Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pact(s) with satan? also are satan and lucifer the same beings?

Anna Marie

This is kind of a two in one but i figure it would save me some time. Alrite so first and foremost, a simple question, are satan and lucifer the same beings? i watched a couple vids on youtube of this chick who was a theistic/spiritual satanist also, she stated that they are different beings. please explain this one to me because i see a lot of people hailing satan and/or lucifer on here. kind of confuses me.

Now with curiousity of pact(s). Is it possible to make more than one pact with satan? alot of people say that you can make one big pact and thats it really, others say you can make however many pacts you want to satan as long as you have dedicated your soul to him. Whats the deal with this?

They're the same person.   Lucifer is Satan, Satan is Lucifer.
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Anna Marie <nnmcfarland@... wrote:
This is kind of a two in one but i figure it would save me some time. Alrite so first and foremost, a simple question, are satan and lucifer the same beings? i watched a couple vids on youtube of this chick who was a theistic/spiritual satanist also, she stated that they are different beings. please explain this one to me because i see a lot of people hailing satan and/or lucifer on here. kind of confuses me.

Now with curiousity of pact(s). Is it possible to make more than one pact with satan? alot of people say that you can make one big pact and thats it really, others say you can make however many pacts you want to satan as long as you have dedicated your soul to him. Whats the deal with this?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
   [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
"If common sense and ingenuity were coins then very few here would be rich."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anna Marie" <nnmcfarland@... wrote:

satan and lucifer are the same beings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anna Marie" <nnmcfarland@... wrote:

You don't make pacts with Satan you may do the dedication ritual or something of that nature but you don't have to be all business. Try and form. A relationship with Satan not a contract

You don't make pacts with Satan you may do the dedication ritual or something of that nature but you don't have to be all business. Try and form. A relationship with Satan not a contract

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back