Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

other alien races throughout the universe and vastness of space?

Marc Williamson

Hi, I just have a question forgive me if it sounds like a strange notion but Ive always wondered are there other benevolent alien races in other parts of the universe besides our Gods? like what I mean is that being that Satan is Enki and the other gods are apart of the race from Nibiru is it a possibility that our Gods have their own gods whom they talk to astrally? Do they have an alien race who created them in the same way Satan made us? Or has Satan existed forever or as long as time, has he visited other planets and liberated other races besides our own? I often ponder these things and if my imaginings are correct I would love to delve deeper into these secrets and astral travel to other parts of space if safe to do so. HAIL SATAN!

Satan and the [/IMG]not[/B] created <b [/IMG]nor[/B] do they have their own gods.  I am sure there are a few races out there that are benevolent, but that is irrelevant to us.  

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 11:23 PM, "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, I just have a question forgive me if it sounds like a strange notion but Ive always wondered are there other benevolent alien races in other parts of the universe besides our Gods? like what I mean is that being that Satan is Enki and the other gods are apart of the race from Nibiru is it a possibility that our Gods have their own gods whom they talk to astrally? Do they have an alien race who created them in the same way Satan made us? Or has Satan existed forever or as long as time, has he visited other planets and liberated other races besides our own? I often ponder these things and if my imaginings are correct I would love to delve deeper into these secrets and astral travel to other parts of space if safe to do so. HAIL SATAN!

I often think about this too however lately I have been also thinking that war time is not a time to be staring into outer space and maybe it's just not the right time for those questions. That's a really disappointing answer to the question though and I hope some others can provide their insight. I am certain there are likely many more humans or similars in the vastness of the universe than we (I mean we as in Spiritual Satanists and such, those with knowledge of aliens and not the deluded stream of common information) know of. To our limited perspective there are only so many templates for things. But when it comes to the outskirts of existence, nothing is not.

There is nothing wrong with questioning yourself. Satanism is not xtianity where you arre to follow blindly. Besides...Satan and the gods encourage us to seek knowledge so as to understand them for what tthey truelly are!!!.coz they gat nothing to hide!! Unlike the xtian "god"
On Apr 6, 2015 3:20 AM, "thom.hyde@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I often think about this too however lately I have been also thinking that war time is not a time to be staring into outer space and maybe it's just not the right time for those questions. That's a really disappointing answer to the question though and I hope some others can provide their insight. I am certain there are likely many more humans or similars in the vastness of the universe than we (I mean we as in Spiritual Satanists and such, those with knowledge of aliens and not the deluded stream of common information) know of. To our limited perspective there are only so many templates for things. But when it comes to the outskirts of existence, nothing is not.

I shall never question Satan either and if he is the light of other planets then that is great that basically answered my question to some extent and Im sure he has been to other planets.... my dream after I die is that with my advancing in meditation I would like to travel with him or alone to other planets and experience the other humanoid races out there wherever they may be.... I am not yet advanced enough to speak with Satan physically but Im sure he himself could answer my questions better and if there is anybody here who has knowledge or has spoken with Satan about this I would like to know.... HAIL THE GODS!!!

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:20 PM, "brandonsimms666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'd like to know as well. Tho I do not question him in anyway. Satan is and always will be my god. ♡

A little bit related to the topic:Don't be afraid to question Satan. That is, ask questions of him if there's something you don't understand or something is nagging at you and he or your Guardian Demon/ess can answer. Just explain yourself thoroughly in a respectful manner and keep an eye open for coincidences and signs afterwards for the next week or so, whether online or off, for your answer. Also be aware of a thought that comes into your head that answers your question but isn't something you would have thought for yourself, as that has happened to me. It's possible for it to happen to others too.I had a question for Satan and the above was how he replied to me, telepathically through a thought with a short paragraph of words.

On Monday, April 6, 2015 7:27 PM, "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I shall never question Satan either and if he is the light of other planets then that is great that basically answered my question to some extent and Im sure he has been to other planets.... my dream after I die is that with my advancing in meditation I would like to travel with him or alone to other planets and experience the other humanoid races out there wherever they may be.... I am not yet advanced enough to speak with Satan physically but Im sure he himself could answer my questions better and if there is anybody here who has knowledge or has spoken with Satan about this I would like to know.... HAIL THE GODS!!!

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:20 PM, "brandonsimms666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'd like to know as well. Tho I do not question him in anyway. Satan is and always will be my god. ♡

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back