Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our origins

night_shadow_lp

Well....hey ... my question is about our origins obviously. I know that Enki is the one who modified our DNA and made us smart and bla bla , but what i dont know is where did the universe came from ?... I know about the Big Bang theory but where did all the matter came from ?...and what Enki did in the moment of Big Bang ... if he did something ... or he is just a supranatural beeing.

Well that would be it ... hope someone will answer my question ^^

Tnx for the ones who answered :D.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "night_shadow_lp" <nightshadowlp@... wrote:
Well....hey ... my question is about our origins obviously. I know that Enki is the one who modified our DNA and made us smart and bla bla , but what i dont know is where did the universe came from ?... I know about the Big Bang theory but where did all the matter came from ?...and what Enki did in the moment of Big Bang ... if he did something ... or he is just a supranatural beeing.

The thing you've got to know is that the universe is VERY OLD and the race of "demons" themselves are very new compared to the other races in this universe.

There are very ancient races out there older then reptilians, greys, nordics etc etc.

Father is about 500,000 years old so he probably didnt have anything to do with the beginning of the universe.

Perhaps the "god" in all of this that rules us all is energy.
It cannot be created nor destroyed. Sounds pretty invincible and omnipowerful to me haha.

well........As we know that the powerful 4 elements existed in void(void is also a element) were always kept the distance between each other but once they got merged and formed beings like gods....which eventually led to the formation of matter........during big bang, everybody knows that it was a massive feiry ball.....it was stable and also it could have retained its stability unless it was hit by a force that led to the formation of universe.......Now the question is about what was that force? and where did it come from?

As everyone says "when the science ends philosophy starts"

And also i believe that force was bestowed by our father satan.....

If i have said anything wrong pardon me

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

Well yeah, Satan created us as we are today through genetic manipulation, but he didn't create everything. He was even mortal at first, I think. But do yourself a favor: NEVER ask about the creation of existence itself! If anyone found out it would be the ultimate paradox and their head would implode or something. How can anyone comprehend something that's past comprehension itself?

Yeah, Im friggin brilliant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "night_shadow_lp" <nightshadowlp@ wrote:

The thing you've got to know is that the universe is VERY OLD and the race of "demons" themselves are very new compared to the other races in this universe.

There are very ancient races out there older then reptilians, greys, nordics etc etc.

Father is about 500,000 years old so he probably didnt have anything to do with the beginning of the universe.

It cannot be created nor destroyed. Sounds pretty invincible and omnipowerful to me haha.

That is really awsome,the fact that Father has a race and biological family an all,wonder how christians live with a god who exists from nothing,with nothing(lol)so why dont the other "aliens" help Father out?Or are they afraid of the greys?Pazuzu is though!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "night_shadow_lp" <nightshadowlp@ wrote:

First...tnx ... but where did all the energy came from ?... it's not like it just buff appeared, it had to come from somewhere ... is there any priest from JoS that could answer this question pls ? . i really need an answer ... and one new question is where did the information come from ?....creepy question but still.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "night_shadow_lp" <nightshadowlp@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@ wrote:

First...tnx ... but where did all the energy came from ?... it's not like it just buff appeared, it had to come from somewhere ... is there any priest from JoS that could answer this question pls ? . i really need an answer ... and one new question is where did the information come from ?....creepy question but still.
Perhaps this energy has always been here, you must first get rid of this concept of time for a moment when you think about it. Those who are without that also believe in "hell" will most likely experience their very own hell on the astral and since there is no such thing as time in the spiritual sense, this can last indefinitely. That is...until their minds realize it isn't real and think of something else that they can escape since our minds are so powerful on the astral.

Existence is more of a circle then a line in my opinion it never started and will never end. Just eternal joy or suffering.

It is through contradiction that we can make sense of existence in my point of view.

Good Luck

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@ wrote:

Perhaps this energy has always been here, you must first get rid of this concept of time for a moment when you think about it. Those who are without that also believe in "hell" will most likely experience their very own hell on the astral and since there is no such thing as time in the spiritual sense, this can last indefinitely. That is...until their minds realize it isn't real and think of something else that they can escape since our minds are so powerful on the astral.

Existence is more of a circle then a line in my opinion it never started and will never end. Just eternal joy or suffering.

It is through contradiction that we can make sense of existence in my point of view.

Good Luck

HAIL SATAN
Damn ... lots of posts ... and still it ain't clear to me . to many opinions ... I may ask to much but ... can a HIGH PRIEST or PRIEST from JoS answer this question please ? or someone who can talk with demons ... btw what are the 4 elements in void?(sorry but i never heared of that , im just curious).
And btw about Satan beeing the one who influenced that ball or whatever cant be true because even Satan has parrents so he cant be the one...
Yea XD im sooo confused about this ... Pls a priest answer my question.

Hail Enki ! ^^

Good Luck

HAIL SATAN

Damn ... lots of posts ... and still it ain't clear to me . to many opinions ... I may ask to much but ... can a HIGH PRIEST or PRIEST from JoS answer this question please ? or someone who can talk with demons ... btw what are the 4 elements in void?(sorry but i never heared of that , im just curious).
And btw about Satan beeing the one who influenced that ball or whatever cant be true because even Satan has parrents so he cant be the one...
Yea XD im sooo confused about this ... Pls a priest answer my question.

Hail Enki ! ^^
I also have a question: where do souls come from and how the're implanted. I know that reincarnation is a fact, but if a mechanism behind creating new souls even exists then does it mean that souls have to be implanted before a child gets one? And when is that time?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back