Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie here with many questions! Help is appreciated!

ma_bi_rong

So today I heard a reference to Satanism, or Satan worshippers. I had heard of it, but never understood. Naturally, I looked it up. I could not believe my eyes. I agreed with EVERYTHING  JoS had to say. I decided then, I would practice Spiritual Satanism. I read through all of the articles on the website but still have questions. Specifically about Father Satan and his Demons. I will list my questions below. And thank you for all the help!
1. I am a teenager with bad ADHD. When I sit down to meditate and enter my astral temple, how long does it typically take to do anything, such as converse with Father Satan, a Demon, or with a good friend of mine's spirit?
2. It says somewhere on JoS that we aren't supposed to support Jews, Christians, or outsiders. Many of my close, close friends are outsiders. Am I just supposed to abandon them? Am I supposed to try and help them see Father Satan in the same light I do? (I told my best friend about the choice I wanted to make, and he said he supported me and my decision.)
3. How does Father Satan usually manifest? Where can He manifest? How can I try and see Him faster?
4. I grew up in a Christian household. Naturally I said "Oh my God" and "Jesus Christ" a lot. My mom said it took the false god' name in vain. Is that a good thing now? And if not, is it okay if I occasionally say it out of habit, although I try and break the habit?
Once again, thank you for all the help! If I am doing anything wrong on this e-group, please let me know. I would like to stay a member!

I'm going to answer your number 2 and 4. 2, no you don't ignore them. You keep your friendship as normal as it used to be. Its only spirituality that you'll change. Keep ur religion a secret from them so you don't get into trouble and so they don't discriminate against you. Some times you might get the urge to tell them about what you've found, please subside the feeling unless you have a way of anonymously telling them. 4, I don't give a shit how many times I exclaim the stupid names a day. Xtianity is a lie. So fuck the sentimentalities and move on. What good has exclaiming the names ever done to you? It can't do good so has no effects whatsoever cos its fictional. And most times its mockery to exclaim them. So mock all you want baby.. Its ur world. HAIL SATAN.
On Feb 22, 2014 11:48 PM, <ma_bi_rong@... wrote:
  So today I heard a reference to Satanism, or Satan worshippers. I had heard of it, but never understood. Naturally, I looked it up. I could not believe my eyes. I agreed with EVERYTHING  JoS had to say. I decided then, I would practice Spiritual Satanism. I read through all of the articles on the website but still have questions. Specifically about Father Satan and his Demons. I will list my questions below. And thank you for all the help!
1. I am a teenager with bad ADHD. When I sit down to meditate and enter my astral temple, how long does it typically take to do anything, such as converse with Father Satan, a Demon, or with a good friend of mine's spirit?
2. It says somewhere on JoS that we aren't supposed to support Jews, Christians, or outsiders. Many of my close, close friends are outsiders. Am I just supposed to abandon them? Am I supposed to try and help them see Father Satan in the same light I do? (I told my best friend about the choice I wanted to make, and he said he supported me and my decision.)
3. How does Father Satan usually manifest? Where can He manifest? How can I try and see Him faster?
4. I grew up in a Christian household. Naturally I said "Oh my God" and "Jesus Christ" a lot. My mom said it took the false god' name in vain. Is that a good thing now? And if not, is it okay if I occasionally say it out of habit, although I try and break the habit?
Once again, thank you for all the help! If I am doing anything wrong on this e-group, please let me know. I would like to stay a member!

Thank you! That's such a relief. I had been kinda scared I was supposed to ditch them entirely.

I'm new as well and I have two questions I've looked it up but can't seem to get a straight answer question one what's the best and most effective way to summon a demon I would like to ask for their help and queston two. Would it be possible to actually become a demon myself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back