Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

One More Thing About the Baking Soda

Celina

I also forgot to mention; it has nothing to do with teeth.

However, baking soda can also be used as a homemade treatment for heartburn. I have terrible acid reflux. With no insurance, I can't afford my medication. After a meal I just take a teaspoonful, dump it in my mouth and chase with water.

If you try it, you will burp a couple times after but the burn will be gone....and no pills or tums, for that matter.

HAIL SATAN!

Wrong, baking soda is known for it's natural cleaning properties. I use it for my teeth as well. I also have found toothpaste that is fluoride free. It's a shit load more expensive but what the heck. You might also want to try neem oil. That little frizz thing you feel its the beneficial part. It gets places where your normal toothpaste wouldn't.  Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] One More Thing About the Baking Soda

However, baking soda can also be used as a homemade treatment for heartburn. I have terrible acid reflux. With no insurance, I can't afford my medication. After a meal I just take a teaspoonful, dump it in my mouth and chase with water.

If you try it, you will burp a couple times after but the burn will be gone....and no pills or tums, for that matter.

HAIL SATAN!

I'm confused. Are you saying I'm wrong about the heartburn or maybe when I said "it has nothing to do with teeth"? By that I meant, what I was about to say (the heartburn) was not about teeth. I've also used baking soda for my teeth but I just saying it's not the only purpose health wise.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Wrong, baking soda is known for it's natural cleaning properties. I use it for my teeth as well. I also have found toothpaste that is fluoride free. It's a shit load more expensive but what the heck. You might also want to try neem oil. That little frizz thing you feel its the beneficial part. It gets places where your normal toothpaste wouldn't. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!

Vodka can be used as a mouthwash.Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] One More Thing About the Baking Soda

Wrong, baking soda is known for it's natural cleaning properties. I use it for my teeth as well. I also have found toothpaste that is fluoride free. It's a shit load more expensive but what the heck. You might also want to try neem oil. That little frizz thing you feel its the beneficial part. It gets places where your normal toothpaste wouldn't.  Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!

No it is good for heartburn, im talking about the teeth. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: One More Thing About the Baking Soda

I'm confused. Are you saying I'm wrong about the heartburn or maybe when I said "it has nothing to do with teeth"? By that I meant, what I was about to say (the heartburn) was not about teeth. I've also used baking soda for my teeth but I just saying it's not the only purpose health wise.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Wrong, baking soda is known for it's natural cleaning properties. I use it for my teeth as well. I also have found toothpaste that is fluoride free. It's a shit load more expensive but what the heck. You might also want to try neem oil. That little frizz thing you feel its the beneficial part. It gets places where your normal toothpaste wouldn't. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!

B<var [/IMG]</var>aking soda also helps to balance the bodies ph system. It has a few more benefits.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: One More Thing About the Baking Soda

No it is good for heartburn, im talking about the teeth.   Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: One More Thing About the Baking Soda

HAIL SATAN!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back