Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Order of Nine Angels?

kay_dogg_fox

I am curious, as I can't find a clear answer. Does the symbol of the ONA mean anything of significant amount to Satan or to the occult in general?

I was looking for a something to wear a round my neck. I have always worn a necklace. But it broke a few years back, and I always felt like there's something missing from that. Sure there are billions of things I could wear around my neck. But none have to me any personal meaning, as the last one was a personal gift to me.

So I was looking around the net for satanism related charms or symbols to wear and then it can have personal meaning "to me"

I didn't really want to wear a pentagram or something of that nature, not that I wouldn't like to. But I could be mistaken for a jew to the Xians. Or if it had a more direct thing to Satanism. It could lead to an uncomfortable situation with a Xian or something if someone knew what it represents. I hate confrontation.

So the ONA symbol came up on a pendent. I thought it looked very cool. With the lines and what not. I Googled what it stood for.

Wikipedia said it was a "dangerous form of satanism" So I naturally was liking the sound of that. If Xians think is dangerous. That's usually good for us right? Then I ordered one.

Then after read the ONA was a hoax or something like that. By school girls or a guy pretending to be a school girl.

Hearing that I was disappointed but already ordered it.

Does the symbol have any significance to Satanism? If I wear it will it be offensive? I liked it so much because to the norm Xians would have no idea what it ment. Found that aspect very appealing.

That shit has NOTHING to do with Satanism. I think you need to read and study Joy of Satan   

On Monday, January 19, 2015 1:07 AM, "kay_dogg_fox@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am curious, as I can't find a clear answer. Does the symbol of the ONA mean anything of significant amount to Satan or to the occult in general?

I was looking for a something to wear a round my neck. I have always worn a necklace. But it broke a few years back, and I always felt like there's something missing from that. Sure there are billions of things I could wear around my neck. But none have to me any personal meaning, as the last one was a personal gift to me.

So I was looking around the net for satanism related charms or symbols to wear and then it can have personal meaning "to me"

I didn't really want to wear a pentagram or something of that nature, not that I wouldn't like to. But I could be mistaken for a jew to the Xians. Or if it had a more direct thing to Satanism. It could lead to an uncomfortable situation with a Xian or something if someone knew what it represents. I hate confrontation.

So the ONA symbol came up on a pendent. I thought it looked very cool. With the lines and what not. I Googled what it stood for.

Wikipedia said it was a "dangerous form of satanism" So I naturally was liking the sound of that. If Xians think is dangerous. That's usually good for us right? Then I ordered one.

Then after read the ONA was a hoax or something like that. By school girls or a guy pretending to be a school girl.

Hearing that I was disappointed but already ordered it.

Does the symbol have any significance to Satanism? If I wear it will it be offensive? I liked it so much because to the norm Xians would have no idea what it ment. Found that aspect very appealing.

Xians think - ehem, wrong word, BELIEVE - everything that is not of jew is dangerous.

angLE - ANGLES - not the vile ETs.

This "order" has nothing to do with Satanism. It is a corrupted LHP - seeing Satan as EVIL, making people commit crimes BECAUSE, etc.

If one reads those practises, one can find out they are anti-social while pretending to strive for a better society.

Myatt created specific vocabulary to make it look even more "myshthikhal" - making things even more complicated than they already are.

One should strive to explain complex ideas and issues in a simple way so that one could understand and fathom it.

If you like it, wear it.

HS!

I was talking about the symbol, or emblem, meaning anything. I wasn't talking about the groups that claims to practice it's believe.

Like how the inverted pentagram means something to us. Where to othere it has something to do with werewolves.

like forget about the group. I'm talking if the sigil has any meaning or not.

I'd cancel my order. But it's too late for that now :(

Well dear brother, the symbol itself nothing more than a representation of the group itself. If it suits your fancy then wear it, but it's actually a group that brings shame to we REAL Satanist... Also, the "point-down" pentagram is a map of the elements and gateway sigil to the forces of Hell, drawing down celestial energy back into mother Earth. I wear a ring and you may enjoy a necklace of it.

Thank you shadowcreeper, you made me laugh on that one, don't know why but the way you described it struck me funny :p

Note definitely taken. Oh and I apologize for posting without hitting the search button. Didn't realize I could search back previous posts on the ONA from others asking. I'll sure to use it before making a new topic in general so I don't look stupid lol

But while we are on the whole necklace topic;

Is there anything I can wear that has some meaning to Satan and or other gods and satanism that is not as known to the mainstream of Xians? Like something only we would mostly know? I just really wanna wear something that means something to me. And satanism means something to me......Witch goes without saying lol

All or[/IMG] original[/B] Pagan religions are Spiritual Satanism they have just been corrupted over the years by kike archaeologist and retarded new ages. 

Glad I did ^^

The groups are here for asking questions - and this means something for you, so this was far from a foolish one.

Perhaps something Egyptian? Egypt was, after all, the centre of alchemy. Or perhaps something Sumerian? Teutonic? Mjollnir - Thor's Hammer - is obviously a Pagan symbol.

I advise you not to wear anything that is BLATANTLY Satanic - Father's sigils, Gods' sigils, etc.

HS!

Well....good to know dark.prince29. I was hoping it had a similar meaning to the pentagram. And again it was an impulse buy. Didn't do my research well enough on that end. At least it wasn't too expensive. The last thing I ever wanna do is shame Father or Demons or us in any shape or form. But then again, I suppose it only has meaning to what we give it. If I ment it to be disrespectful, he would know, and if I didn't, he also would know, and probably not care in the slightest what I wear. It's all about what my heart and soul say. I guess the thought of disrespecting him in anyway scares the shit out of me.

Also thank you Yog. I'll most definitely look more into that. I knew about the Pagan stuff. But as you said, witch stuff has been corrupted but the Xians, and what hasn't. I'll continue doing research.

Thank you all.

HS

Hell, you could wear something as simple as the peace sign, minus the disgusting circle around it.

The peace sign, or originally a rune for protection, also must mention not a prop, would just be for your own fancy. Was called ALGIZ, it's by far my favorite rune I have worked with. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arRune.gif  ALGIZ
Germanic name: Algis, Algiz or Elhaz
Gothic: Algs
Anglo-Saxon name: Eolh
Norwegian name: Elgr This rune is used for protection. It is also used in consecration and the banishing of negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to wear when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.
Whichever of our runes, of true symbols you can find, try to avoid them if they have circles around them. Circles are bindings, and a spit upon them. Here are other symbols you might be interested in. These symbols come directly from Father Satan, and are the true deal.
Satanic Symbols

---In [email protected], <kay_dogg_fox@... wrote :

Well....good to know dark.prince29. I was hoping it had a similar meaning to the pentagram. And again it was an impulse buy. Didn't do my research well enough on that end. At least it wasn't too expensive. The last thing I ever wanna do is shame Father or Demons or us in any shape or form. But then again, I suppose it only has meaning to what we give it. If I ment it to be disrespectful, he would know, and if I didn't, he also would know, and probably not care in the slightest what I wear. It's all about what my heart and soul say. I guess the thought of disrespecting him in anyway scares the shit out of me.

Also thank you Yog. I'll most definitely look more into that. I knew about the Pagan stuff. But as you said, witch stuff has been corrupted but the Xians, and what hasn't. I'll continue doing research.

Thank you all.

HS

The peace s[/IMG] inverted[/B] Algiz rune making it into the rune of death. The circle around it represents binding. So wearing a peace sign is like wearing a symbol of binding and death...... 

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:25 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hell, you could wear something as simple as the peace sign, minus the disgusting circle around it.

The peace sign, or originally a rune for protection, also must mention not a prop, would just be for your own fancy. Was called ALGIZ, it's by far my favorite rune I have worked with. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arRune.gif  ALGIZ
Germanic name: Algis, Algiz or Elhaz
Gothic: Algs
Anglo-Saxon name: Eolh
Norwegian name: Elgr This rune is used for protection. It is also used in consecration and the banishing of negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to wear when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.
Whichever of our runes, of true symbols you can find, try to avoid them if they have circles around them. Circles are bindings, and a spit upon them. Here are other symbols you might be interested in. These symbols come directly from Father Satan, and are the true deal.
Satanic Symbols

---In [email protected], <kay_dogg_fox@... wrote :

Thank you all.

HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back