Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

OPERA?

sorceressofenki88

After the thread on Hip-Hop, I thought I'd pose some questions and concerns I've been having about music on the other end of the spectrum that never seem to get through. What operas, singers, orchestras, composers, etc. are "safe" to listen to? I've been very distraught ever since I saw a list Don made several months ago, and found some of my fav singers and conductors on there. Now I'm AFRAID to listen to music, b/c I'm constantly wondering if the ppl involved are jews. What do u think? Any recomendations?

I know Wagner was one of us. I'll have to do more research, I love opera but haven't really gotten into it much.

You said you're afraid to listen to music because jews may be involved... keep in mind, all music (except gospel of course) is of Satan. Music is Satan's gift to humanity.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MUSIC.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

After the thread on Hip-Hop, I thought I'd pose some questions and concerns I've been having about music on the other end of the spectrum that never seem to get through. What operas, singers, orchestras, composers, etc. are "safe" to listen to? I've been very distraught ever since I saw a list Don made several months ago, and found some of my fav singers and conductors on there. Now I'm AFRAID to listen to music, b/c I'm constantly wondering if the ppl involved are jews. What do u think? Any recomendations?

yes music is Satan's gift to humanity
however i must say though

sense the BS RHP has corrupted so so much over the years.
so some music in general is RHP and/or has been corrupted and is bad and/or blasphemous against Father.
but the RHP has not altered and fucked up everything and we still have much in the name of good music left still.
the point/question i am posting here is that:
is it true some forms of metal music are Xian and some is not???
i read something concerning this kind of question in another JOS message (i forget when i read it but it was like a 1 to 3 months ago i think but i forget the exact time i read it exactly though) so sense we are on the subject of music i thought id bring the subject of this question up.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 2:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: OPERA?

I know Wagner was one of us. I'll have to do more research, I love opera but haven't really gotten into it much.

You said you're afraid to listen to music because jews may be involved... keep in mind, all music (except gospel of course) is of Satan. Music is Satan's gift to humanity.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

How is all music of Satan if the enemy runs the media??
It low key seems like classical music is from Father.
Thats just from my point of view.
Hail Father Satan!! :)

To be honest, I don't pay much attention to that type of music. Not
really my thing. So I won't be able to really answer your question.
But I do have this advice to give. Don't be afraid to listen to music
that you love. A lot of people who are new to this sort of thing are
unable to pick up on it when they are being brainwashed by enemy. But
the longer you've been with Satan, the easier it becomes to pick up on
these things. If you are able to notice these kinds of things before
they have a chance to affect you, there is really no need to worry.

This really made more sense in my head, but do you get what I'm saying?

Hail Enki

On 4/10/12, sorceressofenki88 <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:
After the thread on Hip-Hop, I thought I'd pose some questions and concerns
I've been having about music on the other end of the spectrum that never
seem to get through. What operas, singers, orchestras, composers, etc. are
"safe" to listen to? I've been very distraught ever since I saw a list Don
made several months ago, and found some of my fav singers and conductors on
there. Now I'm AFRAID to listen to music, b/c I'm constantly wondering if
the ppl involved are jews. What do u think? Any recomendations?

<td val[/IMG]Yes there are many black metal and even death metal groups that are xtian.I have thrown all mine away in the last couple of years.It took down my proud collection a bit,but I refuse to have anything in my house,or in my ears,that disrespects my Father Enki in anyway.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/10/12, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: OPERA?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 9:39 PM

so some music in general is RHP and/or has been corrupted and is bad and/or blasphemous against Father.
but the RHP has not altered and fucked up everything and we still have much in the name of good music left still.
i read something concerning this kind of question in another JOS message (i forget when i read it but it was like a 1 to 3 months ago i think but i forget the exact time i read it exactly though) so sense we are on the subject of music i thought id bring the subject of this question up.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

[/TD]

I didn't say that all music is Satanic. I said music itself is from Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]So true music its self is of Enki,but how the enemy perverts it,is a different story.Just another reason to fight.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/11/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 4:59 PM

I didn't say that all music is Satanic. I said music itself is from Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

[/TD]

Same here Lydia, I have always loved opera myself, along with classical and jazz. Like you despite my interest in opera I have not explored it as much as I would like too; however I have viewed several pieces. Out of the ones or pieces you listend to which do you like?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

I can't remember lol. I had some on my old computer, and I can't get it up and running anymore. Most of the screen leaked or something as well, so it has black and rainbow-y tendrils covering most of the screen.

Do you have any suggestions to listen to?

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Same here Lydia, I have always loved opera myself, along with classical and jazz. Like you despite my interest in opera I have not explored it as much as I would like too; however I have viewed several pieces. Out of the ones or pieces you listend to which do you like?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

When I was new, I used to listen to this rapper "Drake" a lot and have this similiar jewish mentality that was pushed on me since birth, then I got to know that him both and this ratty lil wayne were jewish. After evolving to a degree, I heard this music and I started feeling very bad. Like the sounds that were made made me feel disgust. Since then I don't like their music. This all came up with evolving more and more in Satan, I started to hate what He hates. Now seeing their faces I feel mere disgust. We can't go without music, thats ok, and their music is made to seem 'good' so don't feel guilt. None is safe just listen to what makes you feel good. I'm strict with myself in some points,but don't drag this mindset very far because you will be depressed. If you think for instance that nike could probably be run by jews and you drag and drag this you will end up in rugs. Learn to see the product as a product, but music where a person takes direct action I don't really like it and I can't stand it. Its like disgusting dirty stuff comes towards me and I need to wash myself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

If it sounds good to you listen. If it sounds like crap look elsewhere. Because fear weakens you. You just have to trust your own intuition.

Ok, I respect the concept that music itself is of Father Satan
But how is one able to find something without it being corrupted by the enemy?? There are all sort of genres that are corrupted and perverted by our enemy; that it kinda makes it difficult to find stuff that isn't..
I respect your point though lydia. That's why I'm tryin to mostly listen to classical and some alternative rock.

I know what you mean Quick Silver. I'm finding it difficult to listen to music that I know is a kike singer, for example, Rush. I used to love them, and I still listen to them, I just keep in mind that the lyrics are written by the drummer, a Gentile. But now Geddy's voice is starting to irritate me more and more... whiney kike voice... ugh. I have to find more classical and opera.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

But how is one able to find something without it being corrupted by the
enemy?? There are all sort of genres that are corrupted and perverted by
our enemy; that it kinda makes it difficult to find stuff that isn't..
I respect your point though lydia. That's why I'm tryin to mostly listen to
classical and some alternative rock.

<td val[/IMG]I have found that classic rock is the most safest.I have had to over the last couple of years gutted my collection of CD's myself,but I am not into Opera or classical music much,but I have found that classic rock talks very little about spirituality,just mostly about love,and relationships,and stuff.But like was already said,even if you think you are free from corrupt music and lyrics,you are not totally,no matter what type you like.Just like we have to read Satanically,we have to listen Satanically too.Always being careful about what we put into our life,and that it never dishonors our Father.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/11/12, Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 11:18 PM

But how is one able to find something without it being corrupted by the enemy?? There are all sort of genres that are corrupted and perverted by our enemy; that it kinda makes it difficult to find stuff that isn't..
I respect your point though lydia. That's why I'm tryin to mostly listen to classical and some alternative rock.
[/TD]

Ok so I kinda have like:
Linkin park
Breaking benjamin
Bush
Fort minor
Used to have Eminem
Hollywood undead
Some Mozart
Beethoven
I have the theme song for Devil may Cry hahaidk who that's by.. But yes I have stuff like that.
Any comments on them are and will be appreciated!

LOL I know what you mean about your computer Lydia, actually right now I am looking at about an eight inch wide ink spot on my laptop screen that is from we dropping my computer down the stairs. There is also this crazy crack that traces up and down my screen lol. Every day more and more of this crack is turning into one big rainbow lol.

Anyway like you I can not recall much of where the songs are from. I love Don Juan, Richard Wagner and my favorite from Wagner is a four part opera actually entitled "Der Ring des Nibelungen". Also one of my favorite opera tenors will have to be "Luciano Pavarotti". My all time favorite opera whcih I am sure, even positive you heard of is "Pagliacci". If you never heard Luciano sing just listen to him in these scenes from Pagliacci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HurR0wCLC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUe2OnXIBEg

Or him singing Caruso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8A61eY1Efg

I could post so many more of this man but I am sure you get the idea.

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Other operas I have heard parts of and nothing more so far.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I can't remember lol. I had some on my old computer, and I can't get it up and running anymore. Most of the screen leaked or something as well, so it has black and rainbow-y tendrils covering most of the screen.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Oh heck one more lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdTBml4oOZ8

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Awesome, thanks! I will check them out in a bit, gotta get my earphones so I can hear it all properly. I prefer having music in my ears and not influenced by other noise.

That sucks about your laptop! I can't close the lid of mine or it will break off for good lol. And part of a corner on the base fell off already. It's about 4 years old though. But I've been promised an ipad for my birthday.

Again, thanks for the recommendations :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

LOL I know what you mean about your computer Lydia, actually right now I am looking at about an eight inch wide ink spot on my laptop screen that is from we dropping my computer down the stairs. There is also this crazy crack that traces up and down my screen lol. Every day more and more of this crack is turning into one big rainbow lol.

Anyway like you I can not recall much of where the songs are from. I love Don Juan, Richard Wagner and my favorite from Wagner is a four part opera actually entitled "Der Ring des Nibelungen". Also one of my favorite opera tenors will have to be "Luciano Pavarotti". My all time favorite opera whcih I am sure, even positive you heard of is "Pagliacci". If you never heard Luciano sing just listen to him in these scenes from Pagliacci

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

well one thing is for certain now

if i got a music question for here about oooh say should i listen, download, or buy this music or not i will be sure to ask the group if i not sure.

best i can figure though is if it refers to Father as the horned guy then it is RHP BULLSHIT.

although im not so sure if which ones are more or just as obvious and which ones are less as type of music i listen to varies depending on my mood.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes there are many black metal and even death metal groups that are xtian.I have thrown all mine away in the last couple of years.It took down my proud collection a bit,but I refuse to have anything in my house,or in my ears,that disrespects my Father Enki in anyway.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/10/12, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 9:39 PM

i read something
concerning this kind of question in another JOS message (i forget when i read it but it was like a 1 to 3 months ago i think but i forget the exact time i read it exactly though) so sense we are on the subject of music i thought id bring the subject of this question up.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!

I've always personally favored Tarja Turunen and Sara Brightman, who both have operatic voices. Sara Brightman is incredible. And Tarja is too. But Tarja's music is more "gothic" opera. And yet still, opera is opera. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 11:21 PM

Awesome, thanks! I will check them out in a bit, gotta get my earphones so I can hear it all properly. I prefer having music in my ears and not influenced by other noise.

That sucks about your laptop! I can't close the lid of mine or it will break off for good lol. And part of a corner on the base fell off already. It's about 4 years old though. But I've been promised an ipad for my birthday.

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks Raven, Ever since I was little I always loved this kind of music. However when I was small I wanted to fit in when I didnt s i ignored this interest and only know years later am I starting to embrace my likeness of it.

Trust me when I say I will be looking into the names you have mentioned as I want to see as many different styles as possible.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

I've always personally favored Tarja Turunen and Sara Brightman, who both have operatic voices. Sara Brightman is incredible. And Tarja is too. But Tarja's music is more "gothic" opera. And yet still, opera is opera. :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Raven knows I LOVE Tarja ;) She is incredible! Love her voice, and the music. She's even better than when she was with Nightwish. I'll check out Sara Brightman, thanks Raven.

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks Raven, Ever since I was little I always loved this kind of music. However when I was small I wanted to fit in when I didnt s i ignored this interest and only know years later am I starting to embrace my likeness of it.

Trust me when I say I will be looking into the names you have mentioned as I want to see as many different styles as possible.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

I've always personally favored Tarja Turunen and Sara Brightman, who both have operatic voices. Sara Brightman is incredible. And Tarja is too. But Tarja's music is more "gothic" opera. And yet still, opera is opera. :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

if you like sarah brightman look up repo the genetic opera, she plays blind mag in it. great movie, its my favorite
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 10:01 PM

I've always personally favored Tarja Turunen and Sara Brightman, who both have operatic voices. Sara Brightman is incredible. And Tarja is too. But Tarja's music is more "gothic" opera. And yet still, opera is opera. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

I'm glad you like it lydia! That's definitely where I can agree with you because I STRIVE to sing like her. If I could create satanic gothic opera orchestra that sounded like that, I would be on duat. Literally. That would be my version of it.
By the way strengththroughsatan, if you end up liking it than you might also like Epica, After Forever, Nightwish, HIM, Evanescence, Therion, Within Temptation, and Xandria. They all do music along the same lines. The only thing that makes Therion different is that they are actually satanic. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 7:23 AM

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks Raven :)

Hail Satan

I'm glad you like it lydia! That's definitely where I can agree with you because I STRIVE to sing like her. If I could create satanic gothic opera orchestra that sounded like that, I would be on duat. Literally. That would be my version of it.

By the way strengththroughsatan, if you end up liking it than you might also like Epica, After Forever, Nightwish, HIM, Evanescence, Therion, Within Temptation, and Xandria. They all do music along the same lines. The only thing that makes Therion different is that they are actually satanic. :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Before the summer b4 7th grade, I hated opera. Once I listened to POTO I loved it. My grandma had a tape and CD of Sarah I used to listen to/watch every time I came over. When I watched the 1925 Phantom w/ Lon Chaney, I discovered Faust in 8th grade, the 1st full opera I ever heard, loved and tried to sing (this also sparked my intrest in Demons, but I obviously had all the wrong ideas about them @ the time). I've tried several other things since then and have been working on Elsa (Lohengrin) off and on since last January. I now have an actual goal- surpass B. Sills (used 2 love her, now I hate her b/c I know she was a jew). My goal is to become a writer and be able to sing Wagner (I feel like if u can sing Wagner, u can sing anything, especially since Bev never sang his stuff). Now I just need to find out who's a Gentile and who's not among the other ppl I like. Gotta go to class.

By the way strengththroughsatan, if you end up liking it than you might also like Epica, After Forever, Nightwish, HIM, Evanescence, Therion, Within Temptation, and Xandria. They all do music along the same lines. The only thing that makes Therion different is that they are actually satanic. :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

Or him singing Caruso

Other operas are

1. Le Nozze di Figaro

2. Tristan und Isolde

3. Dido and Aeneas

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back