Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On 'white dragon'

black.wyrm666

Taking a break, huh? More like “Ooops, I said too much, and now I’m drawing too much attention. Maybe I need to keep a low profile for a while, and maybe they’ll forget about me.” WHO THE FUCK CARES!? S/He’s neither a High Priest/ess, nor anyone who earned our trust.   The moment s/he came, s/he started behaving like a fucking drama queen, hysterical, over-emotional. Too unusual as for a male, I’d say.   You know, teloc vovim wasn’t a kike, and vovim in enochian means dragon – but yeah, that’s just how I see it…   HS! HAIL VOLAC! 88!

I don't think it was Teloc Vovim, she has done nothing but helped us in the groups and Satan. These assumptions are getting out of hand and need to stop! I like her very much and has been here since I came to the groups, ergo, she has been here actively for many years.

Assumptions are the mother of fuck ups - HP Maxine Dietrich.

Yes, angryshaman did a fine mistake by letting his delusions take control, like what happened to his common sense, critical and rational thinking, let alone objective abilities that he had in the start? Oh...yeah it was the greys of course. Yes I know, they are excellent manipulators, I've dealt with them too, but they weren't that good either. I just called on my GD when it got real bad, or Satan. Or kicked them out with blue satanic flames. But the greys wasn't the only reason, he advanced too fast for his own nature and mind to comprehend. I've done the same.

Whom this whitedragon might have been will eventually be brought to light, but look at what the person did say while he/she was active, he/she did say something quite subtle if he/she didn't say that by a coincidence. I have my eyes on certain people here. Like many of us have, but don't burst out with pathetic assumptions that are based on needles "muh feels". Gather proof instead, and over time, the infiltrator/s won't be able to hide anymore, even those who just observes. They always do the same mistakes. We know. People who are advanced and excellent with their intuition and know the nature of the enemy well, will know them.

Please, stop wasting time with ridiculous assumptions, and don't give in to them. ignore them instead. I am not saying to ignore them completely, but be smart about it. The HP's will ban them if necessary.

Hail Satan!

Enough is enough with these trollers team. Not only they attacked us once more, then members from their team have actively attacked us AGAIN as they were hiding behind this last attack on the groups. This follows the same pattern. They have nothing better to do. Someone has to deal with this and this is what we do.
The JoS gave them help and assistance to make a group, we helped them out, and then they came up with the sharpened knife to backstab the people that helped them. Never were there any "assumptions" and the Clergy never acts on any "assumption". The folders of evidence started piling up in all these cases.
These people just self-destroy themselves and their reputation, then someone else must be the blame, its someone else's problem, someone else is always the cause. Self-Destroy, or should I say, just reveal? You just can't go around for a prolonged length of time hiding insane personality flaws.
I have again and again replied on the matter, and went outside of my "waters" to even send a personal email, to prevent what was to happen. These people never, ever listen. They are just blind and the enemy can easily control them. Not only this is not to anyone's benefit, but this causes problems in the Satanic Groups. Its these individuals that always cause the problems, and always repeat. The same egomaniac slobs who can't put one plus one together.
Dark_Pagan_666, Are you even aware of these incidents? Or you are just voicing opinion without having checked the matters or have seen them? If not, let us not spread misinformation here. For instance look here, the other recent traitorous person again, has been on this crap for months. Instead of working for Satan in any constructive way, these people are wasting everyone's time.
For much of this, we have known for a long time. However we just leave it there so that these people will improve, hopefully. This is rarely the case.
How is that even helpful for Satan, or any member, or anyone else? Do the Gods have to every time, fix the mess of scoundrels that cannot take the reality on how things are?
It is also such an incident of a black humor. Like, we give these people the OK to do something useful for the groups and Satan, and then, they just don't do anything useful for any party. Just a shitfest of their personal desire or something. How is that even helpful? It would be so much to everyone's benefit, if these people just toned down with their trash, and actually did what they supposedly "agreed" to do. But no...These people never ask to work for Satan in a genuine way, and therefore it just never works out. That's it.
If two slaps on everyone's face aren't enough, I wonder who is the one taking the "muh feels" in that case. As about excuses, one can find plenty, but what matters is what is being done. This thing has been happening, and happening again for years and years.
One has to respect the chances they are given, or these are lost, and not all chances can be recovered. This is why its important for people to develop maturity. The "call outs" on these people don't happen because they are important, or because anyone cares, but simply to alarm others and teach them on the danger of going down the same route. Nobody cares otherwise.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

My apologies HP Hooded Cobra, I jumped the gun. I am sort of aware of the incident, but not entirely. I based my own opinions on what I could remember and personal experiences, I should have checked them thoroughly. My mistake here.

I think I'll just stick with helping others with information I am 100% sure of. So I wont mislead or give any misinformation to people any more. I have a lot of growing and maturing to do, that is for sure. Again, my mistake for jumping the gun and not thinking things through. And thank you so much for your response, I needed that :)

Hail Satan!

The Master knows who his own are.

And @DarkPagan, yeah, advisable. That's what i do! ^ I feel sorry for
the Clergy, to be honest. Though more so for our poor Father, because
in the end, it's ultimately he who has to deal with all these useless,
mortal infiltrating morons! *sigh* I am so sick of their imbecilic
bullshit!

On 7/17/16, dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
My apologies HP Hooded Cobra, I jumped the gun. I am sort of aware of the
incident, but not entirely. I based my own opinions on what I could remember
and personal experiences, I should have checked them thoroughly. My mistake
here.

I think I'll just stick with helping others with information I am 100% sure
of. So I wont mislead or give any misinformation to people any more. I have
a lot of growing and maturing to do, that is for sure. Again, my mistake for
jumping the gun and not thinking things through. And thank you so much for
your response, I needed that :)

Hail Satan!

I read your posts on occasion. I wouldn't say they aren't inspiring, because to me, an attempt inspires. He said he 'left' which I am fairly certain means, he's just watching people's posts again (coward). I wouldn't dwell on it too much, he was just attempting to sow chaos, however he could. (My opinion)

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Fatherschild fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I wonder why that bitch chose me to fuck with.Im not that inspiring am I?

Hell only knows - trolls will always target SOMEONE for whatever reason.

Anyway, there will be many more teloc vovims, redtails, and other minions of kikes. All will be exposed and dealt with.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Fathers child? Hell yeah you are one of the most inspiring on the group. 
They did a full scale attack at that time. They were hitting with energy and affirming it. Trying to start a fight. You also have to factor everything that was being moderated and not allowed in. 
 Even right at that time, I misunderstood Don and thought he was being a meany pants to me. Then my messages fucked up and made it appear like I was super defensive when I wasnt. 
 I felt their energy attacking me, but my aura deflected it all back at them. Some how their negative energy was being turned into positive energy and working for me. Either that or the Gods were blessing me or something. Because as they were attacking, all these great things kept happening to me and then when they stopped it died down. 
 Man that was awesome though, who do I need to piss off to get attacked again? 
 Either I dont feel it now or they just completely stopped for a rest. 
 This is just my own experience. But I was told that our side has gained so much power that things have changed. We are about to just desolate like crazy. Remember we have already won this war. and they know it! Even if they somehow won, Satan would just come down out the sky and destroy them. Which he is personally stepping in, so they know they are completely fucked. 
 So lets stop coming from a place of panic. We got this shit in the bag. Lets reverse ritual it up and light their asses up. =)

wow so 'white dragon' or whatever is a jew and now is openly threatening us?What a douchebag.kike retards like him will get what they deserve soon enough. I've noticed that our RTRs are literally killing them. They're all becoming more sickly and freakish by the day.
THE JEWISH RACE SHALL BE WIPED FROM THE EARTH IN BLUE SATANIC FLAME!
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 4:44 AM, "martin41340666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

All you fools have involved yourselves in this ...so be it!

You go sulking to each other, bolstering each other up. You are the cowards!

You are an shame and embarrassment to the God's!

The mediators should ban all of you losers!!!

'White Dragon!

So you intend to promote altercations between those dedicated in Satan? You're just proving us right, can you not see that? You could have went about this in a completely different manner, yet you chose not to. That's YOUR bed, you can lay in it.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:53 PM, martin41340666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   You're talking absolute shit!

You fuck around with people, and like a "slack jawed" coward go running to Satan for protection! He won't save you; you made you're bed- now lay down in it!

Yes...I'm 'White Dragon', and I'm looking for you!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back