Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Alex Tank

Tonight is the night I will dedicate my soul to Father Satan. I do have a couple of questions if I may:

Do I really need a dry pen to sign my name in blood. Can't I use something else?

What should I expect after the ritual? Objects moving or something?

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

you can use anything that will help you to put your name on the paper with blood .... dry pen helps you to do it without messing the ink with blood.

nobody can say what exactly you would feel after the dedication ritual as we are all individuals....

what i felt was a strong positive tingling energy flowing through my body and i felt very cheerful and some cannot express in words...

So GOOD Luck !

Hail Father Satan !!!!
Hail Lord Sorath !!!!
Hail Lord Anubis !!!!
Hail the Gods of Hell !!!!

Thanks & Regards

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Tonight is the night I will dedicate my soul to Father Satan. I do have a couple of questions if I may:

Do I really need a dry pen to sign my name in blood. Can't I use something else?

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

@hew the blood is better it open the gates more for you,just use a razor and slit one of your finger,just a little cut pour the blood on the parchment paper then sign your name in it then light the paper in the candle allow it to burn out,question is it your first time Sent from my BlackBerry® device from DigicelFrom: Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:23:30 +0530To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] (unknown)
  you can use anything that will help you to put your name on the paper with blood .... dry pen helps you to do it without messing the ink with blood.

nobody can say what exactly you would feel after the dedication ritual as we are all individuals....

what i felt was a strong positive tingling energy flowing through my body and i felt very cheerful and some cannot express in words...

So GOOD Luck !

Hail Father Satan !!!!
Hail Lord Sorath !!!!
Hail Lord Anubis !!!!

Thanks & Regards

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

@hew the blood is better it open the gates more for you,just use a razor and slit one of your finger,just a little cut pour the blood on the parchment paper then sign your name in it then light the paper in the candle allow it to burn out,question is it your first time Sent from my BlackBerry® device from DigicelFrom: Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:23:30 +0530To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] (unknown)

So GOOD Luck !

Hail Father Satan !!!!
Hail Lord Sorath !!!!
Hail Lord Anubis !!!!

Thanks & Regards

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

Thank you guys so much for your guidance. I felt reborn and bursting with energy and renewed confidence knowing that I've accomplished my Father's will. I meditated for about 15-20 minutes in the candlelight. * I had to make haste because my family would kill me if they found out*.Anyway the paper on which I wrote the prayer and signed my name was turned to ashes and somehow melted to the black candle wax. I had to hurry and blow it out before I was found out after meditation. What do I do with the candle now? The ashes from the paper are still fused into it but I can take out, I think. I don't know.
Thanks for all your help
Warmest regards,
Alex Tank
Ave SATANASHail the GODS OF HELL
Sent from my iPodOn Jan 13, 2014, at 10:40 AM, nichelle1986@... wrote:

@hew the blood is better it open the gates more for you,just use a razor and slit one of your finger,just a little cut pour the blood on the parchment paper then sign your name in it then light the paper in the candle allow it to burn out,question is it your first time Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel<hr>From: Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:23:30 +0530To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] (unknown)

So GOOD Luck !

Hail Father Satan !!!!
Hail Lord Sorath !!!!
Hail Lord Anubis !!!!

Thanks & Regards

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Alex Tank <[url=mailto:alex.tank@...]alex.tank@...[/url] wrote:

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

Thank you guys so much for your guidance. I felt reborn and bursting with energy and renewed confidence knowing that I've accomplished my Father's will. I meditated for about 15-20 minutes in the candlelight. * I had to make haste because my family would kill me if they found out*.Anyway the paper on which I wrote the prayer and signed my name was turned to ashes and somehow melted to the black candle wax. I had to hurry and blow it out before I was found out after meditation. What do I do with the candle now? The ashes from the paper are still fused into it but I can take it out, I think. I don't know.
Thanks for all your help
Warmest regards,
Alex Tank
Ave SATANAS!!!Hail the GODS OF HELL!!!
Sent from my iPod
On Jan 13, 2014, at 10:39 AM, nichelle1986@... wrote:
  @hew the blood is better it open the gates more for you,just use a razor and slit one of your finger,just a little cut pour the blood on the parchment paper then sign your name in it then light the paper in the candle allow it to burn out,question is it your first time Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel<hr>From: Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:23:30 +0530To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] (unknown)

So GOOD Luck !

Hail Father Satan !!!!
Hail Lord Sorath !!!!
Hail Lord Anubis !!!!

Thanks & Regards

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Alex Tank <[url=mailto:alex.tank@...]alex.tank@...[/url] wrote:

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back