Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our Religion Rights

Tabitha

I have a question for who ever may know the answer. The other night my family and I were in the taxi, and I happened to tell the driver about us thinking about opening a Satanic Temple here in NY. The driver is very open minded, and knows people like us. He told us not to even waste our time, basically. He said the State would not allow it.
Can a "state" really do that?
I thought the U.S.A, "was" about freedom of speech, and being able to "choose" what religion we wanted to "believe" "worship." If that is true, then who can a "State" deny that right?

Well I believe it is possible to open a church yet it would be very hard to keep it open. As many people are not open minded and will oppose your idea. Also if enough people were against your church they technically could close down your church.
Also the driver was correct in a sense, because if the state was really against a church for satan they could always use one of the many laws to stop your church from ever opening.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <nywitchywoman666@... wrote:

I have a question for who ever may know the answer. The other night my family and I were in the taxi, and I happened to tell the driver about us thinking about opening a Satanic Temple here in NY. The driver is very open minded, and knows people like us. He told us not to even waste our time, basically. He said the State would not allow it.
I thought the U.S.A, "was" about freedom of speech, and being able to "choose" what religion we wanted to "believe" "worship." If that is true, then who can a "State" deny that right?

There is always such a thing as false freedom!
they make people believe they are free but arent!
The masses are more controlled than they even know themselves !
So many people still do not realy SEE!
An example ofcourse the christians and the like!
They are blind and ignorend!
It would be good more people start to think for them selves and not blindly following the masses en have blind "faith" in all what they have been told. And somehow unable to question things and sort things out on there own!
Many people look still too much at other people, what they do and believe and what is good and wrong!
Think for your selves and use that brain that has been giffen to you!
We have the abillity to question and make choises on our own and see for our selves what's right and what's wrong so why not use it!
We can do such things on our own not for nothing!
And I think only by using such things we can put a hold to this kind of things! But I know The TRUTH shall be revealed soon!
And The once under Controll shal be punnished for what they attempt to do! I'm a 1000% sure of that!

Just my opinion!
And sorry for the bad grammar!

Greetings!
Robert

The fight for true freedom is not over yet!

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <nywitchywoman666@... wrote:

I can't speak for the USA, but I do know that the state or country has the right to deny you the right to deny you to call your child a particular name if they feel it will do the child harm psychologically , and/or the community will take offence to it.
This would include name that would be culturally insensitive to the community or a word or language that would be offensive.
I'm quite sure it would be the same for some activity pending the state your in and whether the same principals of practice to what is considered acceptable.
To start a coven in Salem would be more acceptable than say starting a coven in the Bible belt.

I don't see why not, I even thought about doing that. I thought there is the Church of Satan in America. So what is he talking about and if we can't than this is an issue. Xians can have their filths of churches, but we can't. Well you can start a coven or some sort. Have a place to meet up at maybe your home or somewhere else. That will always work.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

Actually, you should hope that the state would try to deny you. If you did, you could get some group like the ACLU behind you and get a huge lawsuit filed. There is no law against starting a religious organization for any reason, however locally people may try to bar you from it. If they do this you can take them to court where you will undoubtably win. The first amendment clearly states that people will be allowed the free exercise of religion and no judge is going to dare ignore that. You'll meet opposition, and remember that people will be allowed to stand outside your temple and protest, but you are legally allowed to start such an organization.

HS/HL
-Dominic Wolfheart

One thing to maybe consider is starting a part 15 radio station. I became a radio engineer at the age of 16 and not long after I found a nice LEGAL loophole that allows for low power broadcasting. There are different rules for AM and FM. And the AM stations go much,much further and believe it or not (easily proved by engineering mathematics) the AM sounds better with better frequency response-even with high power stations. This is when I began building my AM station.(I now have two) The first station has now been on the air 24/7 for well over 10 years covering the town where I grew up (about 1.5 mile radius or 3 mile diameter). There are other things I have to do since I made it a commercial station airing music,commercials,etc-such as paying royalties, obtaining a city business license,etc. However, it might be a good way to advertise JoS (I have done this a few times now with currently no ill effect from my audience). Part 15 is becoming popular enough (even though this loophole has been in existence for many decades)that there are some companies who sell transmitters that are certified to be legal from the Federal Communications Commission. I have only used two transmitters for my station and the first outrageously expensive transmitter ($1800) was of poor quality and only lasted a couply of years. The second transmitter (currently on the air)has lasted for many years now and is of excellent quality and has some of the same characteristics as high power broadcast transmitters allowing my part 15 station to sound "as-loud" as the big stations-with some added equipment. The signal coverage can vary greatly based on MANY factors, however, the company that made my current on-air transmitter explains this much better with FCC rule links, other information (including more technicall stuff) and a transmitter comparison between manufactures. Hamilton PCB Design at: www.am1000rangemaster.com.
The cost is around $800 for a transmitter then an antenna at a local electronic/CB shop is around $40.00 extra. (prices may be different now).
Personally (thinking of reaching Satan's people who might be living in a strict xian environment)- I never liked internet broadcasting and its harder to block out a radio signal than it is a computer link especially if your still living at home. You can hide a radio to listen to in the middle of the night but not so easy a computer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back