Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Obsessive compulsive disorder.help.please.

furion_storm

Hi. I have been following SS and this group for a while.I have tried to make a good meditation program for myself but I have been unsuccessful in maintaining any progress I have made.

I have been diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD).I have been like this for more than a few years now.I struggle on a daily basis with it and waste excessive amounts of time because of OCD.I do see a helpful therapist but I do know that I have some major work to do on my soul to curb or solve this problem.

I hope some of you here with some experience or knowledge can advise me.It would be great if someone could point out which specific meditations or chakras to work on to help me cure OCD.

I used to have it a little. I had to count syllables in sentences, and arrange them into patterns... drove me crazy.

I-had-to-count - 4
syl-la-bles - 3
in-sen-ten-ces - 4

Like that. Weird, right? But I just outgrew mine, I think I was about 13 or 14 when it stopped. So unfortunately, I can't give you any tried-and-true advice on which meditations to focus on to overcome it, but I think void meditations would be the most beneficial. And the color Black is good for self-control ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html ). Try breathing it in, and affirm something like "I am always in complete control of myself". Or, Yellow is good for mental power, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits, so you could try an affirmation with Yellow energy.

The Sun rules the self, so make an affirmation that works best for you, starting on a Sunday, daily in the hour of Sun if possible, or Venus, Mercury, or Jupiter if you miss the hour of Sun for that day. Or Moon, since it rules the subconscious... I hope I haven't made this too complicated, I'm not sure how new you are. Let me know if I need to explain it better.

Work on your pineal gland too, it rules our psychic abilities, which will help you be better at using meditations to overcome the OCD quicker.

I really hope this helps, I understand how frustrating it can be, and I know how much time can be wasted.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "furion_storm" <furion_storm@... wrote:

Hi. I have been following SS and this group for a while.I have tried to make a good meditation program for myself but I have been unsuccessful in maintaining any progress I have made.

I have been diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD).I have been like this for more than a few years now.I struggle on a daily basis with it and waste excessive amounts of time because of OCD.I do see a helpful therapist but I do know that I have some major work to do on my soul to curb or solve this problem.

I hope some of you here with some experience or knowledge can advise me.It would be great if someone could point out which specific meditations or chakras to work on to help me cure OCD.

I'm totally with what lydia sayd about void meditation bein the most beneficial.

You need to take control of your thoughts first at this point. Instead of the thoughts controlling you (which happens right now with OCD)

I also want to give you this advice:
1: Don't push yourself to hard, take it slowly step by step...
2: Start with void meditation (begin with 5 minutes, or whatever feels confortable for you)
3: Increase the ammount of time if you got used to the current ammount of time!
4: Increase the amount of time u use for a meditation normally (step by step... don't rush things)

So for now, void meditation would be the most importand for you.

Well i hope these pointers were of any use to you, good luck!!!

Hail Satan!

Hi furion .... I have OCD and Schizophrenia as well so I know what you are going through. The best thing you can do to start with is work on Void Meditation. At least this is what helped me the most of anything so far. I started with a small goal and then progressed from there. It was just yesterday that I was able to void meditate to the point of astral projecting. It was awesome. So there is hope. Satan is a GOOD and FAITHFUL God. Do you have trouble with compulsive hand/body movement or compulsive thoughts?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "furion_storm" <furion_storm@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back