Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie Here seeking guidance.

rthar86

Whats up all, I am pretty new to this whole thing. I was raised hardcore catholic and taught that satan is 100% evil and the "father of lies". Forgive me for my terminology. I have read the initiation ritual and have been doing a lot of thinking and reading and I am interested in doing it. I do have a couple of questions though and forgive me if I sound stupid. During mediation does Satan and/or his demons actually appear to you and talk to you face to face or is it like Christianity where they are only with you in spirit. Second being new and having been raised catholic, I am kinda nervous about doing it because of all of the stories/propaganda that I have read about "former" satanist doing it and experiencing bad situations. Should I be nervous or what? Can someone mature and knowledgeable give me some information please, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

1. STUDY (not read)the JoS pages.

2. Satan from the bible is an archetype

3. Study exposing xianty - there you'll have the truth about this cult of death and misery - church has indeed washed our brains for too long... there are may more victims if it, yet many people are being reawakened - which is good. xian propaganda - that's what it is - they know our Father is the Truth, the Path and the Light, therefore why not to encourage fools to the weakling god?

This is basically everything an (almost) Satanist can advise you.

LHP is the path of knowledge, hunger of knowledge - be aware of this, and develop.

BEST WISHES,

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:

Whats up all, I am pretty new to this whole thing. I was raised hardcore catholic and taught that satan is 100% evil and the "father of lies". Forgive me for my terminology. I have read the initiation ritual and have been doing a lot of thinking and reading and I am interested in doing it. I do have a couple of questions though and forgive me if I sound stupid. During mediation does Satan and/or his demons actually appear to you and talk to you face to face or is it like Christianity where they are only with you in spirit. Second being new and having been raised catholic, I am kinda nervous about doing it because of all of the stories/propaganda that I have read about "former" satanist doing it and experiencing bad situations. Should I be nervous or what? Can someone mature and knowledgeable give me some information please, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:
Never do anything because someone tells you to do it. Always do for yourself on your terms and with much research. Why make an empty, uninformed decision about a life-long commitment? If you are going to do it, do it right. Go "full tilt boogie!" That's my take on it, anyway.

Hey mate!

There are 2 viewpoints among us Satanists on when you should perform the dedication ritual. Some agree that you should dedicate when you are first introduced to it while others think you should dedicate after performing power meditations for a while to gain a considerable amount of spiritual power. The choice is yours and yours alone.

Studying the following sites will open your eyes to the truth and see how completely fucked up things really are. As one of the above posts have said, the Christian Satan is an archetype and does not exist per-say, Christianity is a tool to remove spiritual power and knowledge from us gentiles (Non-Jews) and should be completely ignored as it is 100% untrue and a rip-off of the original pagan religions.

- www.joyofsatan.com
- www.exposingchristianity.com

When our "spiritual eyes" are empowered and opened (The 7 major chakras)
Satan and or his demons speak with us telepathically (usually) or they appear to us in visions if we use our third eye to tune in to them. I have heard accounts of people of actually seeing Satan's demons appearing and talking to them in public just like a normal person so I guess Satan and his demons have many different ways of communicating with us and there is no one "True" or "Proper" way.

When we come to Satan, start empowerment and gain spiritual power, we appear on the radar so to speak. Those that become spiritually powerful are a threat to the "Angels", "Greys" and "Reptillians". These are Extraterrestrial Entities that are enemies of Satan and are explained in detail in the above website links. The stories that you hear of Former Satanists experiencing bad situations are most likely because of psychic attacks from entities that do not want humanity as a whole to advance spiritually. With knowledge and power, we learn how to defend and protect ourselves from such threats and live very fulfilling lives.

You should not be nervous at all as it is in my personal opinion that Satanism is the most loving and accepting path you could ever take :)
We promote individuality, independence, liberty and free thought so it is your choice whether to join us and begin self empowerment.

Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN

Tim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back