Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opinions on the over diagnosing of kids

I have always been against such diagnosing of kids, ut since taking a psychology course at college this semester we have been reading studies and watching videos on the subject lately and I am even more against it. Does anyone think that this is a way for the enemy to control Gentiles from an early age?, or is this a result of our continuous de-evolution? or is it actually a real medical conditon? I would like to get other individuals opinins on this.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]
<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG]I think there are some kids that are obviously brain damaged but doping them up on medication is not going to slove it. While some of it is hertidery, most of it is nuture from their environment. Im taking a challenging behavior course right now so this topic is very relevant! Many kids act out for attention. When really, all a kid may need is someone to have understand their feelings and some therapy. It seems a easier route to just diagnose them with something. Although, their brain is not fully developed and the medication will mess with the development. There natural brain chemicals will become confused. Now, they will be messed up even more for life. I started anti-depressants at 16, thats still too young. Not to mention the side affects, commonly suicide-defeats the purpose; however, most people dont see the medication as only a crutch, there is step work to do. I can see the brain development changing having an effect on evolution throughout the generations. Psych pills are fairly new started in late 80s and now more and more kids are being diagnoised with conditions. I wont be surprised of the long term affect.

--- On Mon, 10/31/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opinions on the over diagnosing of kids
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 31, 2011, 9:10 AM

I have always been against such diagnosing of kids, ut since taking a psychology course at college this semester we have been reading studies and watching videos on the subject lately and I am even more against it. Does anyone think that this is a way for the enemy to control Gentiles from an early age?, or is this a result of our continuous de-evolution? or is it actually a real medical conditon? I would like to get other individuals opinins on this.

Hail Satan
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] i agree.since i was younger,  ive always noticed people, kids and adults, being treated medically for things that i felt could be treated better with energy work(i didnt know it was called energy work at the time). i always knew that the government was flawed and even talked about it with a stranger once. now that im older, i realize that the government is controlled by the jews and it is obvious that they are trying to harm us at early ages. thats the most apparent thing. if they were not trying to secretly hurt us, they would not be here unless the were going to help us and provide us with genuine occult knowledge. they arent doing that, so that leaves us with one obvious fact-they are against us. also, many illnesses can be easily avoided in the first place if one's parents raise their child correctly. the jews know this but refuse to work with us 100% to avoid such illnesses. ...punish the jews! HAIL SATAN!!!!!! 

Date: Monday, October 31, 2011, 4:10 PM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

I think it is an easy way to get kids on a drug that takes away their imagination and make them  good l'il slave minded hive zombies,  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT! HAIL ASTAROTH!From: Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@...
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Opinions on the over diagnosing of kids

<td style="font:[/IMG] i agree.since i was younger,  ive always noticed people, kids and adults, being treated medically for things that i felt could be treated better with energy work(i didnt know it was called energy work at the time). i always knew that the government was flawed and even talked about it with a stranger once. now that im older, i realize that the government is controlled by the jews and it is obvious that they are trying to harm us at early ages. thats the most apparent thing. if they were not trying to secretly hurt us, they would not be here unless the were going to help us and provide us with genuine occult knowledge. they arent doing that, so that leaves us with one obvious fact-they are against us. also, many illnesses can be easily avoided in the first place if one's parents raise their child correctly. the jews know this but refuse to work with us 100% to avoid such illnesses. ...punish the jews! HAIL SATAN!!!!!! 

I have always been against such diagnosing of kids, ut since taking a psychology course at college this semester we have been reading studies and watching videos on the subject lately and I am even more against it. Does anyone think that this is a way for the enemy to control Gentiles from an early age?, or is this a result of our continuous de-evolution? or is it actually a real medical conditon? I would like to get other individuals opinins on this. Hail Satan
[/TD]

i still take meds unfortunatly . my retard of a Psychiatrist thinks its for my own good . one day i asked him about the pineal gland and the asshole went and lied to me and said that pineal gland was useless . what bullshit. i keep telling him that the medicine is hurting me spiritualy ... but he doesnt care. and all my parrents do is sit there and laugh saying that i am the idiot. perhaps all Xians who think this of me should look in a mirror.i may not be the smartest child on this earth , but atleast i am smart enough to keep my self from being there little slave child. Fuck the Xians!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I remember being in your situation with a shitty psychritrist when I first started medication. Fourtunely, now I have a great one which is very rare!! I want to make sure you wont just stop taking your medication without doctors orders otherwise that will hurt you even more. Since your parents are involved I am guessing you are a minor, I started at 16. It took me 4-5 years just to find the dose and get myself stable. It is a huge guiena pig process. Hopefully, you have a stable working dose for now. Some people need those meds for life, but I have been told that one day I could get off of them, but that takes a lot of internal work to accomplish. The stronger you get spiritually, that will help you. I totally understand how it can affect you spiritually, I have a similuar issue.

--- On Tue, 11/1/11, Rowdy <rowdygreen@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Opinions on the over diagnosing of kids
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2011, 5:41 AM

i still take meds unfortunatly . my retard of a Psychiatrist thinks its for my own good . one day i asked him about the pineal gland and the asshole went and lied to me and said that pineal gland was useless . what bullshit. i keep telling him that the medicine is hurting me spiritualy ... but he doesnt care. and all my parrents do is sit there and laugh saying that i am the idiot. perhaps all Xians who think this of me should look in a mirror.i may not be the smartest child on this earth , but atleast i am smart enough to keep my self from being there little slave child. Fuck the Xians!

Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

good for you don't let there shit get u down  keep up the fight  let them laugh u know father is there with u HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 8:41 AM

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

..Hail Satan!! The psychiatrist told you that the pineal gland was useless??? what a fucking liar. see, doesn't that make you think what else they lie about...such as do you "really" need those meds?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Thats just the MEDICAL not spiritual btw.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 3:34:14 PM GMT-0000

..Hail Satan!! The psychiatrist told you that the pineal gland was useless??? what a fucking liar. see, doesn't that make you think what else they lie about...such as do you "really" need those meds?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

i still take meds unfortunatly . my retard of a Psychiatrist thinks its for my own good . one day i asked him about the pineal gland and the asshole went and lied to me and said that pineal gland was useless . what bullshit i keep telling him that the medicine is hurting me spiritualy ... but he doesnt care. and all my parrents do is sit there and laugh saying that i am the idiot. perhaps all Xians who think this of me should look in a mirror.i may not be the smartest child on this earth , but atleast i am smart enough to keep my self from being there little slave child. Fuck the Xians!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The pienal gland assists in the creation of MANY neurotransmitters including seratonin (sp?). What idiot of a doctor would say thats not important?

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 3:34:14 PM GMT-0000

i still take meds unfortunatly . my retard of a Psychiatrist thinks its for my own good . one day i asked him about the pineal gland and the asshole went and lied to me and said that pineal gland was useless . what bullshit i keep telling him that the medicine is hurting me spiritualy ... but he doesnt care. and all my parrents do is sit there and laugh saying that i am the idiot. perhaps all Xians who think this of me should look in a mirror.i may not be the smartest child on this earth , but atleast i am smart enough to keep my self from being there little slave child. Fuck the Xians!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

I took Adderall until 10th grade for ADD (and later Ausperger's Syndrome mixed in). I automatically get reptilians attacking me at night even though I haven't been really meditating until now (a year and a half after my Dedication). What does this tell me? That I knew the truth and was Powerful in more than a few past lifetimes, and that the medication kept me from finding the truth sooner.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

I think it is an easy way to get kids on a drug that takes away their imagination and make them  good l'il slave minded hive zombies,

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministrieswww.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Opinions on the over diagnosing of kids

i agree.since i was younger,  ive always noticed people, kids and adults, being treated medically for things that i felt could be treated better with energy work(i didnt know it was called energy work at the time). i always knew that the government was flawed and even talked about it with a stranger once. now that im older, i realize that the government is controlled by the jews and it is obvious that they are trying to harm us at early ages. thats the most apparent thing. if they were not trying to secretly hurt us, they would not be here unless the were going to help us and provide us with genuine occult knowledge. they arent doing that, so that leaves us with one obvious fact-they are against us. also, many illnesses can be easily avoided in the first place if one's parents raise their child correctly. the jews know this but refuse to work with us 100% to avoid such illnesses. ...punish the jews! HAIL SATAN!!!!!! 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I have always been against such diagnosing of kids, ut since taking a psychology course at college this semester we have been reading studies and watching videos on the subject lately and I am even more against it. Does anyone think that this is a way for the enemy to control Gentiles from an early age?, or is this a result of our continuous de-evolution? or is it actually a real medical conditon? I would like to get other individuals opinins on this. Hail Satan

I am in the exact same boat as Allyson. I am Schizophrenic and it took me three years to get the dosages right. I take eight different meds and my spiritual life is ,however, better not worse because of it. If I were to stop taking my meds I would not be able to do Void Meditation or any other Meditation for that matter. All telepathy would be screwed up beyond belief. I share all this only to show that meds can be a good thing sometimes. Your psychiatrist does, though, sound like a total dumbass.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I remember being in your situation with a shitty psychritrist when I first started medication. Fourtunely, now I have a great one which is very rare!! I want to make sure you wont just stop taking your medication without doctors orders otherwise that will hurt you even more. Since your parents are involved I am guessing you are a minor, I started at 16. It took me 4-5 years just to find the dose and get myself stable. It is a huge guiena pig process. Hopefully, you have a stable working dose for now. Some people need those meds for life, but I have been told that one day I could get off of them, but that takes a lot of internal work to accomplish. The stronger you get spiritually, that will help you. I totally understand how it can affect you spiritually, I have a similuar issue.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Yes it's very crucial to have a doctor that understands and is not a pill pusher. I think meds can have benefits but they dont happen over night. 

On Nov 1, 2011, at 3:01 PM, "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:
  I am in the exact same boat as Allyson. I am Schizophrenic and it took me three years to get the dosages right. I take eight different meds and my spiritual life is ,however, better not worse because of it. If I were to stop taking my meds I would not be able to do Void Meditation or any other Meditation for that matter. All telepathy would be screwed up beyond belief. I share all this only to show that meds can be a good thing sometimes. Your psychiatrist does, though, sound like a total dumbass.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I remember being in your situation with a shitty psychritrist when I first started medication. Fourtunely, now I have a great one which is very rare!! I want to make sure you wont just stop taking your medication without doctors orders otherwise that will hurt you even more. Since your parents are involved I am guessing you are a minor, I started at 16. It took me 4-5 years just to find the dose and get myself stable. It is a huge guiena pig process. Hopefully, you have a stable working dose for now. Some people need those meds for life, but I have been told that one day I could get off of them, but that takes a lot of internal work to accomplish. The stronger you get spiritually, that will help you. I totally understand how it can affect you spiritually, I have a similuar issue.

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back