Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Now my body is stable but this is what happened to me

I dedicated in 2012.
I started seriously meditating in 2015.
I would do the raum meditation 2 to 3 times a day. Full chakra meditation, breathing exercises standing up, a mini version of a yoga routine. This was the basis of my meditation program.

And then it happened. In the summer 2016 after 3 mounths of doing the merkaba and coughing a lot from the disk something woke up in my body that seriously messed with my sleep, i could not even speak to much time on the phone without burning out. Then the FINAL RTR came along and I would do it and feel blockages leaving my body, it was insane I felt like I was in clouds.
All this happened while it looked like UFOS were signaling to me. But now everything stopped and I cant meditate as much because now I have to take care of my future with studying etc and cant afford to go through sleepless nights.....

Where Im trying to get is that there have been stories of people doing feats or I recall maxine mentioning a woman who didnt sleep for 6 mouths etc but all these people they just disappear from the forums!
And you know what! I thought i was gonna leave this planet when I started seeing UFOS... I wish :roll:
I feel like im waking up from a dream...but atleast im stronger from the meditations. But in relations to people leaving the forums and some just disappearing, you have to understand, in satanism untold stuff is happening!

Burning out is the keyword, our bodies try to adapt to the energy we make.

This made a friend to sleep for 3days straight and when we was awake he couldn t do sh1t.

Take things slow and READ about enemyes, do your AOP and clean yourself and so on.

Some people leave the forums for security,also bcs they are enemyes undercover, and others because they have other things to do more important.

Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.
I would do the raum meditation 2 to 3 times a day. Full chakra meditation, breathing exercises standing up, a mini version of a yoga routine. This was the basis of my meditation program.

And then it happened. In the summer 2016 after 3 mounths of doing the merkaba and coughing a lot from the disk something woke up in my body that seriously messed with my sleep, i could not even speak to much time on the phone without burning out. Then the FINAL RTR came along and I would do it and feel blockages leaving my body, it was insane I felt like I was in clouds.
All this happened while it looked like UFOS were signaling to me. But now everything stopped and I cant meditate as much because now I have to take care of my future with studying etc and cant afford to go through sleepless nights.....

Where Im trying to get is that there have been stories of people doing feats or I recall maxine mentioning a woman who didnt sleep for 6 mouths etc but all these people they just disappear from the forums!
And you know what! I thought i was gonna leave this planet when I started seeing UFOS... I wish :roll:
I feel like im waking up from a dream...but atleast im stronger from the meditations. But in relations to people leaving the forums and some just disappearing, you have to understand, in satanism untold stuff is happening!

Some people just stop to post on the forums, but still read. The sleep problem can occur. I think more cleaning and only one time a day raum. Raum meditation is surely beneficial but it is not a must have for advancement kunda/ hatha joga, cleaning, void, breathing exercise, FRTR, returning curses, AOP can get you far.

Fuchs said:
Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

Some people just stop to post on the forums, but still read. The sleep problem can occur. I think more cleaning and only one time a day raum. Raum meditation is surely beneficial but it is not a must have for advancement kunda/ hatha joga, cleaning, void, breathing exercise, FRTR, returning curses, AOP can get you far.
You dont think maybe some people reach a level and something good happens to them like being a taken to a station where they get nice treatment to dedicate themselves to the practices? Why the UFOs? What if we are agents sent here to ensure a smooth transition to the new age that is to come? Perhaps thats the method, the gods use our energies that we raise with rituals because they are so in tune with the evolution steps humanity needs and ensures the smoothest transition. Where the cream of the population is the first to wake up.

Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

After 4 days it becomes physically impossible to continue without sleep.
One starts hallucinating, already before that, cognitive function goes way down.
The brain needs the sleep to flush out the waste products of being used all day. It is a refreshing of the fluid that surrounds the brain.
Lack of sleep has been noted to impair cognitive function.

Please don't trust any people that claimed to have gone x many days without sleep.

Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

I don't see Aura of Protection mentioned in your meditation schedule. If you weren't doing it, that might explain some of the negative things you experienced, because enemy entities can mess with us to a certain extent even under Satan's protection. He expects us to do our part too.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

I don't see Aura of Protection mentioned in your meditation schedule. If you weren't doing it, that might explain some of the negative things you experienced, because enemy entities can mess with us to a certain extent even under Satan's protection. He expects us to do our part too.
I use algiz on a regular basis. I feel it so strongly and rejuvenating I even think Im strongly connected to it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

After 4 days it becomes physically impossible to continue without sleep.
One starts hallucinating, already before that, cognitive function goes way down.
The brain needs the sleep to flush out the waste products of being used all day. It is a refreshing of the fluid that surrounds the brain.
Lack of sleep has been noted to impair cognitive function.

Please don't trust any people that claimed to have gone x many days without sleep.
I agree with you, i dont think they mean something like literally never sleeping for 6 mouths straight. I think they mean an irregular sleep which is what I experienced when something woke in my body.

Bunny said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

I use algiz on a regular basis. I feel it so strongly and rejuvenating I even think Im strongly connected to it.
Excellent! Using Algiz is even better than the basic aura of protection.

Bunny said:
Fuchs said:
Bunny said:
I dedicated in 2012.

You dont think maybe some people reach a level and something good happens to them like being a taken to a station where they get nice treatment to dedicate themselves to the practices? Why the UFOs? What if we are agents sent here to ensure a smooth transition to the new age that is to come? Perhaps thats the method, the gods use our energies that we raise with rituals because they are so in tune with the evolution steps humanity needs and ensures the smoothest transition. Where the cream of the population is the first to wake up.

If you are close to reach MO maybe, before don´t think so.

Fuchs said:
Bunny said:
Fuchs said:

I think you would stand out like beacon, so close to the magnum opus. I think its before, I remember reading about an admiral that was sent to investigate the inner earth and just sent a message stating "we have reached the inner earth, we are not coming back". Something like that. There are civilizations on this planet that are probably populated by beings that are not so much affected by whatever grid this planet has which is so strong sometimes I feel it in my a pressure that gives a headache.

Bunny said:
Fuchs said:
Bunny said:

I think you would stand out like beacon, so close to the magnum opus. I think its before, I remember reading about an admiral that was sent to investigate the inner earth and just sent a message stating "we have reached the inner earth, we are not coming back". Something like that. There are civilizations on this planet that are probably populated by beings that are not so much affected by whatever grid this planet has which is so strong sometimes I feel it in my a pressure that gives a headache.

One can retain/train thear aura so it isn´t so big, also with ether one can work to be less seen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back