Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nihilus

vorianatriedes

There is a demon in this galaxy called Nihilus who used to wipe out entire planets full of life, just by them hearing his voice.  This demon can protect you if you need it.  He is called Nihilus because of nihilism as he is Nihilus, nothing, ruin.  He is ruin because entire planets were ruined by hearing his voice.  You can ask Marchosias about him if you don't believe me.

You mean, like, Darth Nihilus from KOTOR? Come on, man...

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:34:46 -0800
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Nihilus

There is a demon in this galaxy called Nihilus who used to wipe out entire planets full of life, just by them hearing his voice.  This demon can protect you if you need it.  He is called Nihilus because of nihilism as he is Nihilus, nothing, ruin.  He is ruin because entire planets were ruined by hearing his voice.  You can ask Marchosias about him if you don't believe me.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this person is a troll and nothing more, there are a bout 3 or 4 serial trolls in this group who post under various usernames for their own personal and highly immature satisfaction.

Dont be spreading bullshit on this group. Demon are not evil beings who wipeout planets. Take your delusional shit elsewhere.

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 4:56 PM, "Quinn Gluska beefjerky13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You mean, like, Darth Nihilus from KOTOR? Come on, man...

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:34:46 -0800
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Nihilus

I don't know about fearing him - he's in a galaxy far, far away. Now Galactus - that's an entity to fear! He came to Earth once. Just read the comics of Marvel, and ask Thor.

*snort*

Satan is our father! dun dun dunnnn lol. But seriously i bet this guy is some jewish infiltrator trying to spread bullshit. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back