Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New

raventalon11

Hello everyone i have just joined and am dedicated to the destruction
of our Lord Fathers Enemys I will do whatever i can to help. I am
however reasonably new to Satanism but am progressing quickly. I look
forward to working with everyone.

HAIL LORD SATAN MAY HE REIGN FOREVER!!!

Hey im new to its nice to know there are others so whats up my
friend!!! xoxoxox^^xoxoxo^^=love=passion=me.....-Gabriel!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hello all, i am new and wondering what can i do to help out here. i am in the western PA area and always down for good topic discussion or anything else. thanks for the time and place to post.

Hello to all brothers & Sisters in Satan.
I just joined this Hell's Army e-group.
I am already for some time a member of the main e-group.
I am ofcourse a dedicated Satanist and live in Holland.
Have done resently the sun group ritual and have an active Dutch Satanic hyve on the net and left already some traces in my own town.
It is time for me now to do even some more, much more.
I'am ready to fight even more and have waiting enough and hopefully this e-group is of great use for me to advance in spiritual warfare so I can strenghten our army and fight the batles with all of you!

Greetings!
Robert.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!

Hi everyone im new to the Hells army group, ive been dedicated for almost a month now, im wondering if anyone has any other music that supports father? i am having a hard time finding Satanist music. Everything metions That stupid fuck jehovah. and im sick of hearing about his "glory and miracles" that dont exist , i hated praying to him and stopped around 13 <im 16 btwim totally sick of hearing about how Wonderful Jehovah is when hes a ugly lying bastard , apoun coming to father satan ive seen life is actualy fun and important !! =D , i suffered for 4 yrs of pain,depression,heartbreak , and betrayal even by my own parents. but coming here made me realize i have a choice to make in life. and i realize i belong here i dedicated a week before Yule and have never regretted the desicion so i hope im accepted here and im willing to learn what father has always intended
Ava satanas!
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER
HAIL SET
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL BEEZULBUB
!!!!

<td val[/IMG]AND  HAIL FATHER SATAN,SISTER(EVEN THOUGH I AM 33,YOU ARE MY SISTER IN SATAN)
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MY SONG,IT WAS MEANT FOR YOU AS YOU REQUESTED SATANIC MUSIC.........PLEASE

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, slailievenyara <slailievenyara@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] New
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 6:35 PM

Hi everyone im new to the Hells army group, ive been dedicated for almost a month now, im wondering if anyone has any other music that supports father? i am having a hard time finding Satanist music. Everything metions That stupid fuck jehovah. and im sick of hearing about his "glory and miracles" that dont exist , i hated praying to him and stopped around 13 <im 16 btwim totally sick of hearing about how Wonderful Jehovah is when hes a ugly lying bastard , apoun coming to father satan ive seen life is actualy fun and important !! =D , i suffered for 4 yrs of pain,depression, heartbreak , and betrayal even by my own parents. but coming here made me realize i have a choice to make in life. and i realize i belong here i dedicated a week before Yule and have never regretted the desicion so i hope im accepted here and im willing to learn what father has always intended
Ava satanas!
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER
HAIL SET
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL BEEZULBUB
!!!!
[/TD]

Will do brother.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 03:32 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] New

AND  HAIL FATHER SATAN,SISTER(EVEN THOUGH I AM 33,YOU ARE MY SISTER IN SATAN)
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MY SONG,IT WAS MEANT FOR YOU AS YOU REQUESTED SATANIC MUSIC.........PLEASE

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, slailievenyara <slailievenyara@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 6:35 PM

Hi everyone im new to the Hells army group, ive been dedicated for almost a month now, im wondering if anyone has any other music that supports father? i am having a hard time finding Satanist music. Everything metions That stupid fuck jehovah. and im sick of hearing about his "glory and miracles" that dont exist , i hated praying to him and stopped around 13 <im 16 btwim totally sick of hearing about how Wonderful Jehovah is when hes a ugly lying bastard , apoun coming to father satan ive seen life is actualy fun and important !! =D , i suffered for 4 yrs of pain,depression, heartbreak , and betrayal even by my own parents. but coming here made me realize i have a choice to make in life. and i realize i belong here i dedicated a week before Yule and have never regretted the desicion so i hope im accepted here and im willing to learn what father has always intended

Ava satanas!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER

HAIL SET

HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL ASTAROTH

HAIL BEEZULBUB

!!!!

nice to know there is some teens on this if you want to talk wirte back   hail satan

Sent: Thu, January 7, 2010 7:35:46 PM

Ava satanas!
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER
HAIL SET
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL BEEZULBUB
!!!!

I am also a teen I recommend listening to theatres des vampires or cradle of filth. Try listening to Lilith mater and dracole Waide by theatres des vampires...very satanic! Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alicia Pomeroy <hoty1475@... wrote:

nice to know there is some teens on this if you want to talk wirte back

hail satan

Ava satanas!
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER
HAIL SET
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL BEEZULBUB
!!!!

Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 8:13:22 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] New
I go by the name diabolus and yes I cna tell you some great satanic metal that blasphemes that piece of shit on wood there's hecate enthroned although look for their early works like slaughter of the innocence, Archgoat the devouring darkness is good, and any Belphegor cd's are just sweet I rreccomend Necrodaemon/TerrorSathan
  nice to know there is some teens on this if you want to talk wirte back   hail satan

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Ava satanas!
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER
HAIL SET
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL BEEZULBUB
!!!!

My name is George, and I love Satan and thank him for choosing me! I am from Uganda, Africa! Here Christianity has and is growing strong every day! There are some Satanists here but its hard to tell!
All my life since childhood, I have loved spiritual life, I want to be a Satanic worrior, I want to do what so ever Satan wants us to do!
I am a student at University but since my dad failed to pay some money for me to do some papers I missed some papers and my degree points decreased, I don't feel like school, I don't think its a negative force around me brothers council on this!
I want to do nothing in the next 5 months and do the training for becoming a spiritual war fighter for Satan!Since its becoming a full moon here! I want it to be my life and Job!
Thanks members! HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Welcome! Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:40 AM

My name is George, and I love Satan and thank him for choosing me! I am from Uganda, Africa! Here Christianity has and is growing strong every day! There are some Satanists here but its hard to tell!
All my life since childhood, I have loved spiritual life, I want to be a Satanic worrior, I want to do what so ever Satan wants us to do!
I am a student at University but since my dad failed to pay some money for me to do some papers I missed some papers and my degree points decreased, I don't feel like school, I don't think its a negative force around me brothers council on this!
I want to do nothing in the next 5 months and do the training for becoming a spiritual war fighter for Satan!Since its becoming a full moon here! I want it to be my life and Job!

Welcome to the family
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:10:46 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello, I just recently joined. For many years I have surfed JoS website (sense 2004) and well finally came to my mind to join. Hope to meet others around here with like minded ideas and thoughts.Thank you,Wargoski

a serious and thoughtful decision. i was wavering since 2006 after getting acqaintance with russian satanism. who know Warrax writings, understand why i feared
with respect, Anatoly

On Friday, 22 November 2013, 10:29, "wargoski@..." <wargoski@... wrote:
  Hello, I just recently joined. For many years I have surfed JoS website (sense 2004) and well finally came to my mind to join. Hope to meet others around here with like minded ideas and thoughts.Thank you,Wargoski

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back