Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pan

Shannon Outlaw

In Greek mythology Pan symbolised sexuality/lust, music, creativity and was the god of nature, woodlands etc. This is assossiated with the baphomet symbol or with our father God Satan? In other many cultures their was a 'Pan' figure, a goat like being associated with the said traits and being associated with the constellation capricornus. I believe this is a great representation of spiritual satanism and Father.

hey i dont think it worked i didnt do it in a proper way can u please tell me how to dedicate my soul i mean the thing i write on piece of paper and burn please? hail satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pan

In Greek mythology Pan symbolised sexuality/lust, music, creativity and was the god of nature, woodlands etc. This is assossiated with the baphomet symbol or with our father God Satan? In other many cultures their was a 'Pan' figure, a goat like being associated with the said traits and being associated with the constellation capricornus. I believe this is a great representation of spiritual satanism and Father.

<td val[/IMG]Everyth[/IMG]/www.joyofsatan.org/.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 6/3/11, Gabi Targos <gabitargos@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Pan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 9:54 PM

hey i dont think it worked i didnt do it in a proper way can u please tell me how to dedicate my soul i mean the thing i write on piece of paper and burn please? hail satan

To: [email protected]

[/TD]

Forgot to mention in my post this
The prefix pan- comes from an Ancient Greek term meaning "all" or "every" and that it also relates to several other movements that are of unity, for said nation. There is much information around pan that I want to look into i got ahead of myself on my earlier post, but i wanted to bring this up from the lack of discussion on this topic from my search of the board.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Everything you need to know is on  /www.joyofsatan.org/.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Not sure if pan is one of our Gentile Gods.Anyone know?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pan
Sent: Sat, Sep 22, 2012 9:44:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Forgot to mention in my post this
The prefix pan- comes from an Ancient Greek term meaning "all" or "every" and that it also relates to several other movements that are of unity, for said nation. There is much information around pan that I want to look into i got ahead of myself on my earlier post, but i wanted to bring this up from the lack of discussion on this topic from my search of the board.

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Everything you need to know is on  /www.joyofsatan.org/.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

I always thought he was a representation of father Satan in some way...if you read his attributes.

------------------------------
On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 10:02 PM EDT Ilias wrote:

Somebody must ask Father Satan about this.... Pan is very cool and kind God..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Not sure if pan is one of our Gentile Gods.Anyone know?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Yes and Don even said something to that effect.Thanks Shannon I forgot all about that.I just was into that fake bs witchcraft for so many years and found out it was crap.That now I shy away from any whitchcraft beliefs that I use to have.Like I was so into that Goddess shit I never gave the male God the time of day.So coming to Satan after all that was so balancing for me.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pan
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 2:17:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I always thought he was a representation of father Satan in some way...if you read his attributes.

[/TD]

Where did I state this?
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "soutlaw92@..." <soutlaw92@...
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:24:53 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Yes and Don even said something to that effect.Thanks Shannon I forgot all about that.I just was into that fake bs witchcraft for so many years and found out it was crap.That now I shy away from any whitchcraft beliefs that I use to have.Like I was so into that Goddess shit I never gave the male God the time of day.So coming to Satan after all that was so balancing for me.

<td style="font:[/IMG]  

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Guess I was wrong.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 2:31:56 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Where did I state this?
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "soutlaw92@..." <soutlaw92@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]Yes and Don even said something to that effect.Thanks Shannon I forgot all about that.I just was into that fake bs witchcraft for so many years and found out it was crap.That now I shy away from any whitchcraft beliefs that I use to have.Like I was so into that Goddess shit I never gave the male God the time of day.So coming to Satan after all that was so balancing for me.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Pan reminds me of the Baphomet which is of Satan and, my earlier post got sucked into the void of Yahoo messages, so ill repost what i did before http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Germanism
pan- is a movement for different nations preaching unity and Satan wants unity of our people i wouldn't be suprised if Pan is really Satan.
I'm really curious on what Don has to say about this if he has anything to add.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

LOL xD
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; don <mageson6666@...
Sent: Sunday, 23 September 2012 11:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]Guess I was wrong.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 2:31:56 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Where did I state this?

[/TD]
[/TD]

Merely a linguistic curiosity:

Pan - Greek "All, Omni-" denoting Everything, Unity.

Pandemonium - "All Demons"

Pantheon - "All Gods"

Pangea - "Omni-Earth" (sort of :p)

So, the resemblance of Baphomet is VERY apt.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@... wrote:

Pan reminds me of the Baphomet which is of Satan and, my earlier post got sucked into the void of Yahoo messages, so ill repost what i did before http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Germanism
pan- is a movement for different nations preaching unity and Satan wants unity of our people i wouldn't be suprised if Pan is really Satan.
I'm really curious on what Don has to say about this if he has anything to add.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back