Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

orgasm

Shannon Outlaw

hey quick question. i read that orgasm naturally cleans and stimulates the chakras especialyy at the moment of orgasm when you direct the energy up the spine. so does that mean before rituals and meditation i dont have to clean them? any feedback? when i have them i feel tingly all over

Cleaning ur aura/chakra not cleanses them, it is for your protection and maintaining a good vibration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey quick question. i read that orgasm naturally cleans and stimulates the chakras especialyy at the moment of orgasm when you direct the energy up the spine. so does that mean before rituals and meditation i dont have to clean them? any feedback? when i have them i feel tingly all over

hehehe well we all know orgasmic energy is powerful in spellwork, so during the orgasm you imagine your goal correct? (it can be hard that way cuz it feels so good) haha!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
I think female orgasm feels better than male because I don't pull my hair,shake,twich, and have seisures during them. GREAT WORK SHANNON!

lol yea!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:24:54 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: orgasm

I think female orgasm feels better than male because I don't pull my hair,shake,twich, and have seisures during them. GREAT WORK SHANNON!

hm,yes...think soo..

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 12:38:53 PM

the tingling is ur aura cleansed,if u want to,u can meditate on it,it increases ur sensitivity,i also noticed the orgasm also affected by ur meditation,so is ur sexual etc bla3 yada3,blush,it get more better,lol.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 2:33:30 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: orgasm

lol yea!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:24:54 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

How does orgasm work to intensify chakras & stimulate? i was thinking i could use that but,I have severe hang ups and been Asexual for years!  plz suggest..
Hail satana!

I'm not sure if there's a standard way, but here's what i found out.

The easier way is on your own, as you can control the sexual energies more easily and there aren't any distractions.

You start stimulating yourself but remember that you don't do it just for pleasure. While you're reaching orgasm you should control the feeling (this isn't always easy).

One way is to reach orgasm and control the sexual energy that is released and hold it in your hands. Then channel this to the chakra you want to stimulate.

As you become more skillful in controlling the sexual energy you can feel it before you reach orgasm.

While you're close reaching the point of orgasm you should feel the sexual energy raising on your spine. This energy should go up the spine. If noticed that when you lose concentration and don't control the energy it tends to go down the earth (and you lose it).

While you raise the energy up your spine it activates the chakras that it passes through.

As you become more able to control the sexual energy, you don't even need to reach the orgasm point. Though this is not very healthy for the body.

You could do the above with a partner but it's more difficult to keep control of the energies.

Anyway this is the short version.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Diabolus Wrath <diaboluswrath@... wrote:
  How does orgasm work to intensify chakras & stimulate? i was thinking i could use that but,I have severe hang ups and been Asexual for years!  plz suggest..
Hail satana!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

and there's a step in the magnum opus that works with orgasms

there's also a mediation that involves making a ball of sexual energy from your orgasm and feedin it to your kundalini but you have to search for that yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lolo Bardonik <lolobardonik@... wrote:

The easier way is on your own, as you can control the sexual energies more
easily and there aren't any distractions.

You start stimulating yourself but remember that you don't do it just for
pleasure. While you're reaching orgasm you should control the feeling (this
isn't always easy).

One way is to reach orgasm and control the sexual energy that is released
and hold it in your hands. Then channel this to the chakra you want to
stimulate.

As you become more skillful in controlling the sexual energy you can feel
it before you reach orgasm.

While you're close reaching the point of orgasm you should feel the sexual
energy raising on your spine. This energy should go up the spine. If
noticed that when you lose concentration and don't control the energy it
tends to go down the earth (and you lose it).

While you raise the energy up your spine it activates the chakras that it
passes through.

As you become more able to control the sexual energy, you don't even need
to reach the orgasm point. Though this is not very healthy for the body.

You could do the above with a partner but it's more difficult to keep
control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Diabolus Wrath <[email protected]:

How does orgasm work to intensify chakras & stimulate? i was thinking i
could use that but,I have severe hang ups and been Asexual for years! plz
suggest..

Hail satana!

"hold it in your hands"...No pun intended? LOL This is a very good and serious post but you do realize you made a funny. It is good to have a sense of humor. Yes I know you were talking about the energy, the context is what was funny.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lolo Bardonik <lolobardonik@... wrote:

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Diabolus Wrath <[email protected]:

suggest..

Hail satana!

Heh... yeah indeed this pun was not intended,
but now that i read it again it's really funny! LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@... wrote:

"hold it in your hands"...No pun intended? LOL This is a very good and serious post but you do realize you made a funny. It is good to have a sense of humor. Yes I know you were talking about the energy, the context is what was funny.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lolo Bardonik <lolobardonik@ wrote:

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Diabolus Wrath <diaboluswrath@wrote:

suggest..

Hail satana!

THIS MEDITATION!!!
Dear God, no matter how many times I've read it I can't help but scratch my head bemused...

As it says near the end "The orgasm gets the energy going and you can keep circulating it for as long as you wish." but HOW LONG CAN AN ORGASM LAST?!

*cough* I am not talking about sex here but masturbation.
I find it hard enough to visualize a ball of light as I reach climax to go to the chakra I desire to empower... so imagine trying to visualize all of that. o:

Also, this may be a silly question but I never read before about an 8th chakra on JOS... I know about the shoulder chakras (8th and 9th), do they mean these?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

there's also a mediation that involves making a ball of sexual energy from your orgasm and feedin it to your kundalini but you have to search for that yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lolo Bardonik <lolobardonik@ wrote:

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

suggest..

Hail satana!

Try to get the clearest picture of what you want to achieve, like 2 seconds before the climax and focus on it. Then when you reach the climax and the energy is being released, it will fallow your desire. It worked with me. I used to do this because during the orgasm i found it difficult to concentrate. Then when you'll become more experienced with manipulating energy, you'll be able to better direct your orgasm energy. You can also use your breath to direct the orgasm energy. 
There is 'another' 8th chakra, located right above the crown chakra, above your head. It is followed by the 9th, 10th and 11th chakra. Here you have a picture of them: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakras.gifYou find this on JoS, in 'opening the minor chakras' section.
Hail Satan!
Pe 27-nov.-2012, la 21:34, "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... a scris:

THIS MEDITATION!!!
Dear God, no matter how many times I've read it I can't help but scratch my head bemused...

As it says near the end "The orgasm gets the energy going and you can keep circulating it for as long as you wish." but HOW LONG CAN AN ORGASM LAST?!

I find it hard enough to visualize a ball of light as I reach climax to go to the chakra I desire to empower... so imagine trying to visualize all of that. o:

Also, this may be a silly question but I never read before about an 8th chakra on JOS... I know about the shoulder chakras (8th and 9th), do they mean these?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

suggest..

Hail satana!

Its really hard to concentrate in the middle of orgasm, I know.

I try to pull the energy up my spine, from my base, and that is easy. Its easy to get that all going.

Now, as for moving it up the spine and through the chakras, there is little time.....just need to control the orgasm so you don't do it too soon.

At orgasm, I "see" my chakras all lit, my entire body lit, if possible. And after, the energy soars out to do my bidding.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Try to get the clearest picture of what you want to achieve, like 2 seconds before the climax and focus on it. Then when you reach the climax and the energy is being released, it will fallow your desire. It worked with me. I used to do this because during the orgasm i found it difficult to concentrate. Then when you'll become more experienced with manipulating energy, you'll be able to better direct your orgasm energy. You can also use your breath to direct the orgasm energy.

There is 'another' 8th chakra, located right above the crown chakra, above your head. It is followed by the 9th, 10th and 11th chakra. Here you have a picture of them: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakras.gif
You find this on JoS, in 'opening the minor chakras' section.

Hail Satan!

Pe 27-nov.-2012, la 21:34, "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... a scris:

THIS MEDITATION!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

suggest..

Hail satana!

I don't know if this will help you, in order to be able to control the energy of the orgasm try "edging" yourself.

In edging you try to reach the point before the orgasm and not pass it. This way you learn your limits. You can understand where is the point of no return. This is very helpful for men as you can train your muscles and avoid premature ejaculation.

When you edge yourself you will start to control the feeling of the orgasm. With practice you will be able to be fully conscious and in control. This way you can remain for a long time on the edge of the orgasm, and keep the orgasm lasting for hours.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

THIS MEDITATION!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

suggest..

Hail satana!

I also direct it up my spine sometimes. It depends on what i am working on. If for example i performing sex magic, i direct it into the goal of the working. If i wanna empower a specific chakra or so, i direct it there. If i offer the orgasm energy to my Kundalini, then i condense it in a ball in front of me, and then i give it to the Serpent. If i don't perform any of these, then i direct it up my spine. I do it as with the cobra breath, like 4-5 times during the masturbation/sex (actually i tried it only a few times while having sex, but i couldn't really concentrate, so i dropped it). Using the breath, i pull it up my spine and out through my 3rd eye. On the exhale i make the 'ssss' sound. Other times i also visualise it lighting up my entire being. It depends :)

Hail Satan!
Pe 28-nov.-2012, la 20:47, "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... a scris:

Its really hard to concentrate in the middle of orgasm, I know.

I try to pull the energy up my spine, from my base, and that is easy. Its easy to get that all going.

Now, as for moving it up the spine and through the chakras, there is little time.....just need to control the orgasm so you don't do it too soon.

At orgasm, I "see" my chakras all lit, my entire body lit, if possible. And after, the energy soars out to do my bidding.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

There is 'another' 8th chakra, located right above the crown chakra, above your head. It is followed by the 9th, 10th and 11th chakra. Here you have a picture of them: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakras.gif

Hail Satan!

THIS MEDITATION!!!

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

suggest..

Hail satana!

Hehe, this image is cute.
Thank you very much, even though I knew about the minor chakras I had never came across these ones.
And I will try to do what you suggested next time. Thanks. :)

Hail Satan!

THIS MEDITATION!!!

isn't always easy).

stimulate.

passes through.

control of the energies.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

suggest..

Hail satana!

i dont get orgasm as i used to is it because i did it too often?
Im also trying to communicate with my incubi

Recently im masturbating my self trying to communicate with my inubi.but idont feel him.and now ihave trouble getting orgasm.is it because i masturbate too often?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back