Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

number of rhe kundalini

Satan's numbers and 108. All the sacred numbers have to do with the Kundalini. You do not need to stress much over this though. Its not all that important. Whats important is you work on it daily.

HAIL SATAN!!!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

What is the kundalini's number? I want to start vibrating it into my chakras. Probably 6 right?

Maxine recently did a sermon about the number 6 and how the jews changed the time frame of a day to 6 hour increments. 24 hours in a day half that is 12. Half of 12 is 6 ect. 6 is a number that is directly tied to saturn, like 9 and 3. A true day back in the pagan times was from sunrise to sunrise. The sunrise began the next day.
The kundalini has to do with power. And the number of power has always been 13, which you can find is true if you read the section on covens on the JOS. You will notice an emphasis on the number 13. 13 lunar cycles per year. 13 meetings per year. 13 chakras ect. Also, study the rune Eihwaz. Notice that it's place in the futhark is 13 and the description under it depicts that it literally represents the kundalini force.

On Friday, October 11, 2013 9:40 AM, "krazymuthauka@..." <krazymuthauka@... wrote:
  What is the kundalini's number? I want to start vibrating it into my chakras. Probably 6 right?

Why then are the planetary hours broken into such increments?

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:36:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] number of rhe kundalini

Maxine recently did a sermon about the number 6 and how the jews changed the time frame of a day to 6 hour increments. 24 hours in a day half that is 12. Half of 12 is 6 ect. 6 is a number that is directly tied to saturn, like 9 and 3. A true day back in the pagan times was from sunrise to sunrise. The sunrise began the next day.
The kundalini has to do with power. And the number of power has always been 13, which you can find is true if you read the section on covens on the JOS. You will notice an emphasis on the number 13. 13 lunar cycles per year. 13 meetings per year. 13 chakras ect. Also, study the rune Eihwaz. Notice that it's place in the futhark is 13 and the description under it depicts that it literally represents the kundalini force.

On Friday, October 11, 2013 9:40 AM, "krazymuthauka@..." <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back