Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Partnering up

chase

I'd really like to find a Satanist to partner up with, as I am still a newbie and I'd like to learn more. If possible I want this partner to be more experienced, but if not, we can grow experienced together. If there is any dedicated satanists in the San Jose, CA area I'd like to talk about, if experienced, what I should/need to do to grow spiritually, and if you're a newbie like me, I'd like to share experiences and we can grow from each other's knowledge and partnership, and hopefully meditate or perform rituals/magic together.

Might want to read my post again my friend.I didn't say anything about someone being close in distance to you.What I said was through chatting and visualization,you can connect with someone on a psychic level,and that can be on the other side of the world from you.The key is you have to build a bond of trust,with that person,and that takes time.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Partnering up

I'd really like to find a Satanist to partner up with, as I am still a newbie and I'd like to learn more. If possible I want this partner to be more experienced, but if not, we can grow experienced together. If there is any dedicated satanists in the San Jose, CA area I'd like to talk about, if experienced, what I should/need to do to grow spiritually, and if you're a newbie like me, I'd like to share experiences and we can grow from each other's knowledge and partnership, and hopefully meditate or perform rituals/magic together.

Hey Chase, I'm a dedicated Satanist and I live in the Sacramento CA area. I'm also interested in partnering up.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chase" <verycoolchase@... wrote:

True true. Distance makes little difference. Anyone wanna talk to me, hit me up over email. Haha I check daily. 
Im a newbie too. 
Just dedicated about a month ago.
Sixredcandles@... 
Hail Satan! 
On Nov 20, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Might want to read my post again my friend.I didn't say anything about someone being close in distance to you.What I said was through chatting and visualization,you can connect with someone on a psychic level,and that can be on the other side of the world from you.The key is you have to build a bond of trust,with that person,and that takes time.Hail SatanBrian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Partnering up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back