Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Paleodiet

Federico Di f

Do you know this diet? What do you think about paleodiet?

http://thepaleodiet.com/

They say that foods as wheats, legumes, dairy products aren't good for humans, those foods has been introduced in our alimentation 7-8000 years ago. So In the post-diluvian era, after the end of anciet civilization of Gods...they say those foods appoint problems in our body and in our dna. The ancient men were taller than modern ones, and their lifes are longer than ours. Ancients were athletic hunters, I dont't believe they were primitives, beacause in that time Gods were on earth...after men began shorter than before, their lifes too...so can the introduction of bad foods be an opera of the enemies? The bad foods determined the increment of human population, but a weaker population , i think more souls, more humans to exploit...

what do you think about it?

Ancient humans ate grains, legumes, and dairy. Spiritual degeneration due to the programs of Christianity, Islam, and their related ilk has allowed humanity to be plagued by entirely preventable diseases.  Modern toxin-laced processed food weakens the body and drains a person of vitality. People are constantly bombarded by poisons in the air and water and toxins that leach from their homes. Grains, legumes, and dairy are not the culprits behind the modern diseases that infest society. Also, the paleo diet is based upon the flawed assumption that humans were built to run around as upright monkeys and survive on what they could catch or gather. Humans were created by Almighty Lord Father Satan and lived beside the gods in ancient times.

Hail Almighty Lord Father SatanHail All of the True and Mighty Gods of Duat.

Agriculture has been a curse and a blessing. The growing of grains allowed "food" to be mass-produced and feed more people easier. However it means that people eat way too much starch/carbohydrates in relation to meat and fruits and nonstarchy vegatables. Grains, breads, pasta, potatoes are used as a filler.

I have not seen where the diet of the Golden Age was described. Someone should ask the Demons and tell us. I would if I could but I do not hear them yet.

Some members still talk about the Gods "creating" us in a Jewhova type way. like from scratch, from dust. Although it is probable that ETs did seed the Earth with microbes to start life here, from there life evolved and developed mostly on its own. Humans are mostly of Earthly Primate Mammal Animal origin. Yes we share the same kind of DNA with Father Satan, the DNA is compatible and some of his DNA was blended in to make us more like the Gods than we were before. However I would say that He added more to our Spiritual side than our physical body, our Astral body is more Godlike and able to be energized to Godhead, incorporating our physical Animal body into that total package.

Eating grains and legumes in itself is not a problem per se, but the concern is, as mentioned above, in the production and methods of consumption of grains and legumes in present day. Any refined foods such as white flour, white sugar and white or 'milled' rice has been stripped of the nutrients that one might expect to find in wholemeal flour, brown rice or raw sugar.

Additionally, the methods by which much of these products are grown is very different to the ways of the ancients, in that ground/farm plots are no longer rested and composted in a four year cycle between growing due to 'land restrictions', or limited size of farms (total bullshit when you consider how little of the planet is actually farmland as a percentage).

Furthermore, the use of nitrogen fertilizers creates foods which are bigger in size and thus sell for a higher price due to higher weight but yield significantly less nutritional value has created a staple of nutritionally inadequate foods.

Even packaging and transport, such as the canning of legumes within a watery medium + added 'firming agents' (usually mineral in nature) tends to leach from the beans their very goodness, the slop you often drain from a can before using them. Dried legumes are a better alternative, especially when the water they are soaked in is used in their cooking and consequently consumed as part of the dish (this goes for anything cooked in water, including meats, eggs etc. though can prove a difficult task for the aspiring cook with little experience... stews are a good way to achieve this easily and tastefully).

The final straw is the consumption of these foods. The ancients had a significantly higher intake of EFA's (essential fatty acids like Omega-3 and Omega-6) from fish sources and plant sources (Flaxseed or Linseed oil is an excellent and affordable choice for those who cannot afford fish). These oils have a somewhat anti-inflammatory effect on the digestive system which Paleo diet advocates claim is the source of the problem with grains, the destruction of the lining of the small intestine through inflammation caused by lecithins etc present in grains and legumes. Many western people consume high amounts of inorganically grown (nitrogen fertilised), refined or milled (white) grains, blended together with hydrogenated vegetable oils in bakery foods, biscuits, some breads and many processed pre-prepared or pre-battered meats etc. (hydrogenated oils are super heated oils for preservation purposes that are high in trans-fatty acids and LDL's (low density lipoproteins or 'bad cholesterol')).

The net effect on the digestive system of someone who is genetically used to a meal of wild game, wild vegetables and high exercise (ie our ancestors) can be devastating. However, this is not to say that all are doomed and must avoid grains at all costs, which is the Paleo ideal....

Simply increasing intake of Essential fatty acids from some of the sources above (or others based on your taste, income and local availability), substituting white and milled grains for brown and whole grains (organically grown if possible but not an essential, I certainly don't eat organically grown as it is far too expensive where I live, up to 9 or 10 times the price of the normal product), reducing intake of hydrogenated vegetable oils (Australian law requires manufacturers place this as part of the ingredients list when included in food, I don't know about other countries) and generally being aware of what you are eating, its quality and what other foods you are consuming to balance the negative effects of some that may be harmful (cake on your birthday) should be enough if not more than enough to offset the difficulties described by Paleo advocates as being unavoidable in a grain-based diet or one that is high in grains.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hi!
In all honesty, I did such diet to the letter and all I gained was like 10 pounds more.
Thank you Father, for help me on losing the pound.
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, June 27, 2014 3:34 AM, "ivan.folghera@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Eating grains and legumes in itself is not a problem per se, but the concern is, as mentioned above, in the production and methods of consumption of grains and legumes in present day. Any refined foods such as white flour, white sugar and white or 'milled' rice has been stripped of the nutrients that one might expect to find in wholemeal flour, brown rice or raw sugar.

Additionally, the methods by which much of these products are grown is very different to the ways of the ancients, in that ground/farm plots are no longer rested and composted in a four year cycle between growing due to 'land restrictions', or limited size of farms (total bullshit when you consider how little of the planet is actually farmland as a percentage).

Furthermore, the use of nitrogen fertilizers creates foods which are bigger in size and thus sell for a higher price due to higher weight but yield significantly less nutritional value has created a staple of nutritionally inadequate foods.

Even packaging and transport, such as the canning of legumes within a watery medium + added 'firming agents' (usually mineral in nature) tends to leach from the beans their very goodness, the slop you often drain from a can before using them. Dried legumes are a better alternative, especially when the water they are soaked in is used in their cooking and consequently consumed as part of the dish (this goes for anything cooked in water, including meats, eggs etc. though can prove a difficult task for the aspiring cook with little experience... stews are a good way to achieve this easily and tastefully).

The final straw is the consumption of these foods. The ancients had a significantly higher intake of EFA's (essential fatty acids like Omega-3 and Omega-6) from fish sources and plant sources (Flaxseed or Linseed oil is an excellent and affordable choice for those who cannot afford fish). These oils have a somewhat anti-inflammatory effect on the digestive system which Paleo diet advocates claim is the source of the problem with grains, the destruction of the lining of the small intestine through inflammation caused by lecithins etc present in grains and legumes. Many western people consume high amounts of inorganically grown (nitrogen fertilised), refined or milled (white) grains, blended together with hydrogenated vegetable oils in bakery foods, biscuits, some breads and many processed pre-prepared or pre-battered meats etc. (hydrogenated oils are super heated oils for preservation purposes that are high in trans-fatty acids and LDL's (low density lipoproteins or 'bad cholesterol')).

The net effect on the digestive system of someone who is genetically used to a meal of wild game, wild vegetables and high exercise (ie our ancestors) can be devastating. However, this is not to say that all are doomed and must avoid grains at all costs, which is the Paleo ideal....

Simply increasing intake of Essential fatty acids from some of the sources above (or others based on your taste, income and local availability), substituting white and milled grains for brown and whole grains (organically grown if possible but not an essential, I certainly don't eat organically grown as it is far too expensive where I live, up to 9 or 10 times the price of the normal product), reducing intake of hydrogenated vegetable oils (Australian law requires manufacturers place this as part of the ingredients list when included in food, I don't know about other countries) and generally being aware of what you are eating, its quality and what other foods you are consuming to balance the negative effects of some that may be harmful (cake on your birthday) should be enough if not more than enough to offset the difficulties described by Paleo advocates as being unavoidable in a grain-based diet or one that is high in grains.

HAIL SATAN!!

While some of the posts here are correct about how foods today are corrupted, in the end, the goal of the Paleo Diet is to alter the body from using carbs [the body's main fuel source] to using fat for energy; this is called ketosis as it causes the body to produce ketones.  
HOWEVER, scientifically, ketones are a sign or a result of starvation.
Paleo Diet is huge in the CrossFit world.  Pay attention to what CrossFitters look like as an end result of their training; 99% of them are small and weak as it is basically cardio using weights.  Sure the professional CrossFitters are ripped, but they are definitely using performance-enhancing supplements.  For the rest of them, doing cardio with weights does nothing but eat muscle and cause total-body inflammation.
Read any reputable Sports Nutrition Textbook and you will be advised against this diet as it is unnatural.  Gee what a surprise in this jutopia we live in.  No respectable athlete who makes a living by being physically healthy would ever entertain the idea of Paleo or CrossFit.  If the Olympians aren't doing it then it's probably influenced by the jooz.  What better way to weaken humanity further than to convince people it is a good idea to starve your body so you end up small and weak.  Pathetic.

Cross Fit is really shit when you study what happens to professional athletes who use it. Their performance goes down and they obtain injuries as well. When they stop using it they performance goes back up.
Cross Shit is some wacky cult that is founded and run by a Jew.
Paleo is shit. And its theories are wrong. People liked it because you could drop a lot of weight fast.

Starch based vegetables are not filler. They are crucial to the health of the human the healthiest people on earth live on HIGH STARCH, HIGH CARB DIETS. People have been healed of all sorts of aliments by going on diets of all starch vegetables.

Dr. Atkin's recommend this Paleo diet and lived on it. He died sixty pounds overweight with heart disease. Look at how unhealthy and overweight the Paleo pushers are.

A good lesson is don't buy information of people trying to sell you a gimmick fad diet and their book of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back