Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oct 15 2020 Moon in Libra , Mercury Retrograde

Eman123

Mercury is currently retrograde , Moon is in Libra. According to the JOS , these placements affect contracts , riots, travel,etc. Would moving out of my current state of AZ into the Seattle area be completely negative, or at the very least ...challenging? What do you guys think?

Eman123 said:
Mercury is currently retrograde , Moon is in Libra. According to the JOS , these placements affect contracts , riots, travel,etc. Would moving out of my current state of AZ into the Seattle area be completely negative, or at the very least ...challenging? What do you guys think?

It may be challenging especially with regards to the pandemic now. If you want to take the risk that's up to you, the most likely case could just be a few minor inconveniences that will solve themselves soon enough after, the choice is up to you.

Of course a good AoP and perhaps even a temporary working of your choosing could help make the whole thing smoother for you. If you don't go now though you likely won't be able to for a very, very long time. Make sure you're absolutely certain about your decision should something happen like quarantine.

Eman123 said:

Well yes because of that logic...

Why would you love from Beautiful AZ to that shit hole?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back