Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past life's......

mystery101432

Hia, I get told many things on my past life's. Like I was a Jew, I was evil, I was a satanist, ect. I don't know and I'm wondering I just got done reading the JOS topic on the afterlife and hell. I'm couries on my past life. Sorry can't spell very well. Also I'm new to meditation even though I do, do it everyday. Please reply with thoughts. Or ideas thanks. :) Hail Father Satan.I'll try to reply. 

Your not perfect :) HAIL LUCIFER! ▲ ▲ ▲
On 5 Jan 2014 02:28, <mystery101432@... wrote:
  Hia, I get told many things on my past life's. Like I was a Jew, I was evil, I was a satanist, ect. I don't know and I'm wondering I just got done reading the JOS topic on the afterlife and hell. I'm couries on my past life. Sorry can't spell very well. Also I'm new to meditation even though I do, do it everyday. Please reply with thoughts. Or ideas thanks. :) Hail Father Satan.I'll try to reply. 

Who the hell knows your past life other than you? Haha don't listen to random crap people tell you. 

Hey. :]If you're new, I strongly recommend to not rush things with past lives... You could see/feel/realize some things, that you may not be able to face at the moment. Otherwise, there are meditations you could do so that you could find out more about your past life/lives (Past Life Regression, or even use Runes etc). And who the heck told you "who you were" in your past life? Don't believe anyone but your instinct, our Father and the Gods. You can ask your Guardian Demon if you're uncertain about something... Don't rush things.

Στις 5:00 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 8 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η "amber_electric@..." <amber_electric@... έγραψε:
  Who the hell knows your past life other than you? Haha don't listen to random crap people tell you. 

What a crook of Bullshit your pronouncing!!!!

Past lives is your personality but you are scared to look at it.....it resonated in every life your living.

Greetings,

Kenneth

Van: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
Aan: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Verzonden: maandag 13 januari 9:53 2014
Onderwerp: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Past life's......

Hey. :]If you're new, I strongly recommend to not rush things with past lives... You could see/feel/realize some things, that you may not be able to face at the moment. Otherwise, there are meditations you could do so that you could find out more about your past life/lives (Past Life Regression, or even use Runes etc). And who the heck told you "who you were" in your past life? Don't believe anyone but your instinct, our Father and the Gods. You can ask your Guardian Demon if you're uncertain about something... Don't rush things.

Στις 5:00 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 8 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η "amber_electric@..." <amber_electric@... έγραψε:

Is this response to me? If yes, then my words come from experience.

Στις 12:41 π.μ. Τρίτη, 14 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η John Deventer <deventer_john@... έγραψε:

Past lives is your personality but you are scared to look at it.....it resonated in every life your living.

Greetings,

Kenneth

Van: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
Aan: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

Ironic comming from you. If you wish to continue spreading misinformation and causing fights get off the groups as we do not need individuals as such. What Light said was perfectly true and helpful.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 08:07 PST John Deventer wrote:

Greetings,

Kenneth

Hey. :]
If you're new, I strongly recommend to not rush things with past lives... You could see/feel/realize some things, that you may not be able to face at the moment. Otherwise, there are meditations you could do so that you could find out more about your past life/lives (Past Life Regression, or even use Runes etc). And who the heck told you "who you were" in your past life? Don't believe anyone but your instinct, our Father and the Gods. You can ask your Guardian Demon if you're uncertain about something... Don't rush things.

I agree we need to be unified and not arguing an cursing amongst each other

Hail Satan
Hail all the Gods of Hell

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 23:09 GMT Fourth Reich wrote:

Ironic comming from you. If you wish to continue spreading misinformation and causing fights get off the groups as we do not need individuals as such. What Light said was perfectly true and helpful.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 08:07 PST John Deventer wrote:

Greetings,

Kenneth

Hey. :]
If you're new, I strongly recommend to not rush things with past lives... You could see/feel/realize some things, that you may not be able to face at the moment. Otherwise, there are meditations you could do so that you could find out more about your past life/lives (Past Life Regression, or even use Runes etc). And who the heck told you "who you were" in your past life? Don't believe anyone but your instinct, our Father and the Gods. You can ask your Guardian Demon if you're uncertain about something... Don't rush things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back