Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On the subject of infiltrators, deluded idiots and the al-jiwah

angryshaman666

First off JEWhoo keeps crashing while I'm trying to write this. This is the 4TH FUCKING TIME I had to start over!
That kind of interference means what I am saying IS fucking important so pay attention!
There are alot of new people who seem to get offended whenever someone takes action against infiltrators and try to stir up infighting.

Myself and some other peoples here are often called "too harsh" or "brutal" in dealing with jews, enemy gentiles (xians, muslims, bhuddists etc.) and the nonwhite RAPEfugees.

My opinions on these matters and the way I handle them can be summed up as follows and taken right from  the Al-jiwah, the black book of Satan and the only book written by Satan himself!

"I do not allow friendly association with other peoples(Those who are without)"

"I give and take away. I enrich and impoverish. I cause both happiness and misery. Those who oppose me (jews, xians muslims etc) I afflict with disease but my own shall not die like those who are without"

"Three things are against me and  I hate three things"
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity lest those who are without triumph against them"

Simply put, all these jews and their brain controlled pets are our ENEMIES.
THIS IS A WAR!

THOSE OF YOU WHO DEFEND OUR ENEMIES BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS TOO HARSH TO PUNISH THEM ARE LIABLE TO GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY THESE MONSTERS!

These jews and their brainwashed non-white pets as well as white xians are all our enemies and would not hesitate to kill us, rape our corpses and do the same to our children!

LOOK AT EUROPE! LOOK AT SOUTH AFRICA! WOMEN AND CHILDREN BEING MUTILATED AND RAPED JUST FOR BEING WHITE BECAUSE A BUNCH OF JEWS TOLD THESE BLACKS A BUNCH OF LIES!

For those of you who think I'm being "racist" for saying non-whites need to be deported from the west and all jews need to die REMEMBER THIS!

These people are OPENLY trying to kill us!

Its just like the matrix, until these people see the truth, they are a potential agent of the enemy!
Many of you have seen how the greys possess xians and mudslimes and use them to attack us!

As for my alleged "racism" against blacks, you need to understand I spent my entire youth fighting for my life against hordes of brainwashed black gangbangers who wanted to skin me alive FOR BEING WHITE!

You grow up around that and THEN try to tell me "racial separation is wrong"!

Well guess what? IF YOU ARE A GENTILE THEN IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE WHITE, ASIAN, BLACK OR ARAB, THE JEWS WANT ALL OF YOU DEAD!

THIS WAR IS GENTILE VS JEWS!
THE JEWS ARE PITTING US AGAINST EACH OTHER!

IF THE WHITE RACE DIES ALL OTHER GENTILE RACES WILL BE NEXT ON THE LIST!

One last note.

Those of you who defend infiltrators like Brian Ruhe, or those who spout off liberal anti-white nonsense and then cry about "persecution" when we call you on this shit, know this.

The one thing Satan hates more than those who are without and their jewish masters are idiot Satanists who are too stupid or too lazy to study the truth, empty their mind of all their jewish programming and stir up infighting because they defended some liberal infiltrator KIKE!

So if your response to this is to act like a victim and do some shit like "oh you called me an infiltrator for saying liberal things! Ive been here for 7 years and now you hurt my feelings so I started drinking again! oy vey"! then guess what?

YOU'RE PROVING OUR POINT.

WE DO NOT NEED WEAKLINGS IN SATANISM!
WE NEED WARRIORS WHO WILL DEFEND SATAN'S NAME AND DOCTRINES WITH THE FURY OF HELL!

IF YOU DEFEND THE ENEMY BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN LAZINESS, STUPIDITY OR DELUSIONS THEN YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO US AND SATAN!

Satan himself said people who do not fight for him and honor him and actually WORK to build a better world are worthless to him!

So if you still defend infiltrators just because "oh he was joking lololololol" when they insulted Satan and acted like a giant asshat and even channeled the enemy then that makes YOU an enemy too!

HAIL SATAN!

When will people finally learn...?

Angry Shaman, HP Hooded Cobra (HP Hooded Cobra’s sermons are longish but bloody great), and anyone who wants to post something LONG - TYPE IT IN WORD, NOTEPAD or anything FIRST, a place where it will not crash for the 6th time... And for Hell’s sake, Ctrl+S – SAVE your piece, even if you were to do it 2 – 3 times a minute.   As for others who are new - LEARN fast and STUDY, show Satan and yourself that you are strong. It is the STRONG (of mind, body and soul) that Nature rewards, not some whining lazy shit, who is offended by “anti-simetic” messages (yeah, some weaklings don’t even bother to type properly).   The lazy, the worthless, the stupid – they WILL perish, as life is a struggle on many levels.   HAIL SATAN! HAIL VOLAC! 88!    

You are right Angryshaman :we should bombard the jews with whatever we have.
I always wonder how jos programs are 100% open to all on the forum
even to the infiltrators.There should be some secrecy in this forum.
Joy of Satan will be very inventive esp on how to dictate and flush
off the infiltrators.All hands must be on deck.
Hail Satan.

On 4/12/16, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
First off JEWhoo keeps crashing while I'm trying to write this. This is the
4TH FUCKING TIME I had to start over!
That kind of interference means what I am saying IS fucking important so pay
attention!
There are alot of new people who seem to get offended whenever someone takes
action against infiltrators and try to stir up infighting.

Myself and some other peoples here are often called "too harsh" or "brutal"
in dealing with jews, enemy gentiles (xians, muslims, bhuddists etc.) and
the nonwhite RAPEfugees.

My opinions on these matters and the way I handle them can be summed up as
follows and taken right from the Al-jiwah, the black book of Satan and the
only book written by Satan himself!

"I do not allow friendly association with other peoples(Those who are
without)"

"I give and take away. I enrich and impoverish. I cause both happiness and
misery. Those who oppose me (jews, xians muslims etc) I afflict with disease
but my own shall not die like those who are without"

"Three things are against me and I hate three things"
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity lest those
who are without triumph against them"

Simply put, all these jews and their brain controlled pets are our ENEMIES.
THIS IS A WAR!

THOSE OF YOU WHO DEFEND OUR ENEMIES BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS TOO HARSH TO
PUNISH THEM ARE LIABLE TO GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY THESE MONSTERS!

These jews and their brainwashed non-white pets as well as white xians are
all our enemies and would not hesitate to kill us, rape our corpses and do
the same to our children!

LOOK AT EUROPE! LOOK AT SOUTH AFRICA! WOMEN AND CHILDREN BEING MUTILATED AND
RAPED JUST FOR BEING WHITE BECAUSE A BUNCH OF JEWS TOLD THESE BLACKS A BUNCH
OF LIES!

For those of you who think I'm being "racist" for saying non-whites need to
be deported from the west and all jews need to die REMEMBER THIS!

These people are OPENLY trying to kill us!

Its just like the matrix, until these people see the truth, they are a
potential agent of the enemy!
Many of you have seen how the greys possess xians and mudslimes and use them
to attack us!

As for my alleged "racism" against blacks, you need to understand I spent my
entire youth fighting for my life against hordes of brainwashed black
gangbangers who wanted to skin me alive FOR BEING WHITE!

You grow up around that and THEN try to tell me "racial separation is
wrong"!

Well guess what? IF YOU ARE A GENTILE THEN IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE
WHITE, ASIAN, BLACK OR ARAB, THE JEWS WANT ALL OF YOU DEAD!

THIS WAR IS GENTILE VS JEWS!
THE JEWS ARE PITTING US AGAINST EACH OTHER!

IF THE WHITE RACE DIES ALL OTHER GENTILE RACES WILL BE NEXT ON THE LIST!

One last note.

Those of you who defend infiltrators like Brian Ruhe, or those who spout off
liberal anti-white nonsense and then cry about "persecution" when we call
you on this shit, know this.

The one thing Satan hates more than those who are without and their jewish
masters are idiot Satanists who are too stupid or too lazy to study the
truth, empty their mind of all their jewish programming and stir up
infighting because they defended some liberal infiltrator KIKE!

So if your response to this is to act like a victim and do some shit like
"oh you called me an infiltrator for saying liberal things! Ive been here
for 7 years and now you hurt my feelings so I started drinking again! oy
vey"! then guess what?

YOU'RE PROVING OUR POINT.

WE DO NOT NEED WEAKLINGS IN SATANISM!
WE NEED WARRIORS WHO WILL DEFEND SATAN'S NAME AND DOCTRINES WITH THE FURY OF
HELL!

IF YOU DEFEND THE ENEMY BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN LAZINESS, STUPIDITY OR DELUSIONS
THEN YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO US AND SATAN!

Satan himself said people who do not fight for him and honor him and
actually WORK to build a better world are worthless to him!

So if you still defend infiltrators just because "oh he was joking
lololololol" when they insulted Satan and acted like a giant asshat and even
channeled the enemy then that makes YOU an enemy too!

HAIL SATAN!

I don't have word or notepad.I won't get them because they always make you buy it again every fucking time you get a new computer.
they try to jew you every damn time

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:58 AM, "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When will people finally learn...?

Angry Shaman, HP Hooded Cobra (HP Hooded Cobra’s sermons are longish but bloody great), and anyone who wants to post something LONG - TYPE IT IN WORD, NOTEPAD or anything FIRST, a place where it will not crash for the 6th time... And for Hell’s sake, Ctrl+S – SAVE your piece, even if you were to do it 2 – 3 times a minute.   As for others who are new - LEARN fast and STUDY, show Satan and yourself that you are strong. It is the STRONG (of mind, body and soul) that Nature rewards, not some whining lazy shit, who is offended by “anti-simetic” messages (yeah, some weaklings don’t even bother to type properly).   The lazy, the worthless, the stupid – they WILL perish, as life is a struggle on many levels.   HAIL SATAN! HAIL VOLAC! 88!    

You can write long posts in a document writing software such as microsoft word. You can even use a text document so you do not lose your work if the internet crashes or something else happens.

MICROSOFT WORD WILL MAKE YOU PAY JUST TO USE IT. EVERY TIME YOU GET A NEW COMPUTER THEY TRY TO SELL IT TO YOU.THEY WILL JEW YOU
https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0005/ ... 337437.jpg

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:00 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You can write long posts in a document writing software such as microsoft word. You can even use a text document so you do not lose your work if the internet crashes or something else happens.

Word is definitely worth the price.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 2:29 PM -0700, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

MICROSOFT WORD WILL MAKE YOU PAY JUST TO USE IT. EVERY TIME YOU GET A NEW COMPUTER THEY TRY TO SELL IT TO YOU.THEY WILL JEW YOU

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:00 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Unless, Angry Shaman, you can download it for free. Search the Internet. This doesn't have to be the LATEST version, ofc.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

And by secrecy, what do you mean?

You do realise we want to get to as many people as possible? Making translations to other languages so that the potentially interested person wouldn't have to browse TONS of posts, and "accidentally stumble upon" them?

Topics covered here are what bugs people, and if they come across a topic, this may be Father's influence.

We don't need to say, for example, what we want to do with jews - people will learn and feel it.

Hatred is a powerful tool, so let it have reasonable justification.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88! 

It is easy to get a word processing program up and running for free. 

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:33 AM, "fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Word is definitely worth the price.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 2:29 PM -0700, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Notepad comes with your computer if you are using windows, all you need to do is search for it... & I really agree with what you said, the current state of the world does call for action and no compromise with ANY AND ALL ENEMIES. 
The more "harsh" & "direct" we are the better! With the jews fully & completely destroyed, the light of Satan will shine in the world FULLY, the gods will be by our side again and there will be no more sight of these reptillians, no more traitors, infiltrators, weaklings! Until that time FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! 
HAIL SATAN! 

Death to those Jew sympathetic satanists, how can they feel such feelings for those who want us dead. Unincredible. But we'll said brother.

Hail Satan
HAIL DANTALIAN
Heil Hitler

I always use Open Office. I know its free, but don't know if there's any jewry attached to it or not. If there is, I'll have to find a new free software. 

There is an old, very old software I still use. It will be complicated more than likely for those who never used it before. I have used the paid-for original years ago when I was a kid. Professional Write is the name of it, but as far as I know, it will only work on XP, the current version of windows I use right now. 

Do you know what I tell employees at work who send in reports in open office format?

Don't be so cheap and go pay the $100 for Microsoft Word OR at least convert this crap to a .doc file before you send it so I can actually read it.

What i noticed is that in country which i share links - there someting hapen in manner good for us. Like it was our ritual are manifesting there. I shared a lot of links in gaza and now they find archelogical proof that they was there before jews, thousand years before them.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 17/04/2016 21:34 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: On the subject of infiltrators, deluded idiots and the al-jiwah

Do you know what I tell employees at work who send in reports in open office format?

Don't be so cheap and go pay the $100 for Microsoft Word OR at least convert this crap to a .doc file before you send it so I can actually read it.

Just for the record though, open office works very well unless you need to use specific features that aren't supported very well by open office, such as grafics for a specific rapport. 

In an office setting it makes sense that the employees would use Microsoft word, as it is more fleshed out than Open office and in todays office society it is percieved as being more "professional" However that doesn't justify the 100$ price tag for a program that they essentially don't need to put any real amount of work into. 

Video games are already over priced these days, but the amount of programming that is involved in making a 50$ game is immesurably more time consuming and difficult than the programming and effort that microsoft puts in to word when they make ane version. 

They are milking a cash cow and they know it. Especially since everyone has the attitude that microsoft word is the only way to go and it has become a manditory part of the digital world, on top of that Microsoft has completely monopolized the service as no competitor will ever have a chance to succesfully publish their own competing product because microsoft has so much money to it's name they can simply buy out every other company whcih could be a competitor in the future.

Not to mention the founders of microsoft are jews and jews control most of everything in the electronic industry at this point in time, so nobody will ever have a chance of publishing a competing product anyways. 

That said, open office can work just as well as word. Altough it isn't as fleshed out and some functionality isn't as good as Microsoft word. Still a product such as Microsoft word shouldn't cost you a dime. 

Stuff that is so manditory should be freely available to everyone to use. It's not like word is a premium piece of software only for the most sophisticated people. For this we have Apple.. The epitome of over priced and over praised hardware. 

Also you can just get word for free.. As long as you don't mind privatering on the untamed digital waters. 

I experience that kind of interference (and more) whenever I try to do/say/write something the enemy doesn't like. It happened just yesterday during the RTR. It happened last night, too. Actually, it happens a lot.

Anyhow, the timing of your post...when I saw it is very significant for me. You see an idea came to me just less than 2 hours ago. I had been asking Satan if He wants me to do this....I actually did take the first step on this path already; right after the idea popped into my head and yet I still thought it would be good to get some sort of confirmation. And then...what do I see right after that? I see this post. And I feel massive chills and electricity right now. I agree with you angryshaman, this is a war.

And....I guess I got my answer. Thank you. And thank you too, Satan, my Father.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lol hella fancy wearin ties and shit

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 2:34 PM, ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Do you know what I tell employees at work who send in reports in open office format?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back