Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On the term "Sukkal" and future God rituals

lamp

When I did the Focalor's ritual the word "Sukkal" was "gnawing" at me so I decided to look it up. It's apparently a designation translating to vizier/attendant (wikipedia). That page does list Isimud as a Sukkal of Enki but (not to slight Focalor here) not as particularly high, namely: Ara being another Sukkal of Enki but having the apparently more important title of Sukkalmah; Ninshubur (Inanna's Sukkal) being most known (with assumption here being better known = more important) and described as "earliest and most important"; some Sukkals having Sukkals of their own like Niggina (Sukkal of Utu) and Alammus (Sukkal of Nanna). So i have some questions:
  1. Is there any specific order in which rituals are made? (Princes got their rituals first if I remember correctly)
    • If so, are we out of major Gods (with Focalor being 18th one) or even some previous ones are Sukkals?
  2. Will every God (137 in total if I counted correctly) get His/Her ritual?
    • 4 Crowned Princes
    • 19 A-B
    • 12 C-F
    • 14 G-M
    • 9 N-R
    • 15 S-Z
    • 44 "more Gods" section
    • 20 "high ranking Gods" section with (hopefully all) duplicates from other pages substracted
  3. Is the list on the website comprehensive (all Gods are already listed)? I remember something about there being non-goetic Demons but that was about why not all Gods have sigils and many listed Gods don't (especially in "more Gods") section.
Also I capitalize "Sukkal" like in the ritual, is it correct?
non-duplicated Gods on "high ranking Gods" page:

AGALIAREPT
FLERUTY
SARGATANAS
SATANACHIA
ABADDON
ADRAMELECH
ALASTOR
ANUBIS
BEHEMOTH
BELPHAGOR
CHARON
LILITH
MAMMON
MASTEMA
MULCIBER
NERGAL
SCIRLIN
SEKHET
SESHAT
SORATH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back