Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Osiris

Joshua Taylor

The King of eternity, the Lord of everlastingness, who traverseth millions of years in the duration of his life, the firstborn Son of the womb of Nut, begotten of Seb, the prince of gods and men, the god of gods, the king of kings, the lord of lords, the prince of princes, the governor of the world, from the womb of Nut, whose existence is for everlasting, Unnefer of many forms and many attributes, Tmu in Annu, the Lord of Akert, the only one, the Lord of the land on each side of the celestial Nile. The Egyptian Book of the Dead.

I was wondering if anyone elses guardian is Osiris, and if they new more info about him?
All info is welcomed, and thank you

HAIL SATAN

I've been looking for Oannes/Enki statues for my alter with no luck. I currently have a Thoth statue that seems to be acceptable from what I've heard and I also have an Osiris statue. Is Osirus on of satans demons? If not I've read Ptah to be acceptable and found available online. What alter statues do you use and if you don't use any, is a simple rune ok to use in its place?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back