Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

One question.

fiery.witch

What's yours thought about that we maybe will turn up to become completely like our Gods in sence of looking. Because meditation tend to clean up less dominant genes. And since we have the higher level of Satan's genes, then do we will become completely like them?

Imagine yourself without any genetic impurities, without any esthetic impurities and yourself in perfect physical condition in all ways.

That is how you will be when you reach godhead.

However if you were born with brown hair for example, unless it's caused by some kind of race mixing, the color won't change. You'll still keep brown hair, but it will be that much more beautiful.

If you have any scars or perhaps deformities from past injury, for example an arm that is slightly twisted because you broke it in the past during an accident and it didn't heal correctly, all those things go away aswell when you reach godhead.

You become the most perfect version of yourself that you can be. Which is undoubtedly very beautiful/handsome so rest assured haha

I have pure white ten with golden color on skin, as I saw Satan have. But I have light brown hair, who is slowly curved and tin just I saw Satan have, I saw him with blonde hair, short hair, but sorry for comparing, like in sheep large curls and soft hair.
And I have light brown eyes. I love my natural color of my hair but in past I wanted to see hove I will look with red and blood hair. I look like shit.
So I am again natural.
One time I tried to see by special program hove I will look with blue or green eyes in case that I change my color of eyes because my eyes do to rh negative blood are changing my eye color from green-brown to gray-brown all the time.
I look like vampire with blue eyes and with pure green like my mother's, I can't feel that this is my. But I have some feeling that my eyes will turn up to gray color because I feel this is the only one color who I find pleasant and for me.
On Jan 16, 2017 7:55 PM, "voiceofenki@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:

Imagine yourself without any genetic impurities, without any esthetic impurities and yourself in perfect physical condition in all ways.

That is how you will be when you reach godhead.

However if you were born with brown hair for example, unless it's caused by some kind of race mixing, the color won't change. You'll still keep brown hair, but it will be that much more beautiful.

If you have any scars or perhaps deformities from past injury, for example an arm that is slightly twisted because you broke it in the past during an accident and it didn't heal correctly, all those things go away aswell when you reach godhead.

You become the most perfect version of yourself that you can be. Which is undoubtedly very beautiful/handsome so rest assured haha

but brown hair and eyes in white rase are product of mixing at least in past. So that's why I think the white race will go thru the most drastic changes. If you belongs to more Asian, then you will become pure Asian, if you have more soul to close to black people, then you will be become pure African. If you have more white genes you will become pure white. Logic.

As well, if brown hair and brown eyes in whites is due to race mixing, then how is it possible that people with brown hair and eyes can give birth to children with blond hair and blue eyes. If it was from race mixing then the blond hair and blue/green/grey eyes genes would be destroyed.

It is completely untrue that brown hair and brown eyes are a product of race mixing. Lydia and Akemi both make good points, that even extraordinarily pure blooded Aryans can have brown hair and brown eyes. Take for example our Führer Adolf Hitler.Adolf Hitler is an extremely pure blooded Aryan with blackish-brown hair and brown eyes. Aryans of pure blood can have every type of hair and eye color, from blonde hair to black to red to brown. We can also have eyes of varying colors, such as hazel, green, blue, grey, brown, and mixes of such eye colors. In conclusion, do not just assume someone's purity based solely on their eye and hair color. There are many other factors to take into consideration as well.HAIL SATAN!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 18, 2017, at 02:47, lydia_666@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  As well, if brown hair and brown eyes in whites is due to race mixing, then how is it possible that people with brown hair and eyes can give birth to children with blond hair and blue eyes. If it was from race mixing then the blond hair and blue/green/grey eyes genes would be destroyed.

@lydia
Well, I've been trying to find the link, but like so many other things that have disappeared because of content.... so take this for what it is.
Saw a program several times on two different channels from two different sponsored shows that told about the green and blue eyes. *They* have discovered that all persons with this trait can be tracked back to one donor! This was so, they continued, all whites with this trait in their linage could be *examined*. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 2:47 AM, lydia_666@... [666BlackSun]<[email protected] wrote:   As well, if brown hair and brown eyes in whites is due to race mixing, then how is it possible that people with brown hair and eyes can give birth to children with blond hair and blue eyes. If it was from race mixing then the blond hair and blue/green/grey eyes genes would be destroyed.

While I agree that such attributes are NOT due to race mixing, what you are speaking of is just the beauty of the recessive gene that makes it so difficult to "kill off". Blue eyes and blonde hair are both recessive genes. So you can even have 4 or 5 (or more) generations of no one with blue eyes or blonde hair, and then all of a sudden have a child with blue eyes and blonde hair. The gene is still there, it's just hidden by the Dominant genes of brown hair and brown eyes (or other colors). Obviously the soul itself will have influence, but if the genes aren't there, they won't manifest. A LOT of white people with brown hair brown eyes can still have the recessive Blue eye Blonde hair genes though, to pass down to their posterity.
On Jan 18, 2017, at 00:47, lydia_666@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Just to make sure people didn't misunderstand my post, I didn't mean to say that brown hair or brown eyes or other things besides the blonde hair and blue eyes are impurities or the result of racemixing. 

Just that in some cases they could be. 

I have tried to summon Adolf Hitler once in the past, which I was succesfull, believe me or not. He appeared nearly identical as he was in life and as we here know he has completed the magnum opus. His hair color and such didn't change. 

Here we have the cleaning of genes. In past do to mixing with dark turks the white Balkan people was white but with black hair color and eyes also.
And for generation was rare to see Nordic like people here. But in every next generation there was less and less dark genes. Now you grown up people look like very beautiful Nordic people. Even I got son with lemon blond hair. Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 3 (4)
On Jan 18, 2017 8:47 AM, "lydia_666@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:

If I tell you that French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, and Portuguese people are mix of most part of white genes and some percent of indian? And that scotish people came first before english on that inland, and that English people was French descends, but not wanted in sence of that they ware bastards, I do not know other word in english, so they unwanted grown up kids sensed on that inland.
Same stuff happened with Ireland people. Yes, they are all white. And no mather if they are without proud origin or with it.
But there is so much unspoken about history our history. Yes it can happen to be pure Aryan with black hair, I saw one Demon with black hair and blue eyes.
But more often the black hair is product of mixing. And thats whay in northen europe we have stabile black hair gene but in south europe we can see mass mutation of coming children to this world who are blonde for no reason.
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 3 (4)
On Jan 18, 2017 3:52 AM, "johnson_akemi@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Pure blooded whites can have brown hair. You are thinking of the blonde, blue-eyed Nordic-type whites. There are other types of white people besides the Nordic type. Just look at Ireland. Ireland was kept racially pure for thousands of years and every type of white person can be found there. http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post76511.html#p76511

I really don't think you understand genetics at all. Especially regarding this.
On Jan 18, 2017, at 13:45, 'fiery.witch' fiery.witch@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If I tell you that French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, and Portuguese people are mix of most part of white genes and some percent of indian? And that scotish people came first before english on that inland, and that English people was French descends, but not wanted in sence of that they ware bastards, I do not know other word in english, so they unwanted grown up kids sensed on that inland.
Same stuff happened with Ireland people. Yes, they are all white. And no mather if they are without proud origin or with it.
But there is so much unspoken about history our history. Yes it can happen to be pure Aryan with black hair, I saw one Demon with black hair and blue eyes.
But more often the black hair is product of mixing. And thats whay in northen europe we have stabile black hair gene but in south europe we can see mass mutation of coming children to this world who are blonde for no reason.
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 3 (4) On Jan 18, 2017 3:52 AM, "johnson_akemi@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Pure blooded whites can have brown hair. You are thinking of the blonde, blue-eyed Nordic-type whites. There are other types of white people besides the Nordic type. Just look at Ireland. Ireland was kept racially pure for thousands of years and every type of white person can be found there. http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post76511.html#p76511

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back