Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the 6th Chakra

Touka

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for you answers! So I started opening my 6th Chakra three days ago, I know this should be done for seven days. I don't know if it's just me or it's some kind of a problem, but when I vibrate YAUM I can feel my third eye tingling too. More than that, I'm not entirely sure that I feel my 6th Chakra or the Crown Chakra when meditating. How can I be sure? Is it normal?

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for you answers! So I started opening my 6th Chakra three days ago, I know this should be done for seven days. I don't know if it's just me or it's some kind of a problem, but when I vibrate YAUM I can feel my third eye tingling too. More than that, I'm not entirely sure that I feel my 6th Chakra or the Crown Chakra when meditating. How can I be sure? Is it normal?
yes this is nothing bad.

Sensations can be in beggining various and individual, because third eye is extenction of 6th, it is normal that it is also affected when you work on it.

Just proceed and do everything as normal, after a while you can repeat exercises to open it more, for others it takes even years to open chakras.

Yes, it is normal, the third eye is an extension of the sixth chakra.

Don't worry about "feeling," this is also normal at first. This will change with time, during work on this. Just keep progressing.

The crown chakra is at the top of the skull, the 6th is somewhere around the same level as the top of the ears / middle of the forehead (so they are pretty close).

You could try the Complete Yogic Breath and verify if you feel better the 6th Chakra and the Crown Chakra.

Thank you so much! I will take all your advises!
Hail Satan! Hail Astarte! Hail Neberius!

intensify your work on your 6th chakra starting from tomorrow (new Moon in cancer) perfect timing especially its cancer season already.
you can restart the 7 days work (make sure you don't start while the Moon is void)
and stop before Moon enters scorpio (it's fall sign)

intensify your work on your 6th chakra starting from tomorrow (new Moon in cancer) perfect timing especially its cancer season already.
you can restart the 7 days work (make sure you don't start while the Moon is void)
and stop before Moon enters scorpio (it's fall sign)
Oh, I see, thank you for letting me know! I really have to read more regarding astrology..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back