Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Orgasm and Satan

guven.bekir

Quick Question, in the moment of orgasm if I will my enegy to Lord Enki and imagine it lights his soul up and empowers it is it useful for him in anyway ?

"People who give their energy get priority with help when they need it from the Powers of Hell" -HP Maxine Dietrich

STOP YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT AND DO SOMETHING EFFECTIVE TO DESTROY THE ENEMY
WAKING WONT GET US ANYWHERE , UNDERSTAND !!!

AND THAT POST ABOUT GIVING ENERGY IS ABOUT GIVING THE ENERGY YOUR RAISE , THE BIOELECTRICITY 
NOT WAKING
WAKE UP FROM YOUR DELUSION 

Yes, willing the energy is adequate. You can also visualize the orgasmic energy forming a ball or beam and direct the energy into one of Satan's sigils, lighting the sigil up.

This work. I once sended energy this type to my partner and i felt weak because i was focused during the orgasm on my parther. Aftew few minutes i come together and my partner that day was like on kerozine fuel. But when you send energy to Gods do not masturbate on them. Just visialise some scene you like but before orgasm start visualising empthy ball in which you energy from solar chakra goes to that ball but not all, just part of. And send that energy ti Satan.Also the faster way to shove Satan grantitude is sending him you love to him by that type of energy. I do this with draining energy of troarh chakra to hearth chakra. Then in that energy i put what i want to say him and i send tha ball of energy to him. He often answer my with visions just before sleep, after i send him.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date: 13/05/2016 21:01 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Orgasm and Satan

Yes, willing the energy is adequate. You can also visualize the orgasmic energy forming a ball or beam and direct the energy into one of Satan's sigils, lighting the sigil up.

I dont understand why your so upset about this, I understand we are in a war and everything must be done to destory the enemy but everything has two sides to it, if Satan and his forces are working hard to help humanity  I dont see whats wronge with sending him some energy to revitalize him, besides I was just asking no need to project this much anger to one of your own 

Fadiinflames you need to read and study more. What you are saying is completely wrong. 

Orgasm is one of the most powerful ways to raise energy for any ritual. So if you masturbate and dedicate the energy from orgasm to Satan this is a great gift to him as giving energy to Satan helps the powers of hell. 

We are at war which means we must use all means we can to empower ourselves and our rituals and orgasm is one of the most powerful ways to do so. 

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back