he protect me. I felt great warmth overcome me that i have NEVER felt before. I am now convinced that i have made the right decision and have a feeling of happiness. When i went to bed i heard him enter my room and remain there. I feel better now ; )

im happy for you Yvonne! hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:36:30 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pazuzu

Last night i asked pazuzu to provide me protection before i entered mu business partners home. Something just didnt feel right to me. I went on his laptop and accodentally came across forms to start a new corporation. Turns out pazuzu opened my eyes to the deceit my business partner had brought upon me. I wish everyone would stop trying to put his image out there as the wrong one. Father Satan and pazuzu have neen there for me more than the false god i have been following for years. Time to destroy this guy and pay for the wrong he has done.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

im happy for you Yvonne! hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:36:30 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pazuzu

Hell yes!!!!

Pazazu is a powerful, loving yet vengeful and wicked powerful Daemon!!!!

Use it sister. (or brother). Use it.

And special thanks to HIM who has protected you.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yvonne" <yfiedor@... wrote:

Last night i asked pazuzu to provide me protection before i entered mu business partners home. Something just didnt feel right to me. I went on his laptop and accodentally came across forms to start a new corporation. Turns out pazuzu opened my eyes to the deceit my business partner had brought upon me. I wish everyone would stop trying to put his image out there as the wrong one. Father Satan and pazuzu have neen there for me more than the false god i have been following for years. Time to destroy this guy and pay for the wrong he has done.

Here is my personal experience with Pazuzu:

I was going through a really tough period in my life where I did not like myself. I had low self-esteem and was having some real problems. One day He came to me out of nowhere and just starting talking to me. He asked me what was wrong and why I felt sad.

To make a long stroy short He helped me through my problems and I will never forget that. He is an awesome guy and anyone who He decides to help is lucky indeed.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Hell yes!!!!

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yvonne" <yfiedor@ wrote:

That's really neat, Sister! Thanks for sharing your experience. Hail
Father Satan! Hail Pazuzu!

On 10/6/11, kingdom_of_enki <satansgirl66@... wrote:
Here is my personal experience with Pazuzu:

I was going through a really tough period in my life where I did not like
myself. I had low self-esteem and was having some real problems. One day He
came to me out of nowhere and just starting talking to me. He asked me what
was wrong and why I felt sad.

To make a long stroy short He helped me through my problems and I will never
forget that. He is an awesome guy and anyone who He decides to help is lucky
indeed.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@...
wrote:

Hell yes!!!!

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yvonne" <yfiedor@ wrote:

Last night i asked pazuzu to provide me protection before i entered mu
business partners home. Something just didnt feel right to me. I went on
his laptop and accodentally came across forms to start a new
corporation. Turns out pazuzu opened my eyes to the deceit my business
partner had brought upon me. I wish everyone would stop trying to put
his image out there as the wrong one. Father Satan and pazuzu have neen
there for me more than the false god i have been following for years.
Time to destroy this guy and pay for the wrong he has done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back