Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

on the subject of LHP and RHP

Attachments :
<ol>Dragon Rouge - Contra 3 M.pdf</ol>Hi =]
I don't know whether you know about this occult order or not, but it has been practising jewish qabbalah and has many other blasphemous ideas - blasphemous to our Gods.
NONETHELESS, their take on the LHP and RHP is brilliant.

Ignore the "draconian" crap and all the "darkly dark darkness" and enjoy the comparison =]
HAIL SATAN!

Hell YA!  Thanks!  I have it marked as "enemy shit", and I'll have to go through it in detail, but the data is as you said - articulated well.  I will use the "3M" for the time being to help define LHP, "only" as its being applied to us.  I'll keep the definition simple as it seems to be stereotypical, archaic in the sense that its original meaning has been screwed up and lost, and oversimplified, due to perversion of the language; resulting today in its typical generalization / oversimplification.  RHP?  Their is so much bullshit there, I'm not even going to try to define that other than to make the distinction between those "that are with" and "those that are without".  Their is no true sense of agreement with the RHP definition simply because their is no reality to it.  That could be said for most groups other than us, going around thinking of themselves as LHP.   
HAIL SATAN!

Why I can't open attachment Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Stygian Shadowcreeper stygian.shadowcreeper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:06:42 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] on the subject of LHP and RHP [1 Attachment]
  Hi =]
I don't know whether you know about this occult order or not, but it has been practising jewish qabbalah and has many other blasphemous ideas - blasphemous to our Gods.
NONETHELESS, their take on the LHP and RHP is brilliant.

Ignore the "draconian" crap and all the "darkly dark darkness" and enjoy the comparison =]
HAIL SATAN!

I fucking hate how pretentious new agers are. I am going to kill Drunvalo Melchizedek and David Icke when I lear to astral project and channel Set.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 2:17 AM, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hell YA!  Thanks!  I have it marked as "enemy shit", and I'll have to go through it in detail, but the data is as you said - articulated well.  I will use the "3M" for the time being to help define LHP, "only" as its being applied to us.  I'll keep the definition simple as it seems to be stereotypical, archaic in the sense that its original meaning has been screwed up and lost, and oversimplified, due to perversion of the language; resulting today in its typical generalization / oversimplification.  RHP?  Their is so much bullshit there, I'm not even going to try to define that other than to make the distinction between those "that are with" and "those that are without".  Their is no true sense of agreement with the RHP definition simply because their is no reality to it.  That could be said for most groups other than us, going around thinking of themselves as LHP.   
HAIL SATAN!

Lucian settle down and don't break the rulers or you will be banned.

What does that have to do with LHP and RHP?  And who are you calling a pretentious new ager?  And why would somebody waste their time killing Drunvalo Melchizedek and David Icke?  Their being manipulated like puppets by the enemy.  If your going to kill somebody, kill the assholes that took control of their puppet strings.

I apologize, obviously jews are jews. I read the Nuremberg Laws.I admit Hitler was actually right. I am being a dick. lack of knowledge is unempowerment, obviosuly..

On Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:37 AM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Lucian settle down and don't break the rulers or you will be banned.

Cherokee indians and their descendants are jews too!The Nuremburg laws apply to them , in the 4th Reich.They sacrificed children to the draconian saurians, blaspheming Quetzalcoatl/Thoth. I am aware that intheir mythology, Quetzalcoatl was against blood sacrifice to the enemy. They are yiddish speaking. Tis was discovered in

I heard that story about Cherokees being a kike tribe.  I also heard that this story was supposed to tie America to pissrael, strongly indicating that the whole "If you're Cherokee, you're automatically a kike" is probably a lie intended to psychically make America part of pissrael.  As such, I believe that most Cherokees are not kikes--unless, that is, one of them took on a pet kike and spread that shit down that family line.  If that's the case, those born in that family line below that point would in fact be kikes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back