Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the crown chakra

Sam1

Hello fellow SS's
I started doing the opening of the crown chakra for the 40 day program and did it but I don't think I did it right.
When it said "vibrate b" I was really confused so I tried different things until I felt something but I was not vibrating at least I don't think I was. What should vibrating b sound like? Any tips?
HAIL SATAN

Making youtube videos would be very thoughtful
Please do...i think it would be a very good way of ministering for Satan
A lot of newbies need this stuff....more especially stuff concerning opening Chakras. When i was still very new ilooked up opening "the third eye" on youtube and you won't belive what i found!!!
Losts of fake Bs!!!...some actually sed that you need to vibrate- "LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE" to open the third eye!! Lol
And another fool sed dat all you have to do is rub your forehead every day with your index finger en the third eye will miraculously open!!! BS! So if you suggest making videos, that would be supper helpful for the newbies...en besides... i read constantly that which ever way we minister for father Satan...small or big..he always makes it apoint to give us back in return...so yah..
Satan bless!!
On Feb 27, 2015 7:55 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There is a mp3 for the chakra openings on: Satan's Library if anyone wants i could make some youtube videos for them.  

Mp3s   

On Monday, March 2, 2015 9:01 PM, "jayvon smith jaysatori@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Can u please send me the links to any MP3 of these

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Feb 26, 2015, 11:52:40 PM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666][email protected]' wrote: There is a mp3 for the chakra openings on: Satan's Library if anyone wants i could make some youtube videos for them.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back