Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Odd sleep experience?

John Kundalini

Hi brothers and sisters,

I was sleeping the other night and my dad said he heard me screaming in the night. From his account, it sounded more like moaning than screaming (not like a moan of pain). I have no memory of this, nor did i dream of anything (that I can remeber).

I don't normally remeber any of my dreams anyway. Do you think I was visited by a spirit? My GD? A succubus ;)? Im really curious but clueless -_-. I have been meditating for a couple of months now.

Any thoughts?

It is rather unfortunate that its difficult to control what comes out of our mouths during slumber. I am definitely a sleep talker, and have even had people talk to me, who were awake, to try to get answers out of me (pretty fucked up!)
If you were moaning it was probably a sex dream, and those can get very vivid. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has woken up doing.. Sexual things ;).. Because they are so fun.
If you requested a Succubus, there is a good chance they have visited you in a dream. I had a dream the other night about a woman with long black hair (and an amazing ass :D) I think it may have been Gomory, my succubus, but I haven't seen her yet, so I'm not sure.
Has anyone summoned Gomory?
Hail Satan!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:05:50 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Odd sleep experience?
  Hi brothers and sisters,

I was sleeping the other night and my dad said he heard me screaming in the night. From his account, it sounded more like moaning than screaming (not like a moan of pain). I have no memory of this, nor did i dream of anything (that I can remeber).

I don't normally remeber any of my dreams anyway. Do you think I was visited by a spirit? My GD? A succubus ;)? Im really curious but clueless -_-. I have been meditating for a couple of months now.

Any thoughts?

I haven't done a ritual for a succubus yet because my house is just not private enough, I would be thrown out (or burned!) if they knew I was a satanist.
But I have wanted a succubus for a long time and Im constantly asking
father to help me find one ;P
If I start sleep talking though, I may place myself in a very compromising (or dangerous) situation...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

It is rather unfortunate that its difficult to control what comes out of our mouths during slumber. I am definitely a sleep talker, and have even had people talk to me, who were awake, to try to get answers out of me (pretty fucked up!)
If you were moaning it was probably a sex dream, and those can get very vivid. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has woken up doing.. Sexual things ;).. Because they are so fun.
If you requested a Succubus, there is a good chance they have visited you in a dream. I had a dream the other night about a woman with long black hair (and an amazing ass :D) I think it may have been Gomory, my succubus, but I haven't seen her yet, so I'm not sure.
Has anyone summoned Gomory?
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back